It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H*DD3N MEAN*NG3S. How Opening Your Mind Can Change YOU!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Like, if you are lifted in "invisible light" in the transition to Air stage, how do you know you are lifted in light since it's invisible? Seems illogical.

Logic will not answer the question.
It will be obvious when it happens and not until.

I think it is already obvious and that logic already answered the question.

But to each his own I suppose. *Shrugs*

Has logic answered the question? Can you explain it for me please? Logically.

edit on 12-4-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Yes, that there is a 99.9% chance that all of this is new-age-mumbo-jumbo (or ancient mysticism, whatever you wanna call it).
And it's primarily illusions and delusions, rather than sane rational thinking.

There is most likely no such thing as mental stages as set out in the OP, nor are there such thing as the majority of other ambiguous vague things mystics claim.

It's very heavily polluted with the imaginary, and very low on the actual solid reality.
edit on 12-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Sounds logical???
But you don't sound 100% sure.
Stay sceptical.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I just saw the video and was might impressed.

If anybody here feels ready to endeavor rising above the egoic mind (the beast), activate the chakras and the kundalini within, rise up to unity (christ) consciousness of oneness with all that is, you are welcome to contact me and I WILL help you to the best of my knowledge. I say this to the seekers, not those merely curious. Light and love to everybody, regardless.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Sounds logical???
But you don't sound 100% sure.
Stay sceptical.

In matters of pure speculation, we can never be sure.

The fact I made it clear that I am not willing to take a 100% slant, reveals that I am not only striving towards logic, but have expressed the foresight to anticipate being wrong.

Anyone who believes they know for sure is fooling themselves because no one knows for absolute sure.
I was just stating the odds (that doesn't mean much because a 1% chance can still happen 5 times in a row, despite being very rare).

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I have seen and understood how universal language works. The sub layers behind everything if understood offer new experiences

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
I just saw the video and was might impressed.

If anybody here feels ready to endeavor rising above the egoic mind (the beast), activate the chakras and the kundalini within, rise up to unity (christ) consciousness of oneness with all that is, you are welcome to contact me and I WILL help you to the best of my knowledge. I say this to the seekers, not those merely curious. Light and love to everybody, regardless.

That sounds cool and all but, really no one actually needs that.

They just need to enjoy life, think positive, and help/love others.
This will bring them fulfillment.

All of these silly religious dogmatic notions of "rising to a higher level" appear absurd.

I just don't understand why people "need" to think this way. It doesn't really help anything much. In fact I could argue it's detrimental in many more ways than it is beneficial.

What if I don't want to do all that stuff? Does that mean I will never reach the "higher consciousness levels" that those who practice it will?

Think of all the time spent on these religious rituals and meditations, that could be better spent helping humans in need or that are suffering. Or at least giving good helpful information.

Instead we are left with a blank ideology that is meaningless and wastes all our time, feeds our ego telling us we are "on a really high level now", facilitates narcissism and self-centeredness, and is commonly used as justification for other questionable acts of belligerence.

I could write a whole book or more about it, but I'll leave it at that.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I guess it is unfair because I am at a great advantage here.
I actually know a vast amount about the history of these religious doctrines, where they came from, and why they were implemented.

And they have been used for evil, many times.
They were originally created as a means to brainwash and control the population, and yes I am referring to ancient history.

All that "new age" stuff, is actually ancient paganism.
And it's closely connected with what we can call "witchcraft", if not fully connected.

Reincarnation, Chakras, Meditation, etc. These all predate Hinduism/Buddhism and actually originate back in Mesopotamia. They are connected with the Astrotheological system of Bull worship.

And for that matter, so is the Bible itself, a codex of magic incantations based on astrotheology and bovine worship.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I guess it is unfair because I am at a great advantage here.
I actually know a vast amount about the history of these religious doctrines, where they came from, and why they were implemented.

And they have been used for evil, many times.
They were originally created as a means to brainwash and control the population, and yes I am referring to ancient history.

