It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consumed in nuclear flames’: N. Korea threatens strike on Tokyo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I want to say something, but what does it matter. I don't think any of the North Korean super power talk will lead to anything. Then again, I'm rather worried, since I make my home in Japan.

I'm sure this is all talk from North Korea ,and won't lead to anywhere serious, but I am confident with what our (American) response will be.

I feel sorry for the people of North Korea. I always have, and I always will. I hope they will be able to enjoy life in the real world one day.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
North Korea, is a prime example of immaturity, you have a snot nosed punk, playing dictator, threatening neighboring countries, saying let me test my nuclear bombs, and shoot my rockets, if you bother me, I will shoot my rockets with nukes on em,...
AT you..

I am not sure what the dilemma, is here, you have a country threatening you, with nuclear weapons, and we are just looking at them like some damn English palace guard...

well if it was up to me, I would not allow the North Korean regime, further development of nuclear weapons and rocket development, I understand the argument, they want nukes so they can protect themselves, but if you believe that then your one of those people that will be calling lil Kim, your Daddy

Its time to put this to bed...

Tired of Listening to this Tyrant, and we are allowing it to continue... Worse then King Henry VI.
edit on 13-4-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

I fully support your view.

People of North Korea have had enough.

Division of Korea itself was very bad policy; making one brother enemy of other.

Peaceful unification is the best deal. However communism is a fail; so it cannot be under NK's system.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

I won't venture into debating communism as a success or failure. This has nothing to do with how I view myself as a capitalist. I think it's safe to step away from political ideologies and just state that North Korea is a failure.

Best case scenario is to get rid of the regime in North Korea, and then let a unified Korea vote on it's form of government.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Dear Poster... relax relax relax, this has been said a 100 times already and NOTHING will happen.

So stop your paranoia and illness thereof gained from reading too much ATS affect you any longer.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
ahh so we are at the same spot we have been for the last couple of month , long duck dong still running his
mouth without doing anything

edit on 13-4-2013 by blackz28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
We humans are taking small steps to terminate our self
It´s not the question when we will succeed, its a question about how
Peace is not just a word made up my hippes, its our only hope for a future

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Nations are getting ever more destructive toys that xenophobic leaders can play with.

We are steadily walking towards another great war. It is predicted that one third of current population will perish directly and another one third indirectly in this war.

There is no stopping this madness.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by Spacespider

Nations are getting ever more destructive toys that xenophobic leaders can play with.

We are steadily walking towards another great war. It is predicted that one third of current population will perish directly and another one third indirectly in this war.

There is no stopping this madness.

You know that Bible Nostradamus etc crud id the reason it's so hard to bring the world together right?

More than half the small nations out there seeking or possessing these arms in terrified avoidance of bring part of a global system do so because they have the nutty idea they are chosen or the antichrist is in charge on only their messiah is the right messiah.... that goes for large bodies of voters within systems that are more modern as well

I don't know about prophecy..... but self-fulfilling prophecy is always possible.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

I do not follow Bible or Nostradamus.

It is prediction of a Yogi. Not meant to scare people though. I am not telling "when".

People must realize that all humans are creation of the same God; all humans are created equal despite differences in race, color or nationality. We must conquer divisive thoughts and work together as one World citizens for betterment of society and the environment.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

When will people learn there is no races plural. it is RACE singular as in ONE HUMAN RACE. Stop perpetuating th erace lie when you can. its just another way to divide us all.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Except that it was never black or white.

The fall of the Soviet Union proved that and the collapse of the United States will mirror that if we don't get our heads out of our asses.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI

Why would China wanna help destroy the US when the US supplies China with so much international business opportunities?

Loans, more loans and more loans, and interest on the loans,and piles of debt, ever climbing.

As the USA shrinks, China grows. China will want its $ at some point right?

But the USA does not have the money to pay back the loans, if you can't see that get glasses.

It's game over, now run to wal-mart and by a buggy full of that cheap crap everyone has told you you need.

Damn, I was just asking a curious question. There is still too much business opportunity between us and China to be had.
Why wipe us with war, when they can dominate us in the economic strong man competition to gain their money back or even further.
War costs way too much money for any side in the long run.

You sound awful proud of your opinions that you get them mixed up with fact, I would say you need to check your attitude, but you have the internet to protect you.

Jerkoff.

Furthermore, if China is SOOOOO much ahead of us then wouldn't the smart thing for you to do
is instead of wasting your time spreading fear about our nation's shortcomings, assimilate into your best friend's economically strong yet imbalanced spread of wealth kind of country instead of going down in our great "star spangled sinking ship".
edit on 15-4-2013 by RothchildRancor because: This guy is a prick

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by penninja

I do not follow Bible or Nostradamus.

It is prediction of a Yogi.

& what did Boo-boo have to say on the matter? He's normally the voice of reason when Yogi gets silly.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join