It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consumed in nuclear flames’: N. Korea threatens strike on Tokyo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by salainen

well if they do nuke japan, missile ,bomb, dirty bomb,or whatever, Kim can kiss his butt goodbye. the wrath of the entire planet on his head, dont think those tunnels will protect him for long.

thats just my opinion, i could be wrong

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

i dont think the USA are helping with thing like this.....US publishes 18 names on Magnitsky list as Moscow warns of response Russia warns US against publishing names on ‘Magnitsky List’ Moscow has reiterated that the forthcoming identification of Russian officials on Washington’s ‘Magnitsky List’ blacklist will deteriorate bilateral relations between the two countries, and promised immediate reciprocal action.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dyzan
reply to post by salainen

well if they do nuke japan, missile ,bomb, dirty bomb,or whatever, Kim can kiss his butt goodbye. the wrath of the entire planet on his head, dont think those tunnels will protect him for long.

thats just my opinion, i could be wrong

Naw your dead on everyone in the world hates them at this point.

They are the poster child for why we need global leadership, it's not bad enough that the nation realy is a nightmare state for real. But he is literally the perfect excuse for the Big Five nations of the UN to push absorbing smaller states and regionalizing the world.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Wasn't it Kissinger that said something to the effect of

"when the time comes people will ask to be a part of this" or whatever?

Anyone know the exact quote?

Point is, isn't a nut like Kim just the right thing to scare just about everyone into wanting more control from above?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Has anybody considered a connection to NK's threats to Japan as something to do with Japans moves to devalue the yen and possible Chinese displeasure?

China Fund Warns Japan Over Currency War

"The currency war situation is quite severe," Mr. Chen said. "China is definitely a victim."

Follow the money as they say.............................

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Wow that is an interesting spin on it.

We all know how wild we get when some clown nation tries to de value our green backs.

China loves japan though :-)

Originally posted by Phoenix
Has anybody considered a connection to NK's threats to Japan as something to do with Japans moves to devalue the yen and possible Chinese displeasure?

China Fund Warns Japan Over Currency War

"The currency war situation is quite severe," Mr. Chen said. "China is definitely a victim."

Follow the money as they say.............................

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
I'm not too sure if the sun has got to the North Korean leader, because IF he was thinking of doing what he sat's he wants to do he would have done it by now yer? ,,,,, unless, yes unless he's playing for time and helping another country to prepare forces to help him.
If he was a real nutter he would have nuked another country IF he had means to do that, I think he's playing for time, and Iran or China needs more time to get America at the same time. Saying that IF I am right it would be in USA interest to deal with this situation right now if they can win the war, if they help N/K to stall things till China & Iran are ready to take America on then USA are DEAD and I know Americans know that too.

Why would China wanna help destroy the US when the US supplies China with so much international business opportunities?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Well first it was SK and US under these threats but looking at it Japan has PO'd China by proposing a significant devaluation of currency that would spur Japanese exports at a time thats not good for the Chinese who are experiencing a slowdown.

Seems NK has always been a China puppet - just sayin......

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Oh man. Your not another one of these flakey believers that NK can or will actually do anything are you ?

I mean, if you cannot read the signs, is there no hope for rational intelligence.

This is why people are so gullible to everything. They come to ATS to 'escape'mainstream media and end up filling themselves up with worse garbage...all fueled by so called intelligent people who are 'anti' false information ?????

It's hilarious.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
And I totally agree with you. I have thought all along that China was pulling the strings.

Just saying.

Originally posted by Phoenix
reply to post by lnfideI

Well first it was SK and US under these threats but looking at it Japan has PO'd China by proposing a significant devaluation of currency that would spur Japanese exports at a time thats not good for the Chinese who are experiencing a slowdown.

Seems NK has always been a China puppet - just sayin......

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Why would China wanna help destroy the US when the US supplies China with so much international business opportunities?

Loans, more loans and more loans, and interest on the loans,and piles of debt, ever climbing.

As the USA shrinks, China grows. China will want its $ at some point right?

But the USA does not have the money to pay back the loans, if you can't see that get glasses.

It's game over, now run to wal-mart and by a buggy full of that cheap crap everyone has told you you need.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

The whole world is in strife, could this be part of the play?

Fire has been exchanged on the Syrian Israeli border. The Israeli army has confirmed that artillery shells and gun fire have hit the Israeli Golan Heights from the Syrian side. The IDF does not know whether fire came from government or rebel forces, but has notified the United Nations of the incident. IDF soldiers fired missiles at the source of the artillery fire, recording a direct hit. There were no immediate reports of casualties on the Syrian side.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Does The NK Fat Un really want his country turned into a parking lot?

North-korea-threatens-to-strike-colorado-springs-but-doesnt-know-where-it-is

This North Korean propaganda video includes threats to launch that nation’s (untested) KN-08 missiles at four U.S. cities: Washington, Colorado Springs, Colo., Los Angeles and Honolulu.

www.washingtonpost.com... z2

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This guy could quite be the biggest idiot that ever walked the earth, errrrrr waddled the earth.

This guys out to lunch, everyone know Colorado Springs is in Kansas.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

As was mentioned in a few prior threads about Japan being a target, I really hope they don't accidentally or purposely target Fukushima....that would be a world ender.

A world ender??

Exactly how big do you think either the fukushima plant or the world is???

Geeaasshh
talk about OTT...

Korg.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI
This guy could quite be the biggest idiot that ever walked the earth, errrrrr waddled the earth.

This guys out to lunch, everyone know Colorado Springs is in Kansas.

Yep, out to lunch and by the looks of him never came back

Korg.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I wondered if his Generals have been completely honest with Kim Jong Un about NK capability? Would they lie to save their necks?

On the note of Japan agree that Japan and China are still sworn enemies particularly after the atrocities done by Japan in China in world war 2. So either KJU is acting as a puppet of China or is deliberately provoking China to stick up for them. Either solution suggests that KJU may be serious with the treat. The fact that Kerry is putting pressure on China suggests that US do not think China are doing enough and so are implicated in the plan.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Anybody else catching that: if they shoot down your test missile....they'll probably shoot down your nuke missile too....right?

I'm really starting to think he's gone completely off the deep end...into believing his own rhetoric.

not really...

nuke armed long range ballistics missiles are yet to be intercepted..

please follow my thread here for details :

Can US Intercept North Korea's nuke..it seems not at all!!
edit on 13-4-2013 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Good observation.

Stopping ballistic missiles is a difficult task.
We are still in the MAD world.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Hi Phoenix, ATS Readers, Writers,

Yep, I mentioned it in another thread...

I think you/we might be on to something there too.. you never know.

They certainly were upset over Japan printing all that yen.

Pravdaseeker

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join