It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Cult of Serial Killers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Grifter42

Kilroy, Man, to talk about a persons luck running out. They ripped out his spine and Constanzo was wearing it as a necklace. I think I have a book. Checking.

Linedecker - Hell Ranch !

Here's the back cover.

When pre-med student Mark Kilroy mysteriously vanished during a spring break
night out in Matamoros Mexico, with his college pals, even those who feared the
worst never suspected the staggering magnitude of the horror that had claimed him.
they had no way of knowing that the twenty one year old student would eventually
uncover a bizarre blood cult whose hunger for drug riches led them into black magic,
perversion, and violent death...

edit on 11-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

poor lad, as well as the other poor souls tortured by those savages.

Slightly unrelated, but upon googling this case, I came across this website in respect of his murder- just found it quite curious in a "historic" website way, hasn't been updated in years, funny how the layouts change on the web, brings me back to the "dial up" days....

www.markkilroyfoundation.org...

Anyways, I digress, threads like this make me long for a real life Dexter- I think I could certainly kill a serial killer, particularly one who behaves in a particularly sadistic way

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
lets see...
who put the shaw, pol pot, saddam, the bolshevics, the maoists, etc into power?
there's what 300 million dead in the above shortlist alone?

i think you will find that at the top of the food chain dollarbill pyramid there are some real monsters

and as we have seen in the murder and mayhem in iraq and afghanistan and pakistan
its all well orchistrated at the top

Those wars could easily be cast in terms of ritual blood sacrifice also, and so in the case of the Bush family and others it serves a whole multitude of purposes.

Who knows who was really behind the rise of Hitler and the circumstances which led to WWII.. that War Machine of Hitlers required great deals of money and the movement and channeling of resources.

Small groups and certain families appear to preside behind the scenes and may be seen playing BOTH sides of the fence and in every case there's blood sacrifice involved.

9/11 itself was a type of ritualistic GLOBAL sacrifice perpetrated before the whole world, as the pretext to waging war in Iraq and Afghanistan..

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Honestly? I think the issue with believing a serial killer on anything is "what is in it for them"? Serial killers are notoriously manipulative, and will say anything to get something they want, or perhaps just attention, so I take any talk of "cults" or "groups" with a bag of salt.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

But why did Bush commute Henry Lee Lucus' death sentence?

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I don't know, but if I had to guess, I'd say that he probably gave him a reprieve for reasons that would have to do with some sort of action that he performed for them. Perhaps he killed for them. Or perhaps they were into the same sort of rituals. The Skull and Bones perform many strange rites behind closed doors.

I don't believe Bush got a pang of conscience for the serial killer. Just doesn't add up. Why in God's name would Bush all of a sudden get a case of empathy for a man who butchered men and women like hogs in a slaughterhouse? And then his brother just coincidentally gives his accomplice a reprieve? There was no doubt to Toole's guilt. But they both made reference to killing for a shadowy organization that they said high ranking members of society were in on.

One hand washes the other. Reprieves seem to coincide with some of their claims of involvement in this organization. Berkowitz, Manson, Lucas, Toole, all got reprieves. Bundy I would wager was more of a lone wolf. Or maybe the token example.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

I wonder if anything like Hostel does exist?

I Know someone personally who took a "job" in Europe flew over and was kidnapped to be sold into the prostitution rings, Lucky for her the police busted it three days later and she was back on a plane to Australia real quick !

I would say without a doubt places like Hostel do exsist !!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So, now I'm almost certain that John Wayne Gacy had accomplices. Anyone ever hear of the Chicago Ripper murders? Well, they were committed by a four man group of killers led by a man named Robin Gecht, who was a former employee of Gacy. I had known their were allegations before, but now I am certain. They were suspected of as many as eighteen prostitute murders, and read from the satanic bible as they defiled their unfortunate victims.

Strikes me as odd that they would murder prostitutes, seeing as Gacy's modus operandi was to kill male victims. But the connection to Gacy is concrete. Very strange indeed. This thing goes deeper than I thought. Spooky.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
skcentral.com...
serialkillersink.net...
www.darkdocumentaries.com...
murderpedia.org...

iff you wanna know things about cults serial killerz check this sites

greetings

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, I almost didn't read it thinking it was going to be about "the Following" but I'm glad I did!
(A bit disappointed to see a few people replying when they clearly haven't read a post - but thats par for the course on here I guess).

Anyhow onto the bit I wished to add to the conversation.
I was reading up on the Witchcraft murders of Lower Quinton and Hagley Wood (unrelated to this but bloody interesting to think being a witch was still grounds to be murdered in post war Britain!) and became interested in the fact that in one of the cases the fingers were burried seperately from the rest of the body. According to folklore these are of great use in magical spells - strange indeed. Further research uncovered this article on Fred West (one of the UK's nastier serial killers):

www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com...

Which ties in pretty strongly with what was mentioned on here, lots of hints he was working with other people... as has been said already though you've gotta take what these "people" say with a grain of salt...

