It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consumed in nuclear flames’: N. Korea threatens strike on Tokyo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
John Kerry is currently over there now, so I do not believe anything will happen.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
boy I tell you.. it is time do blow Mc Kim right out of NK.. You do not wait foe someone to shoot first and risk being shot. Blow his ass up and drop food for them starving people.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Awesome. First Dennis Roman and now John Kerry. They both carry the same weight in my mind. Threatening Japan is not a good idea but there is deeply rooted hate there. There are still disputed.

Again, what worries me is the workd silence. NO one is saying anything as they are all securing their own borders. NK I feel has gone to far and something has to be done. Something.

Also, WTF is the presidnet of United States. I do not think i have heard ONE non teleprompter speech telling NK to stop the rhetoric. This is serious. Go on TV and calm the fear of the public and call this little prick out. Sorry, if a certain person was in office right now we would be counting down to airstrikes to quell this guy. Takes his military back to teh 1800's. The fact we don't is what worries me...he has something we are afraid of.

Where is the UN? Where is the Red Cross? Take away his military and help his people who are eating each other for gods sake.
edit on 12-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Banquo

I feel like he's painted himself into a corner and is just trying to find a way out.

I agree - and that's when a situation becomes most dangerous.

Calm everyone. Calm.

peace

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

Hi SkipperJohn, ATS Readers, Writers,

I know what you mean, and that just might happen too...

Like 100 Tomahawk cruise missiles all synched to hit a few places at the same time sort of hit.

But what would Seoul S Korea look like after all them artillery pieces start lobbing shells in?

It would be pure hell, maybe even a fire storm like Dresden! Lord, what a horrid mess that would be!

Isn't there some Chinese spy who can pop him off maybe?

Maybe get John Kerry on the phone with him, and KIM could get BORED TO DEATH talking to Herman Munster dude? LOL Dark humor...

Sorry, 1 am here, need to crash out..

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is the issued information bulletin No. 1030 Friday

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I would like to mention the following points that I've seen mentioned here on ATS. These "theories" are not my own nor backed up by any of my own research.

First is the idea that NK is a slight of hand trick by China and Russia to divert US attention from their real intentions. China seems to be unhappy with NK, but they are allies. China has been in a territorial dispute with Japan. We owe China and they don't want our inflated currency. Also we have resources China needs.

Second is the idea that the Fukushima meltdown would be a target. I have heard one solution to the Fukushima problem that involved the detonation of a nuke over it with the idea that it would chain-react with the plant's material and cause a single plume of fallout and end the meltdown. If this is true, NK would do better with a few conventional weapons and spread the material all over the place.

These are not my ideas and I have not looked into the proof of any of it.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I do think this is one of those moments I'd rather see Alfred E. Neuman over there instead of Kerry. I love the guy for Secy State in most things. We WANT a weak Sec State. Sorry to Kerry supporters, but it's the outright truth. To an Ultra_Superman Military culture the way North Korea's caste system is lined out and functioning, Kerry is simply a man who went to war, came back and badmouthed his nation and threw PRECIOUS war medals into a fountain in protest.

Now there are three things in that paragraph that have a North Korean shot without hesitation or trial. ...and to hear some defectors, have their own family pushing them out to get shot. Like Hillary Clinton sitting down at the table to negotiate with the Ayatollah, personally. Some of these people in leadership now are 80/20 to a real extreme. 80% good ...but that 20% that simply doesn't work has catastrophic potential.

edit on 12-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

There absolutely is a subculture of a certain following and Code that never faded THAT far back as I understand it.

Wrabbit2000, that code never died and it's not even underground or subcultured. It is very much so a part of the culture and if little Kimmy does the unthinkable he may discover the codes true meaning in a very unpleasant way.

I would suspect at this point even a test shot that flies in the direction of Japan will be considered an act of war due to his threat. Neither Japan nor the US would risk the missile being just a test as it might contain a munition whether it be nuclear, chemical or biological. He seems like he wants to jump and is just looking for an excuse and to blame someone else for starting it. Either that or he fell of his chair and hit his head and believes his own propaganda.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
WW III is a closed Forum thread?

NOT allowed to post ??

my earlier post was met with that denial

it seems that any NATO or USA anti-missile-missile launch will be blamed on Japan/Tokyo and Tokyo will reap the nuclear fury from (presumably) NK

i shudder to think that Øbama is in charge of our Nations immediate future

edit on 12-4-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
There's a saying that comes to mind when thinking of North Korea......... 'Don't let your alligator mouth overload your canary a$$hole.'

