It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawmaker drops bombshell: North Korea may have nuclear missiles (DIA Report)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So here it is a DIA report says ..

The results of a classified Defense Intelligence Agency report indicate that “North Korea now has nuclear weapons capable of delivery by ballistic missiles.”

La wmaker drops bombshell: North Korea may have nuclear missiles

I have been wondering how much the MSM has been underestimating their capabilities. Now we know.

From the very beginning this thing has really bothered me. The rhetoric and actions taken on both sides is off the charts from "normal". I have been concerned that the Chinese may be secretly backing North Korea and that North Korea's capabilities may be much greater than what is being reported in the news.

Another thing that has been bothering me besides the dismissal of North Korea's capabilities is the claim that they are about to "test" a missile. Maybe I missed it but did the North Koreans say they were "testing a missile" or is that an assumption that has been made by the western media? Seriously I want to know ...

IMO, war with North Korea is becoming highly probable. I am deeply concerned about what may happen as a result. For years I have felt something bad was on the horizon ... is this it?
edit on 4/11/13 by SherlockH because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
so thats where Saddam hid his WMD
who knew?

umm
able to reach britian in 40 minutes by any chance?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SherlockH

This has already been posted on this forum with 8 flags Please learn to search before making new ones

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shax35

This has already been posted on this forum with 8 flags Please learn to search before making new ones

I looked but didn't find it ...

Oh well ...

BTW got the link to that one? I still dont see it.
edit on 4/11/13 by SherlockH because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Similar thread was posted earlier in the breaking alternative news section : www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-4-2013 by Octane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

And????

What's he waiting for? Test more missle launches for show? Why brag about it, why not just launch them on us? This is such a stupid distraction....economy is worse and that topic has taken a big back seat...this is all so laughable, if they were a threat both China and the US would have dealt with it....

Don't be so foolish to think that any type of monetary collapse wouldn't drastically cripple (financially) China if we took a nuclear hit...we are a global community now folks, for better or for worse...if we crumble so will other countries that we give billions to each year...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

China has been moving out of the US Dollar for 4 years now. They have been buying large quantities of gold. The only thing keeping us afloat is the FED's QE program.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueAjah
And here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It should be on the front page as this is pretty important ...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Also Iraq may have WMD. And I may be Oprah.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

keep thinking that way...china has many companies in the US, had invested billions over the years...US is one of the largest consumers of China goods...once again china is not going to touch us...they can supply some aid to North Korea

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I saw a news clip the other day. NK has V-1 type delivery systems. They look just like the old German V-1 taking off. Wonder where they got the plans for those?

And really, its hard to believe that NK has been left to itself to develop nuke delivery systems when they have been given everthing else. The fact that they are a threat now points right at the azzholes that gave them the know how. In fact they are nothing but a proxy yap dog....oh with their own interests to be sure but still a dog on a chain.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Nk are classic usefull idots. When our leaders talk to them they are really taking to the power that use them.

new topics

top topics

join