It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Arpaio, Arizona Sheriff, Has Explosive Addressed To Him, Intercepted By Authorities

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Arizona's voting population is part of the reason that Arpaio was re-elected. There is a phenomenon in Phoenix called "snow birds". They are people of retirement age or slightly younger who live in phoenix, mesa, scottsdale, glendale, tempe, fountain hills, paradise valley, etc. during the winter and live in other places during the summer. Because of their properties in phoenix they vote in school district matters, sherrif matters, and other municipal and county elections. Basically what it amounts to is a group of people who have huge say in what's what in the city and county without actually living or knowing what really goes on. The disturbing part is they vote down funding of public works, vote down public education reform, and a whole laundry list of things that would make the city overall much healthier, so they can maintain their gated community resort lifestyle as long as possible. It's a terrible situation.

The people of the city revile them and from what I can tell, completely dislike them as they are all too aware of the effect the snow birds have on their community and city at large.
edit on 13-4-2013 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2013 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SBMcG
did Obama register as an Indonesian at Occidental and elsewhere,

No, that silly claim was a April fool's joke, and the obama haters fell for it.

and why is the electronic copy of his 27 April 2011 long form birth certificate an obvious fake?

It isnt, only birthers claim that it is.

I'm not a "birther",

sure about that, you believe the nonsense that they put forward....

I just want a couple answers and then we can all move on.

you have been given answers, but you cannot handle the truth as you have shown you are not interested in the facts.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Brucey, all I want to know is if Barry Soetoro "Obama", at one point or another, registered as a "foreign student" at Occidental or any other school he supposedly attended using an Indonesian passport.

It would also be nice to know why the electronic copy of Obama's long form birth certificate has been proven an obvious fake by law enforcement and a myriad of experts.

That's all I'm asking.

What are you Barrybots afraid of...?

Oh, and just to make sure we keep this thread on topic, I am truly grateful that America's Greatest Sheriff, Joe Arpaio, was not harmed in the recent attempt on his life.
edit on 13-4-2013 by SBMcG because: Lousy spelling...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SBMcG
Brucey, all I want to know is if Barry Soetoro "Obama", at one point or another, registered as a "foreign student" at Occidental or any other school he supposedly attended using an Indonesian passport.

And as I have said and shown, that silly claim was a April fools joke that the gullible birthers fell for and are still falling for.

It would also be nice to know why the electronic copy of Obama's long form birth certificate has been proven an obvious fake by law enforcement and a myriad of experts.

Another birther lie, it has not been proven to be a fake.

That's all I'm asking.

And you have been told several times, but do not like the truthful answers, as you refuse to accept reality.
edit on 13-4-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well Brucey, I see we'll have to agree to disagree at this point. You've proven nothing other than you're complete inability to address simple questions -- namely, did Obama register for college as a foreign student and why is the 27 April 2011 electronic copy of his birth certificate a proven fake.

Name-calling never proves a point, Brucey. And I am not a "birther". Nor do I believe Obama is "black".

Anyway...

I think we can both agree on this! We can both be truly grateful that America's Greatest Sheriff, Joe Arpaio, was not harmed in the recent attempt on his life.

Good Bye Bruce

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SBMcG

As for the OCR argument, that has been debunked to my satisfaction by credentialed experts, the CCP, and my own hands-on experimentation.

There are just as many credentialed experts that are saying OCR is a perfectly legitimate argument. Not to mention that the state of Hawaii have verified they have Obama's birth certificate.

Could you please provide an example of even one of these cases or rulings?

The earliest case was Lynch v. Clarke. The plaintiff was born to two British citizens but was born in the US. Shortly after her birth they returned to Britain and never came back to the US. Not only did the court decide that she was a US citizen in their decision they stated:

Upon principle, therefore, I can entertain no doubt, but that by the law of the United States, every person born within the dominions and allegiance of the United States, whatever the situation of his parents, is a natural born citizen. It is surprising that there has been no judicial decision upon this question.

As far as I know this case has been used as precident in every case that has addressed the question of natural born citizenship. In 1939 the Supreme Court addressed the issue in the case of Perkins v. Elg. In their decision the court stated that if a person is born in the US but raised in another country they can still become President of the United States.

There are a number of other cases that address this issue but they all agree with Lynch v. Clarke.

He has denied hundreds of requests and fought dozens of lawsuits specific to his college records. Why not just release them and put the issue to rest? If there's no problem (like foreign student status), he's got nothing to worry about.

Why should he as an American citizen be forced to give up his right to privacy because of the wishes of a small number of people? That would be bowing to mob mentality and could set a dangerous precident. He may be President but he has the same rights as you or me. As far as I know no other President has willingly made their school records public (W only did so after his were hacked and posted online). So why should Obama be forced to do something that no other President has had to do?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
While I must say that I am not a huge fan of this man, I have to say this is a disturbing article. With all that is going on with the Boston Marathon Bombing, the Riacin letter in Washington DC, and now an explosive also intercepted in the mail (as if USPS isn't hurting enough)

I know that all of these acts of terror, whether they succeded or not, are simply going to cause the fearful citizens to beg the government to take away our freedoms in the name of security.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Why can't people see that Arpaio is probably part of a faction of the New World Order that does their bidding when commanded? Look at how the pedophilia cases were made to disappear under him? That is hardly America's toughest Sheriff! Also, I do not hear much about him interdicting drugs at the border. All I hear about him doing is arbitrary and cruel things to prisoners. That is not a tough Sheriff. That is a coward.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join