It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H*DD3N MEAN*NG3S. How Opening Your Mind Can Change YOU!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
First a disclaimer as this thread will be lengthy. Please read the entire thread before responding. Any and all off topic posts will be alerted, I fully understand that what I am about to show is outside the box, and will not be agreed with by many, but if so, please add all that you can to bring forth a suitable argument to the table, as to have a fantastic discussion the way that ATS was intended. Thank you.
The following are my expressed opinion regarding the information presented. Though I do not agree with everything, there is still much that can be understood. Open minds required.

I will be presenting the works of a man named Bill Donahue. While searching a few years ago, I found a video that had opened my mind to things that I thought would never make sense, but in fact they made things a bit clearer about how I felt about religion. Not religious people but about religion itself, and how so many had (IMHO) moved from the origins and meanings of what was meant to be spiritual and accepted it in the literal.

There is in my opinion a silent agreement between both the literal and philosophical meanings and how they became distorted on purpose by those that wanted those that did not have the spirituality and understanding that was meant to advance the human race on this planet by purposely causing confusion. Lets call it a "spiritual cleansing" in a sense.

Ancient writings had no place in the literal, especially when the boom of "religion" began to take place. All those that wanted to avoid persecution had to write in code. And yes, this is even considered factual about the bible itself. The writings of almost all ancient text is coded, and placed in plain sight, to cause the divide that we have even today. If even a small part of you believes that there is a destructive force on this planet, and are aware that those that choose to take us into the realm of chaos, then there has to be a part of us that understands that the workings of those same "people" are also allowing certain people to follow that path by misunderstand and promoting this divide.

Here is the first video that I watched (and re-watched) that caused me to write this thread.
This video shares a bit about all aspects that IMO can be associated with almost all beliefs and understandings.

Here are a few excerpts and writings.
Crossing the Genetic Sea

CONNECTING EXODUS TO DNA

I am looking to connect references in Exodus to the Serpent , the first born, and leaven with DNA, as well as Protein and Enzyme, which are the sources of genetic change .

The premise in the myth is that for the Exodus to take place the first born must be killed and leaven must be cleaned out of the house .

I want to consider for this exercise the Book of Genesis to be the Book of Genes or the book of genetics.

The book of Exodus to be the way out from the bondage imposed by mutant or defective DNA.

PROTEIN ENZYME

The main source of DNA change is protein, protein enzyme. Let us look at a definition of the word protein.

Proteins are fundamental components of all living cells and include many substances such as enzymes, hormones, and antibodies that are necessary for the proper functioning of an organism.

Now as we look to connect the word protein to the first born, we see again the definition of the word protein: from late Greek proetios of the first quality, from Greek protos first.

Then we go down to derivatives and see the word, prow , protein.

So to protein being the substance that corrects DNA we have connected the word First.

In Exodus we know that in order for the Red Sea to open and free those in bondage the first born must be killed.

www.hiddenmeanings.com...

TITHING

The Bible says that you should give 10% to God. Religion has jumped on that and decreed that God meant that you should give THEM 10% of your money.

Well what it really means is related to the fact that you use 10% of your brain.

When you go into meditation you are to shut down that 10% by taking no thought.

When you turn the thoughts off, shut the left side down, you are tithing.

Of course that is not going to make any money for the cults of the world but that is exactly what Jesus meant when he said, take no thought.

Give the 10% which is the carnal mind by shutting down thought in meditation.

Tithe, and you will get 100% back.

Keep your money in your pocket.

JESUS WALKS ON WATER

No, not wet water.

Thanks to our religious cults, we really missed out on the meaning of this one.

This is Greek mythology.

There are 5 stages of consciousness in Greek.

1=Earth (the brain/body),

2=Water (2nd stage of consciousness in meditation )

3=Air (3RD stage of consciousness in meditation where we separate from thought)

4=Fire (4th stage of consciousness where we become charged with the higher light)

5=(5th stage which is the new mind).

The story has Peter stepping out of the boat on to the water to walk towards Jesus who is walking on the water.

When Peter looks down he sinks.

What this means is that when you enter into meditation and rise to the second level of consciousness which is done by separating from thought, you will find Jesus who is the life force that comes to us in this stage of meditation.

That second stage is called water and where Jesus walks on the water.

When you start thinking is when you are looking down and you will fall out of that stage where Christ exists in meditation.

When you reach this stage you will then be lifted in invisible light to the 4th stage which is air.

That is also a misunderstood scripture which says we will rise and meet Jesus in the air.

It means higher mind.

So no walking on wet water and no flying through the air.

THE PINEAL GLAND

The Pineal Gland of the brain is the single eye, the third eye.