All that "new age" stuff, is actually ancient paganism.
And it's closely connected with what we can call "witchcraft", if not fully connected.

Reincarnation, Chakras, Meditation, etc. These all predate Hinduism/Buddhism and actually originate back in Mesopotamia. They are connected with the Astrotheological system of Bull worship.

And for that matter, so is the Bible itself, a codex of magic incantations based on astrotheology and bovine worship.

Did you watch the video in the OP?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I am not here to discuss with you brother, but;

That sounds cool and all but, really no one actually needs that.

I am not here to tell anybody else what they need, but you seem to be. You put down dogma in your words. No one actually needs that you say, as if you behold a law.

They just need to enjoy life, think positive, and help/love others. This will bring them fulfillment.

I agree that people can enjoy life, think positive, and help/love others. But not everybody has found that button within turns on enjoying life, thinking positive and helping/loving others. I just want to help/love those that have not found it within themselves, but you want to deny my help to others? Words are slippery, and yours are full of law that exists not.

I enjoy reading your contributions (last night I enjoyed the thread about North-Korea and the pyramid, and the very relevant point it had), but it seems that when it comes to spirituality and mysticism you have decided what is and what is not.

Now, I am sorry if you understood my post to say that you need my help. Everybody is one with source and everybody is connected with all that is. Nobody needs my help, but for those that want it, I will be of assistance.

I love you Muzzle, keep on shining

edit on 12-4-2013 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

I don't mean to be a jerk about it or anything.

But it is an absolute I cannot deny that you don't need any of that mystical stuff. It's just a crutch at best, and a ball and chain at worst.

When it comes to anything religion I certainly don't make any friends. Because I cannot help but attack the beliefs, my essence is of the belief destroyer. I cannot be any other way.

And yes I myself am dogmatic in my own anti-dogmatism. It's a paradox.
And I am fascist about pushing freedom.

I apologize for my domineering and aggressive nature.
I have been in attack mode lately.

Idk, maybe this is the wrong time and place to put the squeeze on. Of course my services are probably better utilized elsewhere as this is a highly subjective subject.

I'll let it go. For now.
But I will be making a triumphant return to the topic of religion sometime soon, with a mass sacrifice of beliefs. Hehehe

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Thank you for treating me with dignity and respect.
I love you too.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There are two things initially which jump at me from your post OP , namely using only 10% of our brain capacity. It's amazing what has been achieved considering that alone through time, but if we could tap into even another 10% imagine the possibilities ? In a state of meditation ie the air and above stage are we opening another per cent or two ? Can it be quantified ? (For the record I have never been able to achieve this due to not being able to empty my head!)

For the second point which I'm sure relates to the above one but hard to articulate - but I'll give it a go.... the animals and their sixth sense of feeling the impending tsunami and fleeing before and thus surviving .....and the humans who didn't - our minds have become too overloaded with day to day distractions , the animals don't have these. But perhaps the animals are using a skill which we have just forgotten or been drowned out . I bet stone age man still had these skills - fight or flight for example in order to survive . Anyway, is it possible the animals are actually using more than 10% of their brains - because they can and yet they don't meditate to achieve this awareness.

I'm not trying to be fascetious just a little confused I suppose , it's a very interesting topic and enjoying the debate - on both sides.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

The Op made alot of sense but people who since childhood had been indoctrinated with mainstream religions would consider this new age. Just yesterday, I got a visit from a woman who profess catholicism and greek orthodoxreligion. We had a heated argument in which she brought out a supposed picture of Jesus. I reminded her that no man with such look existed in the middle east. Well she came up with assertion that Jesus appeared to a nun in a monastry and asked her to paint a picture of him. How hilarious. There is definitely something more than our physical reality. I could attest to this when I had what seemed like an OBE. The feelings I got could be described as estatic. I have been striving to duplicate the experience without success. In the last couple of months I have been noticing something about me which is hard to described. Even in my waking moments, I feel myself contracting as if trying to fold inwards. I have attempted a couple of meditations but following up had been my set back. When I don`t get results I just give up. With that said, I`d appreciate whatever help you could offer in this regard. Peace.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Interesting BUT

1) We only use 10% of our brain is a myth.

