It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAIRCUT ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yeah right, haircut.

It's the new euphimism for stealing, robbing and a whole lot of unsavoury and downright criminal practices by the barbers, er no, bankers and looks like they are getting away.

Look, we are being conditioned to use this word to replace the word STEALING and so far they have succeeded, from the lack of responds to those bankers' malpractices. Where are the torches and pitchforks ?

Let's put a stop to this by calling a spade, a spade instead of certain a word that has a calming soothing effect such as haircut.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mypan

Haircut? i like it.. never heard that one before..

never has a trim been so brutal..

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
here is a new word
"Bail-in"
where a too big to fail steals all its money from itself and then steals yours to replace it
as just happened in Cyprus and is set up to happen at some point in Canada as was shown in the recent hiel Harper budget I'm told

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It's certainly an asset, but not a thing of its own.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mypan

I used to enjoy haircuts. I don't think I want one of these newfangled ones, though....

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mypan

You are quite right, mypan ! And here in the u.k., at least, they, and their ongoing " Bonuses "
are not being held to account by the politicians. I have never heard the wordS
" Stolen " or "Stealing " used, ever.

The politicians look after their wealthy banking friends. It is in their interests.

This, added to public apathy ( Other than much small talk about what should happen to
said bankers.) means nothing will change...It is criminal.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Now Now Guys.... Don't complain too loudly or that trim around the edges will become a buzz cut the likes of which Marie Antoinette enjoyed as she uttered the immortal words 'Are you sure it's sharp eno. . . . -thunk-'

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Amusing isn't it.

A man walks into a bank with a gun & runs off with a bag of cash and he has 'stolen' from the bank. And if he gets caught serves a hefty prison sentence.

A bank walks into a country and steals from an entire population by giving them a 'haircut', and the banks walk away scot free.

edit on 12-4-2013 by creatives because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by creatives

A point very well put, creatives !

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Thanks for all replies and shampoo will cost extra.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Right on brother. I'll have long hair til the day I die! Rock 'N' Roll!!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
well dont have anything in the bank that they can take from then.
it was bad investment back then, and its bad today. "saving" in a bank account has never made sense; the base cash you need before interest even makes a noticeable dent is rediculous as is. and even then you cant live off interest... so its not really an investment to begin with.

we shouldnt need banks going criminal on us to know using them was a bad idea.

new topics

top topics

join