As Rene Descartes referred to it, “the seat of the soul”.

It is the light receptor of the body and when the Pineal is stirred in meditation enlightenment occurs.

That is why in Matthew 6:22 Jesus says, “If your eye be single you body will fill with light”.

That is why in Genesis 32:30 Jacob says, “ I have seen God face to face and I will call this place Peniel”.

It is the small stone that the Christian builders have rejected which turns out to be the most important one of all.

IF WE COULD THINK LIKE THE ANIMALS

One of the amazing stories coming out of the Tsunami disaster area is found in observations made by helicopters flying over the devastated areas.

Pilots reported seeing thousands of dead people but no dead animals.

The wild animals (those who were not controlled by their masters) had left the area before there was any indication of an earthquake or tsunami.

In other words they knew what people did not know.

Danger was coming and they had to move out of the way.

HOW COME THEY KNEW AND WE DID NOT?

An animal is connected with a direct line to the higher light.

We call it instinct.

In other words the direction they take comes from the higher and not the lower.

In other words they do not have pastors and politicians to tell them when to go or what to do, they have God and nothing gets between them and God except us.

In the same way that religion and governments control people and thoroughly mess them up, we also try to control animals and in many cases we do and totally mess them up as well.

www.hiddenmeanings.com...

Continued...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
BTW there are some things that are presented on that page that I disagree with. As I said there will be some things that I agree and disagree with, but would like to try to understand (open mind) about everything this IMHO is a way of learning.

Here is his playlist where mostly all of his videos are where he discusses much , much more.
www.youtube.com...

Thank you.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Bill Donahue is a master at mysticism and decodes the bible in a much better light than any church. All they seem to do is drill the "Jesus died for our sins" crap. Not explaining the allegory or mataphores, which leaves me wondering do they even know what they are doing?

Astrology, phsycology, physics, mysticism, syncretism, and spiritualism all rolled into one.

SnF op, nice one.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Bill Donahue is a master at mysticism and decodes the bible in a much better light than any church. All they seem to do is drill the "Jesus died for our sins" crap. Not explaining the allegory or mataphores, which leaves me wondering do they even know what they are doing?

Astrology, phsycology, physics, mysticism, syncretism, and spiritualism all rolled into one.

SnF op, nice one.

Doesn't wifibrains means your not plugged in?

The Bible's whole purpose was about the lead up to what you called crap. But I suppose religious nutters analyse things to death and forget the real message. That is exactly what Jesus himself criticized the religious nutters for in the NT and it seems 2000 years later we are still doing the same foolish thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I watched this video two times and now I'm watching it again. I think I finally understand now and what I must really do since it's in my heart. It will take me time to get there but now my mind has open clearly on a whole new level.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
No need for plugs, still connected!

That is exactly what Jesus himself criticized the religious nutters for in the NT and it seems 2000 years later we are still doing the same foolish thing.

Religious nutters? Really? I thought he was refering to the false prophets, priests and pastors.

edit on 11-4-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

You may also be interested in Manly P. Hall, his life's work was dedicated to teaching a lot of the same thing.

To me, I'm of the school that thinks the Bible has two levels: The implicit and the explicit. Most people only see the explicit, but the implicit is hidden within the explicit to prevent people who aren't ready for that kind of spiritual development and union with God from dabbling into things they aren't spiritually ready for.

But they both have their value, as they are tied together, like two sides of the same coin.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Again, if I can give you more stars and flags.

The numbers in my birthday shows exact what he's talking about. For me this is a personal message reveal to me to see something good within me because I always believe and never could figure it out the meaning. With all my personal troubles in life and the direction where this system is headed I know there are some things I must give up completely, no in between. I know within my heart there is something so secretive and it kept with me to safe guard my soul.

I have been looking at religion the wrong way the whole time. Its truly like something from the matrix but within the mind. The question is, can I unplug myself ?

edit on 11-4-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

This is Greek mythology.

There are 5 stages of consciousness in Greek.

1=Earth (the brain/body),

2=Water (2nd stage of consciousness in meditation )

3=Air (3RD stage of consciousness in meditation where we separate from thought)

4=Fire (4th stage of consciousness where we become charged with the higher light)

5=(5th stage which is the new mind).

This is simply untrue. Those are the classic greek elements, not "stages of consciousness".

CONNECTING EXODUS TO DNA

I am looking to connect references in Exodus to the Serpent , the first born, and leaven with DNA, as well as Protein and Enzyme, which are the sources of genetic change .

The premise in the myth is that for the Exodus to take place the first born must be killed and leaven must be cleaned out of the house .

I want to consider for this exercise the Book of Genesis to be the Book of Genes or the book of genetics.

