It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

enough is enough. Is it time to put little kim in his place?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slash
Think about the innocent children in the area. If we attack and they survive, they'll grow up knowing that the U.S. attacked them, they'll want revenge. It's an endless cycle.
I'm just saying I want peace, but I know it's never going to happen anytime soon.
It's a sad ordeal everyone in the world has to deal with. All of these wars, people starving, people fighting. I wish it would all just stop and we could all live in harmony. But from I've seen over the years, our future is looking bleak.
I just want to encourage my fellow ATS members to be kind to others and help each other out. We gotta stick together through this chaos.

Happy wishes to you all,
Slash.

I am guessing you never heard of Germany and Japan. They won't grow up hating us when we give them useless junk like Iphones and cars and everything we enjoy.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
All this North korea bs has me wondering why we have not just started bombing the S@#$ out of them

Well you'd be proving their anti-american propaganda right. They haven't done anything to deserve that, I think they (Kim Jong Un) just wants attention and will settle down when he's been in charge a little longer. Most of North Korea consists of innocent people.

I don't think they're a threat to America, if I'm not mistaken their missiles can't reach the USA. They pose the most threat to South Korea and Japan, who are ready to shoot them down.
edit on 12-4-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I never want to see nuclear weapons used for any reason anywhere on our planet. As far as Kim goes, if he has a problem with my Government then I don't blame him. I have a problem with them too.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
reply to post by goou111

Because they always miss out the parts of the speeches at the beginning where they say 'if we are attacked'

You do have a source for this, then? I link, perhaps? Or are you just imagining it, envisioning little kim laying in bed at night, eyes toward the chandelier, a slight tear creeping out of one eye, wondering "Oh why wont Americans like me
"

Eeehhh maybe he is a good guy. Media don't cut off ties and shut borders though while actually parading missiles around.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
What if I told you that the north korean threat is really just an excuse for U.S to "pivot our forces in asia" ( Remember obama earlier this year said their shifting everything to asia).

U.S won't outright come out saying, were gonna put all these missile deference and navy and bombers near china without a straw boogie man. Do you guys remember Russia getting mad for us putting stuff in poland and we said it's precaution for Iran.

The bigger story here folks is that these installments right now in Asia is to tame China and China knows it. They might not have it either. Their purpose controlling North Korea and probably aiding them. The real question is, who will step down. If North korea stop then china lost the poker match.
edit on 12-4-2013 by Shax35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Shax35

I agree with you a little bit this is a poker game to see who has that upper hand and its frightening to think millions of people could die because countries want to play silly games with each other.

I also think like you that there's more to this than meets the eye, silly boys with big men's toys

It would be nice to let the peaceful people of NK no that the countries there parasite leaders say hate them, don't!
Someday i hope we can let them into the big mad loveable world to see what they are missing though they might just run back into there mad world of not wanting to no, bless there wee cotton socks

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by goou111

i hear there constructing a bio-weopons lab in Kansas, sucks for you. Missile defense systems can stop a nuke, it is much harder to stop a microscopic killer that only gets stronger with each death

Well I'm sure they are not gonna use any of them on kansans so I feel pretty safe

Given their totally documented history of illegal experimentation on unsuspecting Americans, are you really sure the citizens of Kansas are safe? Want to bet the good citizens of Kansas have *already* been experimented on?

These cretins running our country love all the flag-waving and drama, but they think we are are just another link in their food chain.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Enough is enough. Is it time to put little kim in his place?

He is “in his place.” He’s a two-bit dictator in a tiny S**T hole communist cesspool country who doesn’t have any real clout. He’s isolated, disliked and virtually harmless.

For the record I am against war but he has threatened to frikin nuke us and showed us that he has nukes,so why should we just wait for him to do something?

He doesn’t have nukes; he’s bluffing. The only group claiming he has nukes is the CIA and they’ve provided no evidence; it’s pure speculation and/or an attempt to intentionally mislead us.

He’s a little cry baby whose country is slowing starving to death economically and literally. Give it time…

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yeah, more wars, that solves everything!

Sarc/ off

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

reply to post by goou111

I guess you dont understand the dangers of a lab making bio weopons. Is Kansas considered Tornado country?

Yep and I'm much more worried about a tornado killing me then an american bio weapons lab..

The ones who should be worried are the ones they use it on

I mean we have had biological weapons 4ever how many tornados have taken one out???

and you say I worry to much lol

Labs run on electricity, part of that electricity consumption is used directly to keep germs and such inside the building. Do power lines usually fall during heavy Tornadoes? If the back up generators "fail" than there is a problem, because multiple germs and such will escape and effect livestock, and crops and people(dont you have alot of that around there? I do worry too much ever since i joined ATS.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
These types of threads are horrible, why don't we just bomb them into being a civilized nation, worked for Iraq and Libya. Those countries are now the epicenter of civilized living.

Why doesn't countries that are on one side of the world stop imposing sanctions and starving a nation to death that is so far away from them they have no business doing it? Do people honestly think that all these nations that want to destroy America are getting these thoughts out of thin air? They are responding to the years of interference that just keeps screwing them over, if someone was doing this to your country you would sure as # want to do the same.
edit on 12/4/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Not to say I don't agree with you.

If the world used that same logic and implemented such we would all be radioactive and 10ft under.

Just goes to show that your aware of the history being written in the "Now" and see the blatent hypocrisy that lies within itself.

Who's pulling who's strings~

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Here is how I see it...Kim Jong-un and his cronies...are definitely up to no good; right now he is like a peacock walking around with all his feathers out for everyone to see; He wants his nation and the world to know...that he is powerful.

NK has a massive disciplined military; and so does their ally China. Plus I think they also have Iran and Russia in their back pockets.

And...the last couple of days it has been said that NK has the capabilities to attach a nuke to a long range missile and it could reach Los Angeles, CA.

Is there reason to be concerned and worried? Absolutely yes...and really if you read between the lines; just what information are TPTB keeping from us.

Regarding all of this; it is my opinion that the year 2015 is the year to be worried about.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricR

reply to post by goou111

i hear there constructing a bio-weopons lab in Kansas, sucks for you. Missile defense systems can stop a nuke, it is much harder to stop a microscopic killer that only gets stronger with each death

Well I'm sure they are not gonna use any of them on kansans so I feel pretty safe

Given their totally documented history of illegal experimentation on unsuspecting Americans, are you really sure the citizens of Kansas are safe? Want to bet the good citizens of Kansas have *already* been experimented on?

These cretins running our country love all the flag-waving and drama, but they think we are are just another link in their food chain.

lmao I would love to see these documents

edit on 12-4-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Why does dealing with Kim Un have to resort in war? Talk it out. Great - but do it. Oh, that's right. NK won't. Now what?

Ignore it and hope it goes away? Okay. Let's do that. Then when he actually does it - is it then okay to go over there and stop it?

Is that what we are saying? Are we basically trying to tell Un, go ahead. Then see what happens? Well, I'm sure all those people who die with his first strike, were just damned. They just didn't matter, right?

I hope they (world leaders) work this out soon.

/rant

Cirque

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I think you underestimate Americas missile defense systems

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

but we should be worried about our own bio weapons?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I'm aware of our missile defense system.

I'm not aware of ever having needing to use it before for a nuclear warhead. I guess we need the test run?

Cirque

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

but we should be worried about our own bio weapons?

You catch on quickly
I dont care what they say about people from Kansas, your all right in my book.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

unless you had the proper clearance level you will never know if we ever had to use it, or any of the general public for that matter, Everyone that has nukes is a threat and has been since the first one was created, this threat from North Korea is just being reported on heavily in order to rabble rouse. And like i said its working

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join