MOTF!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
How do we know the translation is correct? It's easy to change the meaning of something slightly when translating.

Supposedly this is the South Korea news agency who where reporting on what the North Korean news supposedly said?

I can't see any corroborating reports on www.kcna.co.jp... if that is where it was supposed to have originated.

Well for the love of Mike, don't go around throwing water on the fireworks willy nilly like that.

Sanctions and boycotts are what puts a country's back against the wall and then when "the dear leader" says boo his words are taken out of context and its blown into wars and rumors of war. SOP. It works every damn time because the opposition speaks a foreign language and us wild westerners have to take the word of client states/allies/MSM for what was said and in what context.

And the DOD/MIC gets more funding. Every time.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pravdaseeker
reply to post by SkipperJohn

Hi SkipperJohn, ATS Readers, Writers,

I know what you mean, and that just might happen too...

Like 100 Tomahawk cruise missiles all synched to hit a few places at the same time sort of hit.

But what would Seoul S Korea look like after all them artillery pieces start lobbing shells in?

It would be pure hell, maybe even a fire storm like Dresden! Lord, what a horrid mess that would be!

Isn't there some Chinese spy who can pop him off maybe?

Maybe get John Kerry on the phone with him, and KIM could get BORED TO DEATH talking to Herman Munster dude? LOL Dark humor...

Sorry, 1 am here, need to crash out..

Pravdaseeker

correct. If someone has a loaded gun waving it up and down do you:

1. wait till he pulls the trigger?
2. pull yours and take him out?

kind of that shoot or be shot scenario

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I for one am getting really sick of this punk and his constant threats. What is worse is I don't know what the U.S. or any other country, except China, can do to stop him without starting a horrible war.

Why doesn't China control their dog? It has been said over and over that all China would need to do is cut off the supply of blackmarket fuel. If NK has no gas then they can't fight a war. (simple solution.)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Really folks?
This is how NK rules over its people. Through fear and intimidation. They are doing the same to the world right now. The missiles are in place, they are getting fueled up now!!! They are up, they are down, they will strike here, they will strike there!!! OMG!!

I say NK do whatever you feel is best. We are not going to give attention to you anymore. If you fire a missile we will fire 10. If you fire off a nuke we will depose little Kimmy and replace him with a real human that cares about the people.

He loves this attention. He is eating it up and licking his grubby little fingers with a smile.

"He pulls a knife you pull a gun, he sends one of yours to the hospital you send one of his to the morgue! That's the Chicago way." - Connery

I couln't help myself.

God Bless,

Unfortunately that's the only way to combat ruthless thuggery. The tactic Kim is using works well on the weak minded. When the fear doesn't work on a strong minded person he is forced to act. Typically when someone like that finally is forced to put up or shut up, it becomes obvious that his bark was much worse than his bite.

They guy is a joke and we are giving him much more attention than he deserves. I'm just so sick of hearing about his antics.

I do feel the people in NK need to be freed from his rule though. They are living in a prison the size of Idaho.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Your description of Kerry is spot on and I have one more thing to add. BTW - What is going on in Syria right now?

and again...where is the president of the United States???? Too busy booking Beyonce for his birthday.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Go ahead little Kim...Piss off the Japanese....They've been nuked twice already and look at them now...You think that your little dirty warhead actually scares them...Go ahead, shoot and watch yourself be blown to nothingness.

I can hear Japan now " no no Mister United States, We've got this one, but thanks anyways ! "

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Looks like hes taking it to the next level.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It was a year ago they tried their first 'launch'. It failed. The second put a satellite in orbit that is still there. It succeeded. It is in orbit. Folks, this is for real.

So, they have had a year since the first launch to work on this. That is a lot of time in today's tech world. A lot of time to make a working missile which they did.

No, the US wants us to believe they do not have the power. They do not want fear here but hate towards NK. NK is a nuclear nation folks point blank.

He has nothing to lose. Nothing. That is the scary part...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

The last story I read said Kerry doubled non-weapons aid to the FSA after that Al Qaeda merger announcement. It's too crazy to make up and was big headlines on drudge. Then 20,000 M-16's went missing in Kuwait yesterday, was it? I wonder if we'll start seeing FSA with shiny new M-16 rifles now? Syria has sure gotten no better.

North Korea must end 'belligerent approach' Obama warns amid nuclear threats

Obama is saying something now though. Perhaps not too late.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join