It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Cult of Serial Killers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Don't forget the serial murderers lil brudders: the pedophiles
rumor has it there are cults of them in hi places all though the system

also
then you have mercenary murder cults like Xe

edit on 11-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Pedophilia and serial killing often go hand in hand. Like John Wayne Gacy, or Ottis Toole.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

pedophilia helps the cult to stay cohesive and breeds new members (sic)

also
to be a real Hell's Angel you have to do a ritual killing
this is the "bond" they all share..so its safe to say they are a murder cult with good PR

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Murderers are generally cowards. They want to kill easily with no threat to themselves. So they use deception to lure their chosen prey and then more deception to disable and make them vulnerable. Only then do they carry out their deed.

They enjoy the power they get from having total control. Talk about misguided control freaks.

"Sorry, I had to get control over you so I can feed off your pain. Now die horribly for me so I can enjoy it."

In the light of this cowardice and control, the last thing they want to be is caught. All manner of deception is deployed in order to prevent that. So the moment the focus of any investigation falls upon them, they will try any means of avoiding being found out.

One way is to blame others for their crime. Blame the victims even. Look at what you made me do. Or look, it wasn't me, it was the local Satanists. Does that ring a bell? It was the devil made me do it. Say anything to shift the blame. And leave that open ended so their are no actual leads to follow.

Just about every serial killer case will trend this way. In the case of actual murdering partners they will blame each other.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
There's a lengthy article on "Hand of Death," a group in the Everglades. I have no idea if it's true, but it really fits well into ATS.

www.skyscrapercity.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Aye... The everglades is a big place. Lots of places to hide a body there too. Or bodies.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Let's not leave out Stalin or Hitler. And the cultural revolution, its killing fields and re-education camps were likely just test runs..... Yeah, I know I'm a lot of fun tonight, but it is a serial killer thread, after all. "The Future," by Leonard Cohen comes to mind.....

Oh, also, a novel I read quite a while back, can't remember the author, "The Straw Man," about cultivating killers used by a powerful, elitist you refer to at the top of that dollar bill. But the problem with that whole all seeing eye concept as being seen as just an evil eye, is that an all seeing eye would see the glory and true altruism as well as the worst capacities of living beings.
edit on 12-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter42
And yes, I would say that the greatest mass murderer of them all is the American Government.

Even if we include governments, the US isn't close to the Soviet Union or Maoist China.

If you follow it all back to Henry Lee Lucas and Ottis Toole, however... you will see that they were pardoned by George W. Bush, and Jeb Bush.

Neither were pardoned. Both were given commutations from the death penalty to life in prison.

It was the only pardon George ever gave.

George W. Bush gave 21 pardons as governor of Texas, and many, many more as President of the United States. This wasn't one of them.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Sounds like the Dark Brotherhood.

Saving orphans everywhere!!

We love you dark brotherhood, hooray!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Years ago I read a few non-fiction books that tied both Charles Manson and Richard Ramirez into some kind of Satanic cult as well as David Berkowitz. The name of the cult was something with "Black Hand" in the name. They had a huge following and had power seats in Minot, N.Dakota, Beaumont, Texas, Los Angeles and New York city. Can't remember the names of the two books but both were written by members of the prosecution teams from the various court cases and investigations.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Someone has been watching a little too much of The Following....

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Thats an interesting theory, if we had some credible data it would be really interesting. Right now all we have are what the perps say and well you .... They Crazaay!!!

I like the thought tho, sounds like the making of a good movie... hmmm?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
There is an allegation that some serial Killers are part of the CIA's MK ULTRA

Henry Lee Lucas

"A U.S. Navy psychologist, who claims that the Office of Naval Intelligence had taken convicted murderers from military prisons, used behavior modification techniques on them, and then relocated them in American embassies throughout the world ... The Navy psychologist was Lt. Commander Thomas Narut of the U.S. Regional Medical Center in Naples, Italy. The information was divulged at an Oslo NATO conference of 120 psychologists from the eleven nation alliance ... The Navy provided all the funding necessary, according To Narut.

"Dr. Narut, in a question and answer session with reporters from many nations, revealed how the Navy was secretly programming large numbers of assassins. He said that the men he had worked with for the Navy were being prepared for commando-type operations, as well as covert operations in U.S. embassies worldwide. He described the men who went through his program as 'hit men and assassins' who could kill on command.

"Careful screening of the subjects was accomplished by Navy psychologists through the military records ... and many were convicted murderers serving military prison sentences."

(Harry V. Martin and David Caul "Mind Control, Napa Valley Sentinel, August-November 1991.)

Anyone familiar with the intelligence community's long-standing obsession with the concept of mind control will immediately recognize what Dr. Narut was describing as an MK-ULTRA project. The existence of this particular manifestation of the project was first reported by British journalist Peter Watson of the Sunday Times, who attended the conference and interviewed Dr. Narut. Narut told him that they looked for candidates who had shown a proclivity for violence.

This was at a time when numerous pseudo investigations of the intelligence community were underway, including the Rockefeller, Pike, and Church Committees. Narut told Watson that he was revealing this highly classified information only because he assumed it was about to surface anyway.

Of course, Narut was mistaken about the interest of the various committees in divulging anything even remotely resembling the truth. Narut promptly disappeared from public view, reappearing only briefly to lamely attempt to retract his prior statements. But it was a little too late.

Watson went on to expand upon this initial research to produce a book, War on the Mind, one of the better books from the late 1970's on the subject of mind control research by the intelligence community. Walter Bowart referenced Watson's work as well, in his nearly impossible to find Operation Mind Control. So this cat, once let out of the bag, proved rather difficult to stuff back inside. The intelligence community, it seemed, was recruiting from prisons to make use of the natural talents of convicted killers to produce the fabled 'Manchurian Candidates' - mind controlled assassins.

