It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Monday April 15th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
reply to post by BornOfSin

I would like to hear more about your vision of the 17th, and 19th... if possible maybe create a thread for it. It co-insides with much of my understanding of the timing of things.

God Bless,

Here is something I said about this in my own 'prediction' thread:

I am leaning towards believing that someone may be intentionally projecting these images to me to possibly discredit me as I would not consider this to be a plausible calculated sequence of upcoming events.

What I just witnessed in the video being released .. with the subliminal imagery of the flags of the world in front of the explosion .. It seems acted out.

I'll wait for tomorrow to give my verdict though.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by StefanParlow

No, what are your Biblical sources, that doesn't sound like any verses ive read in the Bible.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Looks like the terrible events in Boston, stole North Korea's thunder, and spotlight.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by honested3

No, what are your Biblical sources, that doesn't sound like any verses ive read in the Bible.

Sorry, that I cannot help you with iblical sources. I prefer my direct contact to Jesus Christ. It were his words.
The falsified Bible is no book I follow.
The knowledge of the Bible is for many people who look at the Bible as an ultimate truth and word of God, an obstacle on their way of the spiritual development. If a spiritual truth or a subject area is not in the Bible, they cannot accept such a point as truth. They do not hear on their heart and their mind is not open for new knowledge, truth or experiences. Their mind decides that something cannot be right, because it is not subject to the Bible. Hence, for Bible fanatics, who follow the Bible literally, the Bible is very often an obstacle for inspirational impulses and therefore for their spiritual advancement.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by StefanParlow

Sorry, that I cannot help you with iblical sources. I prefer my direct contact to Jesus Christ. It were his words.
The knowledge of the Bible is for many people who look at the Bible as an ultimate truth and word of God, an obstacle on their way of the spiritual development. If a spiritual truth or a subject area is not in the Bible, they cannot accept such a point as truth. They do not hear on their heart and their mind is not open for new knowledge, truth or experiences. Their mind decides that something cannot be right, because it is not subject to the Bible. Hence, for Bible fanatics, who follow the Bible literally, the Bible is very often an obstacle for inspirational impulses and therefore for their spiritual advancement.

Genuine question. Are you saying you are in direct contact with Jesus? You talk to him and he answers?

And if your sources are NOT the bible, what are they exactly? Which books are you reading that are 2000 years old and NOT falsified?

edit on 17-4-2013 by expatwhite because: Edited for spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite

Genuine question. Are you saying you are in direct contact with Jesus? You talk to him and he answers?

And if your sources are NOT the bible, what are they exactly? Which books are you reading that are 2000 years old and NOT falsified?

edit on 17-4-2013 by expatwhite because: Edited for spelling

Yes, I am in direct contact to him. However, it is not like a "normal" conversation. Normally, the conversation happens to me. He talks. If I have questions I normally get the information within days - if the answer really is important for me and not only for my ego.
I seldom read books and if I do it will be Paolo Cuelho and not an ancient one.

I now get information since more than 15 years.
edit on 17-4-2013 by StefanParlow because: spelling mistakes

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Well...not really sure what to say about this. So you listen directly to Jesus yet call the people who read what is supposed to be his teachings crazy? So...are you saying that Christians who go to church and read the bible and study the history are all wrong and Jesus is only telling this to you? I will roll with you may have some real issues yourself.

On topic....Thread Fail....prediction never came through.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Well...not really sure what to say about this. So you listen directly to Jesus yet call the people who read what is supposed to be his teachings crazy? So...are you saying that Christians who go to church and read the bible and study the history are all wrong and Jesus is only telling this to you? I will roll with you may have some real issues yourself.

You tell here things that I never said. I said that I get direct information from Christ. Yes. I said that the bible is falsified. Yes. Here first a channeling of Jesus concerning church and then my view of Jesus/bible:

“If you want to become a priest join the church. If you want to get closer to God, take all of your knowledge what enables you to contact other people.” (Channeling; 04 02 02)
If you belong to a religious conviction, then it will be certainly difficult for you to accept this message of Jesus Christ. Religions do not help in any way to get closer to God. Faith alone is only of intellectual nature.

