It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Missile Test Delayed by Windows 8

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
My God, Bill Gates controls the fate of Mankind!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Wow.. i am not so sure about this. Thats all i can say because i don't know too much.. but with the report coming from New York (same place they took down the twin towers) i wouldnt be surprised if this was to prolong the alert.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
North Korean computer operator calling tech support. Sorry the end of the world has been delayed by 2 hours on hold. And then the routine of talking to someone in India... yes it is plugged in. Yes I did reboot. Yes it is updated, yes I did install an antivirus. No, see, it's not running our launching and coordinate system. Yeah I keep typing in the coordinates for Austin and it pops up these pictures of George Bush giving me the middle finger.

A big question is: is Microsoft going to help them when this problem occurs? Will the us vs them part not matter and will they be doing just business?

No seriously, "they" are watching you. "They" can make the computer crash if you get to a point where it's not in their future best interests with the rest of the world to continue. You're doing your thing and all of a sudden there's a high pitched whine in a cloud area near your computer, and the ghost shorts out your program. You think, oh it's the USA, but no, it is some future people in some world or parallel dimension. You probably have met them, when you're on the last chapter of your doctoral thesis and the computer blinks and three months of typing has vanished. You might see a shadow of a little grey alien in the vicinity, or not. They are cloaked and love to sabotage things. Gremlins of war.

Maybe HAARP did it.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Ha, splutter, choke, HAHA, thank god they never used Linux.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Wow, that joke turned into a smorgasbord that really shows how gullible people can be with respect to what system software would be used by a nuclear fire control system.

Do understand that there are no Windows, Apple or even Linux used there. They are mostly Unix kernel based, but completely dedicated, real-time, bulletproof and highly proprietary, top secret systems that you would never be exposed to, lest you were a military aerospace engineer.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
So the source "TheNewYorker" is a tabloid for jokes ?

Because if this is supposed to be actual news, than our news quality is so far down the drain it's in the septic tank.

Do you know the newspapers are aimed at a reading age of a 12 year old, so next time you see someone reading a paper

edit on 13-4-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Mmmmmm what's next on NK.... Atari 2600.?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
What are the chances Apple uses this as an advertising slogan? I'm thinking something similar to this...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Since it appears on the welcome page of ats, I am not sure how many people will buy this as real... but when I overlook this thread, seems like a lot of people really buying this instead of looking in which category it has been posted

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join