This operation involved killers drawn from military prisons, though there is no reason not to suspect that parallel programs were being conducted in civilian prisons as well. Prisons have, after all, provided fertile ground for any number of MK-ULTRA sub projects for decades. As the Napa Valley Sentinel article noted: "Mind control experiments ... permeate mental institutions and prisons." This was particularly true in the 1960's and 1970's. The NATO conference at which Dr. Narut dropped his bombshell was held in July of 1975. Strangely enough, the very next month Henry would be released to begin his eight year reign of terror.

Clearly of relevance here is the fact that Lucas, during his prior ten year prison stay, spent four and a half of those years in a mental ward. During this time, he received intensive drug and electroshock treatments. He would later describe this period of incarceration as a "nightmare that would not end." Also during this time, he complained chronically about hearing voices in his head, taunting him day and night (ostensibly the reason for his confinement in the mental ward, though it could well have been the result of his confinement and treatment). Henry would later spend additional time in an institution in 1980, in the midst of his killing spree.

Was Henry recruited and programmed while in prison to be used latter by the so-called Hand of Death cult? The possibility clearly is there. He certainly had shown a voracious appetite for violence, enough so to make him a very attractive candidate. Indeed, Henry is just the kind of man to be considered a valuable asset by the intelligence community.

For anyone who doubts that the CIA (or any other of the numerous interwoven intelligence agencies) would recruit such a man, it is important to remember that we are talking about the same agencies that recruited some of the most bloodthirsty butchers of the Third Reich - men such as Klaus Barbie, Joseph Mengele, Adolf Eichmann, Otto Skorzeny, and Reinhard Gehlen.

Henry's depravity pales in the shadows of men such as these. Henry probably couldn't even hold his own against some of the organized crime figures - such as Lucky Luciano, Meyer Lansky and Santos Trafficante who were likewise recruited by the CIA. Or against the numerous thugs that the spooks have propped up as dictators around the world, men such as Somoza, Pinochet, Duvalier and Pahlavi, to name just a few.

In the company of men such as these, Henry would be just one of the boys. No less valuable an asset than, say, Dan Mitrione, the CIA torture aficionado who was a boyhood friend of Jim Jones. This man, known for having homeless persons kidnapped for the purpose of giving torture demonstrations to South American security forces in his soundproof underground chamber of horrors, was hailed as a hero and martyr when he himself was tortured and killed. Hell, Frank Sinatra and Jerry Lewis flew into his home town and performed a benefit show to raise money for the widow of this great American. So in the world of spooks, Henry would be in good company. As would his partner, Ottis Toole, who wouldn't even have the distinction of being the only cannibal recruited by the CIA.

www.whale.to...

edit on 12-4-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Years ago I read a few non-fiction books that tied both Charles Manson and Richard Ramirez into some kind of Satanic cult as well as David Berkowitz. The name of the cult was something with "Black Hand" in the name. They had a huge following and had power seats in Minot, N.Dakota, Beaumont, Texas, Los Angeles and New York city. Can't remember the names of the two books but both were written by members of the prosecution teams from the various court cases and investigations.

The Ultimate Evil by Maury Terry (On Goodreads)

Interesting book, I read it when it came out, though I think Terry came to some pretty dodgy conclusions. Oddly, I was living in North Dakota at the time and when I saw the picture of the guy from Minot, I was pretty sure that I had met him at some point, but could never remember where.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
yes,your correct.
i watched a t.v. show about a cult of serial killers.
its called 'the following' , and its on every monday night!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerSense

id put money on it existing in some form

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is a fascinating thread and I wouldn't doubt there's murderers that are functioning within a cult or as partners. Some how, the truly wicked manage to find each other.
I did a thread about Gacy's possible accomplice(s) being arrested, but I've searched periodically and this topic has gone dark. I can't figure out why unless there is government involvement and people are being told to drop it.
Here's the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Something is certainly strange and one does have to wonder about all the missing kids and young people that come up missing. Everyone needs to be wary when they're out and talking to strangers. You just never know what's going to happen if you let your guard down and go off with someone you just met. If only these monsters actually looked monsters...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
this is very real....... basically tho what you all are missing. they do there work thru others. and there tools are hypnosis..... and a form of brain washing thru life. it can take them years to recruit someone. you would be amazed how many people are involved at many different levels. its a spider web like network. if you open your eyes and look around. you may see a hidden world encircling you. better yet till you master hypnosis. you might want to keep your eyes closed. the whole psychological way they do things you must understand before you get your feet wet on purpose. you need to understand brain washing 101. as well as someone once told me .. you must accept that everything is nothing and nothing is everything. they use your whole life as there playing field. your items friends family ect. who is who lol. a game of lies and head games. and when you notice them. they focus on you.
the truth from a
Dragon
ps. and once you learn these things it is very important before you willing seek to see this. you use self hypnosis to basically make a back up of who you are so you can recover your self later. those that understand what i am talking about will understand. then basically welcome to hell. and open your eyes......
the mind is basically the most advanced computer in material reality
edit on 12-4-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Don't forget to have a nice day folks.

Smiley Face Killer
and a YT vid on this
SFK Jan 2013

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by explorer14
Don't forget to have a nice day folks.

Smiley Face Killer
and a YT vid on this
SFK Jan 2013

That wikipedia page me look up a drowning late last year in Arizona and add "smiley face killing" along with it and I found this page which is an article about that mysterious drowning and in the comments section below someone made the suggestion that there may be a connection: www.abc15.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join