The book of Exodus to be the way out from the bondage imposed by mutant or defective DNA.

PROTEIN ENZYME

The main source of DNA change is protein, protein enzyme. Let us look at a definition of the word protein.

Proteins are fundamental components of all living cells and include many substances such as enzymes, hormones, and antibodies that are necessary for the proper functioning of an organism.

Now as we look to connect the word protein to the first born, we see again the definition of the word protein: from late Greek proetios of the first quality, from Greek protos first.

Then we go down to derivatives and see the word, prow , protein.

So to protein being the substance that corrects DNA we have connected the word First.

In Exodus we know that in order for the Red Sea to open and free those in bondage the first born must be killed.

DNA was discovered in 1869, thousands of years after the Bible and Exodus.

HOW COME THEY KNEW AND WE DID NOT?

An animal is connected with a direct line to the higher light.

We call it instinct.

In other words the direction they take comes from the higher and not the lower.

In other words they do not have pastors and politicians to tell them when to go or what to do, they have God and nothing gets between them and God except us.

In the same way that religion and governments control people and thoroughly mess them up, we also try to control animals and in many cases we do and totally mess them up as well.

Animals have different methods of perceptions than humans. It's nothing spiritual.

If one leaves his mind open, let's hope he's left someone to guard the door.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

THE PINEAL GLAND

The Pineal Gland of the brain is the single eye, the third eye.

As Rene Descartes referred to it, “the seat of the soul”.

It is the light receptor of the body and when the Pineal is stirred in meditation enlightenment occurs.

That is why in Matthew 6:22 Jesus says, “If your eye be single you body will fill with light”.

That is why in Genesis 32:30 Jacob says, “ I have seen God face to face and I will call this place Peniel”.

It is the small stone that the Christian builders have rejected which turns out to be the most important one of all.

This above made me think of these images:

From ancient times to the Catholic Church/Vatican.

Buddha/ism...

Pineal in the Brain: looks like a pine cone.

I haven't watched videos yet but I will. Great topic. Just something to think about.
edit on 11-4-2013 by DaphneApollo because: add tags.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I want to thank you all for the wonderful and insightful responses. There is so much to understand, and so few that can explain it in such a way as not to divide but connect the pieces that so desperately need to be research; reread, and re-learned.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

You may also be interested in Manly P. Hall, his life's work was dedicated to teaching a lot of the same thing.

To me, I'm of the school that thinks the Bible has two levels: The implicit and the explicit. Most people only see the explicit, but the implicit is hidden within the explicit to prevent people who aren't ready for that kind of spiritual development and union with God from dabbling into things they aren't spiritually ready for.

But they both have their value, as they are tied together, like two sides of the same coin.

I agree, and yet with the explicit alot of discernment is needed, but always believe in Immanuel, that we are not alone and never alone so that the explicit Christ is still the way, and calls to the soul.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

I love that connection, thank you. There are always things out there that we are taught to think in the literal... oh what does a pine cone mean, or even worse no one notices, and then you realize something like this.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I am extremely suspicious of the motives behind this information.

Small things tip me off that something isn't right.

Like, if you are lifted in "invisible light" in the transition to Air stage, how do you know you are lifted in light since it's invisible? Seems illogical.

Also, if we are willing to reject basic Christian dogma, why are we replacing it with equally as absurd mysticism dogma?

Call me the ultimate skeptic I guess...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Great great thread! Thank you for introducing me to this man.

This is exactly the kind of thing I try to explain to friends or family when the topic comes up. The Bible is not to be taken literally but symbolically. The only literal part about it is when applying it to your life in your own way. That is, if you understand the symbolic meanings behind it.

Again thank you and S & F for ya.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
great post!!!!

I've been waiting for interesting thread like this.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Like, if you are lifted in "invisible light" in the transition to Air stage, how do you know you are lifted in light since it's invisible? Seems illogical.

Logic will not answer the question.
It will be obvious when it happens and not until.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

I think it is already obvious and that logic already answered the question.

But to each his own I suppose. *Shrugs*

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Has logic answered the question? Can you explain it for me please? Logically.

edit on 12-4-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Has logic answered the question? Can you explain it for me please? Logically.

edit on 12-4-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Yes, that there is a 99.9% chance that all of this is new-age-mumbo-jumbo (or ancient mysticism, whatever you wanna call it).
And it's primarily illusions and delusions, rather than sane rational thinking.

There is most likely no such thing as mental stages as set out in the OP, nor are there such thing as the majority of other ambiguous vague things mystics claim.

It's very heavily polluted with the imaginary, and very low on the actual solid reality.
edit on 12-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join