It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Monday April 15th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
On Monday, they will test fire some missiles to commemorate an anniversary. Nothing more, nothing less. Everyone needs to calm down on here. I will be back like i always am to say i told you so.

NK is not about to nuke anyone or shell anyone etc. The missiles are in place and ready to go and are waiting nothing more than for Monday to get here.They will be test fired, they will have their anniversary celebrations and and decalre themselves a "victor" and things wind down.

Dont belive me? Book mark this thread and come back in a weeks time.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I agree OP. Its pure theater. Nothing to worry about, however I'm sure CNN FOXNEWS etc will be very excited.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I don't mean to be the N Korea thread police here but....

Couldnt you have just posted this in the N Korea watch 2013 thread? The giant major thread that covers all of this fiasco?

We dont need ANOTHER thread spouting someones opinion clogging up the forums

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'll bet you're right but why not shoot off some fireworks to celebrate? Because NK has to be different and fire giant missiles.

Eventually they're going to push too hard and somebody is going to push back. I don't want war but how long is the rest of the world going to tolerate this nonsense?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

I don't mean to be the N Korea thread police here but....

Couldnt you have just posted this in the N Korea watch 2013 thread? The giant major thread that covers all of this fiasco?

We dont need ANOTHER thread spouting someones opinion clogging up the forums

I agree 100% and have seen the same statement that OP made in more than one of the numerous NK threads that already exist.

Mods, close this one and help keep ATS clean.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

On Monday, they will test fire some missiles to commemorate an anniversary. Nothing more, nothing less. Everyone needs to calm down on here. I will be back like i always am to say i told you so.

I agree, mostly, but what IF we are wrong?

Let's look at it objectively.

We've got:

1. Public threats to nuke other nations.
2. A nation with known nuclear tests.
3. Missiles moved into position.
4. A DIA official saying NK has weaponized nuclear warheads.

Sorry, but that recipe says we SHOULD at least prepare for the possibility, and treat any "test" missile as the real deal, and shoot it down the moment it is in either SK or Japanese airspace.

This is something specifically different. The ongoing thread is a "watch" thread, so it basically has updates on the situation. This is an op/ed post about suspicion of an event on a certain date...pretty different. What is a forum but a bunch of folks posting their opinions?
edit on 12-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

NK is not about to nuke anyone or shell anyone etc. The missiles are in place and ready to go and are waiting nothing more than for Monday to get here.They will be test fired, they will have their anniversary celebrations and and decalre themselves a "victor" and things wind down.

Dont belive me? Book mark this thread and come back in a weeks time.

Well, there's also the issue of Tokyo, that has stated they will shoot down any missiles going any where near the island of Japan.. whether they are test missiles or any other type of missible. Also today, April 12, NK warned Tokyo that it, Tokyo, would be their first target:
rt.com...

"Pyongyang warned that Tokyo would be its primary target if war broke out on the Korean Peninsula, if Japan maintains its “hostile posture.” It also threatened a nuclear strike against the island nation if it intercepts any North Korean test missiles." that would all be on April 15th right?

I like your idea better nonetheless.. we just have to ride this all out and acknowledge that NK is an important player. I hope the diplomats (Kerry?) and South Korean staff can appease and make some concessions over there a bit.. I think that's what we need.. We should be helping NK instead of antagonizing it;
"
edit on 12-4-2013 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

I agree that NK's response to Japan shooting down any missile headed thier way is something to be concerned about, but apeasing and making concessions to NK will do as much good as giving into a spoilt brat's temper tantrum. It only reinforces the behavior.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
yawn

lock.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

We should be helping NK instead of antagonizing it;

Someone puts a gun to your head, and you want to help them?

This regime is so unstable even it's long time allies don't want anything to do with it (and have voted for the same sanctions). If NK focused on its people and abandoned nukes, they'd have aid pouring out of their ears...

Instead, they want to blackmail and extort, and you want to help them, or give in to such threats?

This leader (of a nuclear nation) has actually threatened to use nuclear weapons on other nations. This kind of threat cannot be allowed to continue without putting all of the region in more danger. Of course, we're still likely going to wait him out and let him make the first move....like that test fire.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I got '17th' not the '15' in my visions.

I saw times Square and White house on fire.

But you are 100% correct in saying that North Korea wont be behind it. But if it happens it will be made to look like them, for the purposes of delivering reckoning on them without retaliation from their allies.

I posed the question, "Someone is willing to perpetrate and attack on America in order to take out North Korea??"

And the answer I received was; "sacrifice a Queen and a Bishop, to take out their King. Checkmate."

I honestly hope you are right OP. And that I am just seeing a 'fear' amongst the collective universal energy.

I've also seen something with Canberra, ACT Australia Friday 19th .. Darkness .. consuming it .. But I'm thikning this is just representative of Australias support to Americas cause if these events do take place. As I didn't see any specific images.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
6 years 6 months 6 days since their first nuke test? Or perhaps will they mark 33,033,033 minutes since their invasion of South Korea?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Even if there should be the launch of a missile. North Korea has nothing to do with the 3. World War.. World War 3 will have its start on the Balkans.

“Turkey, the south of Greece, Romania and Albania will be suddenly a theatre of war. This will be the first countries, which are involved, in the big war. Nevertheless, the war will come from the Balkans.” (Jesus Christ; 99 07 26)

„South Korea will be involved in a conflict still before the 3rd World War. “
Jesus Christ; 11 07 09)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well.. Its now 4:10PM Monday the 15th in North Korea.. No missile launch, No "I told you so". Eight more hours until your shipment of fail arrives at the dock.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Disagree we should post new threads because some forget and repeat failures, we can always fall back on old threads if missed something. All you are doing is being ridculeous.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by StefanParlow
Even if there should be the launch of a missile. North Korea has nothing to do with the 3. World War.. World War 3 will have its start on the Balkans.

“Turkey, the south of Greece, Romania and Albania will be suddenly a theatre of war. This will be the first countries, which are involved, in the big war. Nevertheless, the war will come from the Balkans.” (Jesus Christ; 99 07 26)

Jesus Christ; 11 07 09)

What are your sources?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
If a missile test would start a global nuclear war and destroy the human race thereby preventing another NK thread on ATS I would welcome it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I would like to hear more about your vision of the 17th, and 19th... if possible maybe create a thread for it. It co-insides with much of my understanding of the timing of things.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by honested3

Originally posted by StefanParlow

Jesus Christ; 11 07 09)

What are your sources?

Jesus Christ. Very often prooven successful information in the past. Download the book for free. There is more information.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by StefanParlow

I would, but I don't read fiction.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join