It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

enough is enough. Is it time to put little kim in his place?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Well that is the truth, partner! (Tombstone's one of my favorite movies by the way!
)

I'm concerned. They definitely have my ire up, and the warrior woman within myself is fuming.

I'll be glad when this is over. Feed them for God's sake!

Cirque
edit on 12-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: forgot word

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by goou111

Sadly this is what they want the general public to think, whomever is in charge is rabble rousing for whatever reason. It seems there rabble rousing has gotten to you, and many others.

Indeed!

N. Korea is like an obnoxious bully with a Nerf gun painted to look like a real gun. They are a toothless old tiger, stuck in a 1950's communist mindset with a crumbling infrastructure.

They claim to have found a unicorn cave, how serious should we take them?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

They are the ones who don't tend to use their brains , they wish to keep it first hand.

They rather lean on advertisement than reasoning. Instead of good and clear reasons , they buy repeated lies from liars.

They live their lives and think everything is good and working well while it is not.

They are defraud easily and they repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

They are always satisfied with what they have. They don't bother to look at past and future.

They tend to lean on others to think for them.

sheeple defined

They think that people are all good and wish them no harm. They see no evil.They see no difference between good and better and best.

And if they learn that some body is a little mean to them , they are sworn enemies.

They are the people of stillness. They are happy with what they have and they can not see what they don't have both materially and spiritually.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111

Originally posted by EricR

Originally posted by goou111

reply to post by goou111

i hear there constructing a bio-weopons lab in Kansas, sucks for you. Missile defense systems can stop a nuke, it is much harder to stop a microscopic killer that only gets stronger with each death

Well I'm sure they are not gonna use any of them on kansans so I feel pretty safe

Given their totally documented history of illegal experimentation on unsuspecting Americans, are you really sure the citizens of Kansas are safe? Want to bet the good citizens of Kansas have *already* been experimented on?

These cretins running our country love all the flag-waving and drama, but they think we are are just another link in their food chain.

lmao I would love to see these documents

edit on 12-4-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)
Ever heard of the Tuskegee Experiments? There's one document for ya.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

For the record I am against war but he has threatened to frikin nuke us and showed us that he has nukes,so why should we just wait for him to do something? I say hit them now and hit them hard and put little Kim in his place

I'm not going to read any replies until I give you mine first.

I agree! As far as I'm concerned a leader of a country can threaten conventional war all he wants, but when a leader threatens NUCLEAR war, oh he should be dead yesterday!

Some people are saying that the little fat boy is just using his nukes as a bargaining chip. NO!!!!!!! If we give into any of his demands then other countries will threaten nuclear war too. And, when they ALL don't get what they want, one of them is going to set off a nuclear war for real. No, no, no, no, nuclear weapons can not be used as a bargaining chip.
edit on 4/12/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

reply to post by goou111

i hear there constructing a bio-weopons lab in Kansas, sucks for you. Missile defense systems can stop a nuke, it is much harder to stop a microscopic killer that only gets stronger with each death

That's really not fair, doc. There are insane objectives in every country. Personally, I would love to see places like the U.S. stop playing with deadly chemicals and biological weapons.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
Let's deal with that first, huh? I am just as amazed that no one close to Kimmie is sane enough to put a bullet in the little fat boy's head, as I am that no one did it to Hitler.

I don't want war. I want the little fat boy dead.

Un is only one head of that hydra. His generals (You almost always see the same old dudes in photos with him) seem like their on the same page. WW2 didn't end with Hitler's death either.
Otherwise I agree with your post(s).

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by goou111

For the record I am against war but he has threatened to frikin nuke us and showed us that he has nukes,so why should we just wait for him to do something? I say hit them now and hit them hard and put little Kim in his place

I'm not going to read any replies until I give you mine first.

I agree! As far as I'm concerned a leader of a country can threaten conventional war all he wants, but when a leader threatens NUCLEAR war, oh he should be dead yesterday!

Some people are saying that the little fat boy is just using his nukes as a bargaining chip. NO!!!!!!! If we give into any of his demands then other countries will threaten nuclear war too. And, when they ALL don't get what they want, one of them is going to set off a nuclear war for real. No, no, no, no, nuclear weapons can not be used as a bargaining chip.
edit on 4/12/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

I second that sentiment. This should have been nipped in the bud at the first threat.

Threatening nuclear war with no attack upon them to warrant the threat - negates one's right to life. Period. It would have been different, say they were attacked - to come back and say, "Back off or we'll nuke you. We do have nuclear capabilities to defend ourselves - back off." But no one was saying boo to the man. Suddenly he's off his rocker threatening mass murder. Why? What is this man's malfunction?

He reminds me of Hitler. He believes he's a god and has the right to wage devastation and terror on everyone. It's his divine right. We've been down this road before, we know what that kind of thinking entails - kill all the infidels. The longer we avoid dealing with this mental issue of one of our world's leaders, the greater the chance become that he's going to make good on his threats.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by khimbar
reply to post by goou111

Because they always miss out the parts of the speeches at the beginning where they say 'if we are attacked'

You do have a source for this, then? I link, perhaps? Or are you just imagining it, envisioning little kim laying in bed at night, eyes toward the chandelier, a slight tear creeping out of one eye, wondering "Oh why wont Americans like me
"

Eeehhh maybe he is a good guy. Media don't cut off ties and shut borders though while actually parading missiles around.

Kim doesn't care about Americans. Grow up.
He is simply saying he will retaliate if attacked. He is parading missiles around to show us their capabilities. No threats what so ever. And he is doing this within their own territories.

US, however have military troops in South Korea along with B2 stealth bombers carrying out military drills by their borders.

Jeez, I cant wait until another country put sanctions on the US along with conducting military drills by the US border, I'd like to see how some of you will react to this.

Why do people still not understand war propaganda? Stop watching MSM!!!!!!!!!

There wont be a war unless US provoke one. It sure is disappointing though to see how many of you are eating up MSM words to consider a first strike.

How many countries have the US invaded, bombed, organize a coup d'état, killing millions in the last century? MANY!
compare to North Korea??? really? And they are the evil ones? It's no wonder the governments and the politicians in the US are so corrupted, it's citizens are stupidly easy to control and persuade under false pretenses.

edit on 12-4-2013 by innocenttdreams because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

reply to post by goou111

Sadly this is what they want the general public to think, whomever is in charge is rabble rousing for whatever reason. It seems there rabble rousing has gotten to you, and many others.

totally agree with you. The MSM is just putting the propaganda out there to get people rialed up. Most of the stories come from the FOXNEWS or MSNBC and they are capitalzing off this nuke threat. Just today a San Diego native was on my news channel saying the people in South Korea are living their lives like nothing is happening. Our media is just blowing it out proportion. Obviously our Government is taking safety precaustions, but they know just as well as a lot of do that if the Kim dude values his own life he will not even think about it. I always felt that if something real major was going to happen Obama would be right in front of the camera and warning us civilians. I can bet my life we are all safe. If people dont understand this than let them make a mockery of themselves

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join