Though an alluring idea, the "10 percent myth" is so wrong it is almost laughable, says neurologist Barry Gordon at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore. Although there's no definitive culprit to pin the blame on for starting this legend

It turns out though, that we use virtually every part of the brain, and that [most of] the brain is active almost all the time

Although it's true that at any given moment all of the brain's regions are not concurrently firing, brain researchers using imaging technology have shown that, like the body's muscles, most are continually active over a 24-hour period. "Evidence would show over a day you use 100 percent of the brain

2) The word panah is the singular of paniym. Peniel means "God's face" or "God's presence. not quite what you claim

3) Some animals died do they have a sixth possible do they have better hearing,eyesight or sense of smell that's more likely than anything else.
edit on 12-4-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

What a great way to explain human nature. I am not religious but I am always open to anything that can be explained with commen sense and reasoning. In my opinion that is what this person is doing...........great job.

OH and the explanation of animals and there part in this world I totally agree with, the animal kindom makes fools of the human species when it comes to being one with the planet. As a species we show our total lack of humanity when it comes to animals and I will leave it at that.

I have found that you don't have to agree with everything that is said by people to be inlightened by them.

Great post!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Thank you for treating me with dignity and respect.
I love you too.

Thank you both for giving me a sliver of optimism concerning the discourse on ats. This is how exchanges should take place, and it gave me a warm fuzzy to see the respect that every member should receive when engaging in these types of discussions.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This analysis has been done before. The author is basically correct. Once you begin to see the allegorical nature of _everything_ and then apply it to the Bible (horrors!) then what was maddeningly perplexing (god of war who's son is the prince of peace?) becomes obvious and sensible.

My favorite explicator of the Mystical Message - JM Pryse

The tragedy of Christianity is that they worship the Man and not the Message. It was all downhill after that began. Same as ever.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne

This is Greek mythology.

There are 5 stages of consciousness in Greek.

1=Earth (the brain/body),

2=Water (2nd stage of consciousness in meditation )

3=Air (3RD stage of consciousness in meditation where we separate from thought)

4=Fire (4th stage of consciousness where we become charged with the higher light)

5=(5th stage which is the new mind).

This is simply untrue. Those are the classic greek elements, not "stages of consciousness".

im sorry i have to disagree, the elements have consciousness, for some of us have seen, felt, have even been protected, cleansed and blessed by them.

For me being in Australia the elements are as such.

North is Light of Fire.
South, Regrowth of Earth
East, Cleansing of Water
West, Breath of Air

and because i believe in the 5th element i add
South East, Love of Spirit

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I am extremely suspicious of the motives behind this information.

Small things tip me off that something isn't right.

Like, if you are lifted in "invisible light" in the transition to Air stage, how do you know you are lifted in light since it's invisible? Seems illogical.

You feel it pulling at you its like your a pin under a magnet.

Love and harmony
Wahetva

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with being skeptical, or this information being somewhat odd, as this basically taking the doom and gloom, fire and brimstone, and turning it into love, compassion, and reconnecting with both each other and the planet, taking it back from those who choose to confuse, and return it back to us.

He has many videos but this one I chose as it speaks to everyone. This thread alone has brought me much joy to see us as a community and sharing and respecting each other. Again I want to thank you all for well... being you

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I am extremely suspicious of the motives behind this information.

Small things tip me off that something isn't right.

Also, if we are willing to reject basic Christian dogma, why are we replacing it with equally as absurd mysticism dogma?

Call me the ultimate skeptic I guess...

Because the invisible light can be felt physically and brings more understanding in what really is said in the religions around the world?

What is the use with religion if they do not make you connect spiritually and understand everything around you from a wider view? One of the smartest thing todo to understand god is to think: If I was god what would be my reason to do everything this way and find answers for those questions.

But then if you can follow synchronicity then you will find those answers easy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join