It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If U.S. and South Korea Won’t Negotiate With North Korea?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
As everyone freaks out about North Korea, we need to ask ourselves what happens if no one sits down to talk? I mean, this would make sense, people get together and work out a deal. Well the US does this all time with North Korea. They take a deal, get some food or money and go away. Well they want their money again. And it seems the US won't budge. So what happens? War? Nope. North Korea becomes China's next province...

thediplomat.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think it would be easier to make north korea a province of australia.

Makes way more logical solution.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Wars are started, to plunge everyone even deeper into debt to pay for the war, then after the war to borrow more to rebuild.
When the war is over, the people have about the same as they did before the war, except the graveyards are far larger and everyone is in debt to the private bankers for the next century
N Korea might just want to be rebuilt after a little population control..there hungry.
All of our super powers might just need a little ......population control

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by travis911

I've said before and nothing has changed....THAT would be the absolute best outcome this could have. I would love for ROK troops at the DMZ to stand with their American counterparts and have nothing to do but watch the change of flag ceremony as the DPRK becomes something like Tibet, only this one actually asked for it.

I'm sure the troops in South Korea would also be thrilled beyond words if they could throw their helmets down and cuss a blue streak about what a waste it's all been for nothing but China to claim a new territory ...quickly ...almost without a fuss.

In a situation with NO good outcome right now, that's the top of the short list for best, IMO.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Nobody needs to negotiate with N.K.....this whole dalliance will go on for another couple of weeks or so and then fade to grey.

The general populace in N.Korea have no idea what is going on in the real world, slim Kim will back down like a cowering cur.....but his governmental PR team will report that he single handedly talked down S.Korea and the U.S from instigating a thermonuclear war.......and award himself the Nobel peace prize........this chubber is a chip of the old block!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Forget negotiations! We just need to fry N.K.

Send over a few nuke-drones, and finish it.

We've got to have WAR!

MORE WAR!!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by travis911

Obama is President... Of course we will negotiate with N. Korea...

Right now the only thing allowing Obama to stand erect is the starch in his shirt..

North Korea does not need to attack the US with nuclear weapons in order to destroy us. They have Obama doing it from within.

top topics

join