First of all: The God of the Old Testament whose ego seeks for revenge and who calls on people to kill - this is not the God who leads me in my daily life. God is pure love and has no ego.
Now to the New Testament: One of the biggest deficits of the Bible is that they deleted the reincarnation from all writings. According to the Catholic Church therefore exists only one life to get to God and this is only possible by means of the Catholic Church. They say that she is superior to all the other confessions, is quite near to God, and contrasts above all with them, because Jesus is the God's only son and the founder of the Catholic Church. Nevertheless, the reincarnation just belongs to the life like the death. It is an everlasting circulation. In addition, both other statements are wrong: Jesus was and is neither God's only son, nor he has founded the Catholic Church.
I know that Jesus was and is a God's son. As well as I know, that every single of us is the son of God. The church has denied Jesus all human qualities - only he can work wonders, he did not come into being by a sexual act and had no sexual contacts. Therefore, he must be an incarnation of God! Jesus Christ was absolutely a prominent charismatic personality. He is an admirable person who absolutely cured also people and did many other miraculous things.
The church presents him, nevertheless, as inaccessible. Therefore, they falsified his true apprenticeship, because such a representation is in awesome contradiction to that what Jesus wanted to teach his people. He wanted to show us that we are able to be just like him and therefore reach (become) God by him if we are as he is. There is a gigantic difference to do miraculous and some first level value and then to say that I also would be able to do this, or whether it is shown as an inaccessible miracle of an inaccessible God. The second variation is that of the church propagated. The person is small and to this great God you can come only via the church, you alone cannot manage it. This gives power to the church and limits from the start the possibilities of the person.
Jesus did not found the Catholic Church. Persons like you and me have founded confessions, supported on their faith. Either based on the history of Jesus, Buddha, Krishna or Mohammed or based on that what they believed what would have happened. Jesus did not come to found a religious community. He came to the people to show: „Hello people, I am a person like you and look all the things I can do. You are also able to do this. I am a person like you. I am the son of God, as well as you. You can become like God, as well as I am. “This was his life-task, this was his teachings.
Jesus was a person like you and me, also with all human qualities. One needs only to think about his fit of rage in the temple when he knocked flying states of stallholders and was wild. Today he would very probably do the same, in view of the wealth of Vatican and the 1 billion people that suffer or die of hunger. He also has preached at that time not in his own "church", but went to the poor man, outcasts and dying - and this free of charge. Probably he was also married and had therefore a partner (Maria Magdalena) as it was just usual at this time. There is also nothing wrong with it, it is quite simply the human nature. Thus, an orgasm is the union with the highest source. There exists no time at such a moment, it is the pure being.
What is now the coming development of the confessions? Religion is the absence of experience. The senses are closer to God than the rational consciousness. Without experience, any theory will resolve. Consequence from it: With the increasing spirituality of the people, the religious communities are condemned to death. Everybody will know that God is in itself and dogmas and laws of religious communities become obsolete. Only by independent thinking and action, you can serve the creator.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

When one has fully rejected the Word of God (relevatory thoughts of God as recorded in scripture and seen in the life of Jesus Christ), and adopted a belief structure apart from it; in which he is being told things that are in direct opposition to the Word of God; a simple question can be asked to reveal clearly whether one is at one (atoned) with God's Holy Spirit or not.

"What is the plan of God, for the salvation of all mankind?"

If you are being talked with directly from the King of Kings, the only Son of God at this time; you can answer this question in a few sentances.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

When one has fully rejected the Word of God (relevatory thoughts of God as recorded in scripture and seen in the life of Jesus Christ), and adopted a belief structure apart from it; in which he is being told things that are in direct opposition to the Word of God; a simple question can be asked to reveal clearly whether one is at one (atoned) with God's Holy Spirit or not.

"What is the plan of God, for the salvation of all mankind?"

If you are being talked with directly from the King of Kings, the only Son of God at this time; you can answer this question in a few sentances.

God Bless,

First of all: Every book is written by humans, however, it can be divine inspired. The Bible surely is such a book. In spite of all deficits, I would like to mark, that the Bible is in many sequences very valuable and of divine wisdom. The Saint John´s Revelation for instance is the most important prophecy ever.
You may not take the Bible literally, but it is written in metaphors and similes - adapted to that past time. For me, the St. John´s Revelation in the New Testament was for years a big guessing game and I understood only portions. Though the Bible is in many parts a divine book, however, for the today's time the Bible is hardly adequate because the elective mode of expression suits in no more way. Clear recognizing of the details is thereby possible only for few. Most people read the like a history book without understanding the deeper sense of the single events. Who takes the Bible literally does not understand anything. To cling only cursorily to letters, nevertheless, is the wrong way.

It is very easy for me to answer your question with the words of Jesus. By the way, Jesus is not the only begotten son of God. He has already realized God. This is a big difference.

“The people are God. One could also say “a part of God”. A personified God with long beard or sitting on a cloud does not exist.” (Jesus Christ; 97 05 13)

„There is no God, who punishes. God, the original substance of existence is pure love. Humans are responsible for themselves what happens to them. They create their future. “
(Jesus Christ; 97 12 01)

The sense of the creation is that God gets to know himself and this is only possible by comparison and interaction. That´s why we "parts of God" are playing on the big theatre Earth.

edit on 17-4-2013 by StefanParlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
How the hell did this turn into a religious/God thread? Its about NK not religious beliefs.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Well .. There were the intense flames I saw in my vision on the 17th .. But they definitely weren't in times square lol *shrugs*

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
How the hell did this turn into a religious/God thread? Its about NK not religious beliefs.

I said that North Korea has nothing to do with the start of the 3. World War. Alll other postings were an answer to questions. Sorry. I did not turn it into that way.
My question to you: Why is North Korea in a forum about the 3. World War?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The topic at hand is about NK, it doesn't matter if it is in the WW3 forum or not and it definitely doesn't matter if some person thinks he is talking to jesus.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I dont think or believe that anything will happen "yet" between USA and KOREA.. its just a theatre... if they saw EAST, better look in the opposite direction.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin

I would, but I don't read fiction.

The tone of the divine being always sounds. However, the question arises, whether you already swing in such a way that the divine finds resonance in you. The opportunity to do the experience is here at every moment. There is no moment in life in which the ray of the divine being could not hit you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join