It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sorry I was being stupid....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I am rarely Sober on ATS...

And if smyleegrl says you are ok well...Then you can't be all bad! Drunk posts are the best unless you are mean!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Im usually drunk it's cool bro!

and the -16,000 is completely clear...

But so am I so it must also be luck?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Don't feel bad. When I was coming off my psyche med seroquel a few years back, for depression and ptsd, (they were using the med experimentally with me for depression) I had a very bad psychotic episode and much of what I wrote in forums during that time is deeply embarrassing. I'd never had an episode before, and never since. I'll never - EVER - be convinced to try a psyche med ever again. I'll deal with my depression the old fashion way, spiritual soul searching.

I guess that's not quite the same as getting drunk and posting - but man o' man - was I off my rocker posting away. It was deeply embarrassing after I snapped back to reality.

I've seen many of your posts around the site, your a very agreeable poster. I'm sure that all is forgiven, it should be anyways. Everyone should forgive, it cleanses the way.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I don't see Billy blaming it on the alcohol. He blames it on himself and apologizes for that.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by billy565

So now we know. It is not okay to drink and drivel.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
LOL...love the peaceful alien avatar.....now I'm curious to go read your threads....
It shows your character to reflect and apologise....I respect that.......

I went off the deep end last year....will spare you the details, will only say Love, cocktails and ATS...might not be a good idea if the person is also a member.....Oh....and it is really a bad idea to "Dare" the Site owner and Mods to Ban you....they took mercy on me and did not.....and I was grateful they and other members accepted my apology......

I will say...the most money I ever won playing poker, I had a good beer buzz going...lol...I took chances I normally would not have? But there is a price to pay for "liquid courage"......don't drive.......or say hurtful things.....

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
people are more honest when theyre drunk, so maybe you are infact just stupid.
i think so.

also, these threads are really irritating.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
i think so.

Then why participate
As much as ATS is a place to gain knowledge, it's a place to share humanity...you never made a mistake?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
ack Billy bless your wee cotton socks

That was a lovely thing to do and you didn't have to really, you've went way up in my books.

Have a really nice night chatting with all your new friends on ATS

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy565
Hello ats.

The other night I had a couple too many drinks before I logged on to ATS. (big mistake!)

The result was I began a few threads that I now regret and feel embarrassed about.

So as not to waste much more of your time I would like to quickly apologize for my bad decision(s) and behavior.

I would hope that any members I may have offended will forgive my foolishness and give me another chance. If you would rather ignore my apology I understand but please know I am posting this with true sincerity.

Have a great day / night and I hope to chat with you soon.

Peace.

sorry billy-no-mates! no can do! you should have left my mother out of proceedings
and stuck to the issues at hand. she actually reads ats and was shocked and horrified
at being so gratuitously involved and crudely slighted in our heated and expletive-ridden
exchanges. i did implore you to cease and desist after warning you that the ticker of a 79
year old is not as resilient as you'd imagine, but you wouldn't listen, you wouldn't heed me,
would you? WOULD YOU?
she has now gone on the missing list (with her three-legged pet goat you were
so anxious to ridicule and torment) and we have not seen her in days at this stage.
we are not overly concerned though as she is prone to disappearing without warning (with
the goat in tow), turning up days if not weeks later looking like grisly adams (and gruff is
not the word for the goat!). but obviously we would have much rathered this whole sorry
episode didn't kick off in the first place!

once again, there was NO malice aforethought when she named her limb-lacking goat Billy.
she DIDN'T do so as a slight or dig at you and she was NOT in any way attempting to
cast aspersions on your character or unusual physiolgy.

so.... Up Yours BillyBoy!!!

Edit to add: so sorry billy! d'oh! my bad! your weren't the drunk and disorderly lout
so down on my mom and her three-legged pet goat afterall!

it was wrabbit!

hey wrabbit!! F. U. DUDE!!!

you're off the hook billy, mate. (unlike my moms handicapped goat who, we only just learned,
didn't make it on the arduous return journey). my mom (like her ex-goat) is now in bits.

thanks again wrabbit.
edit on 12-4-2013 by OutonaLimb because: update regarding the goats fate.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Were you by any chance drinking something green with 2 lemon slices in it?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Many of us can assure you.....you are not alone. After all, ATS is part entertainment and why not enjoy it with a bourbon or five?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Were you by any chance drinking something green with 2 lemon slices in it?

bitter and rancid goats milk.
how'd you guess?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
i think so.

The author of this thread felt like (he or she) made a mistake; and was being foolish to (his or her) way of thinking; so a thread of apology was created; which I think is a good gesture and a wonderful character quality; to be able to apologize.

You (Rikku) are certainly entitled to your opinions...but to insult a member and call them stupid...is wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So...that explains the "fat dog" thread!

Oh well...it happens!

I may be guilty of it a time or two myself!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismir

oh my bad, i didnt read right because of the wine i drank
ha!!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Drunk or sober I speak my mind. People seem to agree with me
P 1,925
S 3,260
W 22
K 25
-16k and no ban so I must be doing something right

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

reply to post by abeverage

Drunk or sober I speak my mind. People seem to agree with me
P 1,925
S 3,260
W 22
K 25
-16k and no ban so I must be doing something right

my mom points out that you have only 1 thread started and 1 flag received though,
which, to her mind, kind of takes some of the wind from your sails. she comments that
maybe you should drink more/less and let loose on talking points/conspiracies
particular to your own individual mind.

[she is fine by the way. it was just her way of coping she said (tucking into her goat and
ranch sauce sandwich). the new ass with no tail she got to replace the 3 legged-goat
is bringing her no end of joy.]

btw i liked the lady's singing on the subway. it is a crying shame that so many similar
talents go unrecognised, while we, at the same time, are being bombarded with s**t
left, right and centre, all thanks to the twisted captains of the music industry (and
their paymasters) and their nefarious agendas.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

If I started threads I'd be killing that. People would like me even more.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

reply to post by OutonaLimb

People would like me even more.

is that even possible ztripper?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join