What I find interesting however is the fact that the fingers in this case were also buried separately - I wonder how prevalent this is...

As someone else mentioned the highly influential Belgian pedophile ring involving Dutroux provides evidence that sick people not only form groups - but can wield a fair amount of power too...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I've heard rumors of murderous organizations like such on the dark web. I am unsure of how true these rumors are, however. TOR is unsavory, and I did not desire to spend time on it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Anyone ever look into Gacy's political career? Seems he even had his picture taken with the first lady, Rosalyn Carter. Don't worry, Miss Carter. You weren't Gacy's type. She's more of a liberal progressive, and Gacy's more of a homosexual pedophile murderer.

Bundy was also heavily involved with politics, but on the other side of the spectrum. You know, they say that people involved in politics are more likely to be sociopaths. I don't doubt it. And once those sort of people reach a certain point of power, I'd think they'd be able to more easily sweep any of their transgressions under the rug.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

My husband and I both worked in Yosemite. There are a lot of disappearances and murders up there that no one ever hears about. I left the park back in 1999. I was on the search and rescue team looking for those three women that Cary Stayner killed. I knew Josie, not very well, but I still knew her.
I remember my Ranger friends talking about a "German woman" that was up in the high country hiding out. She was stabbing people. They never found her. That was in the late 80's early 90's. I don't remember the exact year.
After leaving Yosemite, I went on to work for the California Dept of Corrections. I had many nutty ass killers in my lockup unit! Eric Menendez, Keven Graff, and the I-5 strangler.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Interesting. Anything stand out in particular? Why just Erik Menendez? They separate the two? I guess they would.
Menendez always seemed like one cold son of a gun. To kill one's own parents... very twisted.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Lyle Menendez had a hit out on Eric years ago. The state has kept them at different institutions but they are allowed to write letters to eachother. Eric is a pushover. He was one of my "little helpers" (inmate work crew), I saw him 8 hrs a day, five or more days a week for years.
One day, he and a couple of my other workers were playing around talking smack to eachother. Eric told one of them (a former northener gang member) "I bet you were the kind of kid that would shoot helpleas little birds with a bb gun! Well, I was that kid who would stand in front of you so you couldn't shoot them!"
The old Northener's response was, "Hey Eric, then why didn't you stand infront of your brother when he was shooting both your parents?!"
Eric went to his cell and hid for a few days.
.....and that is a typical day in prison!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by evelspice

I know of a woman who also worked corrections at Corcoran. Manson calls her once a month
on the dime and she schedules things around his calls and they even exchange I love you's.
She says in a very honest way, that it's part her wanting to see if he'll ever kick with some info.
Another part because they're friends. Part pity, because he did have a horrible child hood that
would fill anybody with rage. Just what is documented. But also that widely known charisma
is for real. So IDK, sounds like love to me.

edit on 16-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Interesting. These people that the media portray as inhuman monstrous killers still have personal lives. Didn't know that the Menendez brothers were at eachother's throats, but I guess it makes sense. If they would kill their parents, they would kill eachother.

And you say that a corrections officer fell in love with Manson? I'd say that's a hell of a conflict of interest. Manson has said some strange things about the jail system though, and has spent most of his life in prison, so I guess he'd have some conflicting "love/hate" type relationship with it, and it's employees.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You know, if there IS some sort of cult of serial killers, I'd suspect that it would probably operate like some sort of gang. You know, "Blood in, blood out", sort of thing, probably would recruit in prisons, seeing as that's fertile territory for the sort of people that would join such a group.

Of course, all of this is just speculation. Could all be a lie spun by a killer. But if so, it's been spun by more than just one of them, so I figure it warrants investigation, atleast.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Ewwwwww! That's crazy! How funny! I've had inmates that I liked, I would never call them friends, that is going too far. In a different life friends yes, behind bars, no.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is a long interview, but I felt it would be a great addition to this thread.
Here's a bit about what's discussed:

Recognising that the god Saturn plays an important role in some of the world's more deviant esoteric traditions he wrote the website and kindle-book 'The Saturn Death Cult' as an attempt to forge a link between the implications of 'Saturn Theory' and its detrimental effect on the beliefs of certain Saturnian-based occult groups and agendas. The Saturn Death Cult is an investigation into ancient planetary upheavals that heralded the birth and destruction of a fabled Golden Age. It attempts to trace how, following the demise of this Golden Age, mankind then degenerated into the obsessive pursuit of wealth and power through the perverted horrors of slavery, child sacrifice and mass-murder rituals.

I have yet to listen to the entire interview, but I'm fascinated by it and believe it sheds some light on what may be the larger picture. So far, I'm very interested in getting his book. The entire subject is simply fascinating and makes a lot of sense.
Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

That's all very fine and well, but when ever someone has a book to sell, I question their motivations about anything besides selling the book. There's an ulterior motivation.

Moving on, anyone ever heard of a fellow named Krishna Ventu? Cult leader, got blown up in '58, allegedly by his own members of his cult. Manson mentioned him in one of his rants. Anyone know if there was any connection? Seems an odd duck.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join