It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's drone program killing civilians

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
don't feed the trolls people. there is a reason certain people post incendiary comments on the first page, and it isn't because they're passionate about the issue. literally, just completely ignore them.

the drone program is an extreme abuse of power, hell, the whole war is. the government killed civilians to start the war to kill more civilians for money and power.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Nobody gave a pass for bush You wasted all that time responding to the op blaming me for something you have absolutely no idea about.

The point of this post is to call out the hypocrisy of the left. When it's a republican president, lets raise he'll but when it's our own guy lets sit down shut up and defend him.

Are you still stuck in the left right paradigm? Because it sure seems so!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
where can i get a drone zapping laser?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Lol. Obviously you have "no idea" if you were posting this as breaking type news. I am not stuck on left right anything... But clearly you are with the moronic avatar. Your post was clearly an attempt to lay blame with Obama for a program that was instituted by Republicans for Wars we were railroaded into. You make no mention about the start of the Drone program of the fact or civilians have been being killed since 2002 or earlier.. You make no mention of the hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqi Civilians. It is hypocritical of you to fake outrage about drone deaths but overlook the reasons why or for that matter a 100x greater amount of people killed by a unjust if not illegal war. I have been studying Drones since 2002.. And feel qualified to say you are a day late and a dollar short. That Ron Paul avatar is the equivalent of having a Ross Perot for President bumper sticker on your car.

Facts are facts and the fact you mention nothing about hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis only to focus on a relatively small in comparison amount of civilains who were killed by drones tells me that you could care less about dead civilians period. This was about trying to make Obama look bad. Nothing you posted was news in any way shape or form. It was commentary on your political views. Lets blame Obama for a program he did not start for wars he had nothing to do with. I am sure this goes over well with most of the low IQ people who support Paul.
edit on 12-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold
reply to post by eLPresidente

But clearly you are with the moronic avatar.

Wait, is this a joke? Can't give a real argument for your need to distract from the OP so you continue to distract by attacking my avatar?

Classic.

As much as I want to attack your avatar, I'm going to let it slide.

I mentioned the drone strike program starting under Bush and Obama expanding the program by 4 times in a later posting, as well as stating that no president or party should get a free pass for killing innocent civilians did you fail to see that? I'm sorry if you did but it isn't MY fault.

P.S. I'm sorry I hurt your god's image, please PLEASE don't attack my avatar again, I just can't take another fatal blow to the image linked to my anonymous online forum account

edit on 12-4-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Big Brother is ALWAYS watching...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join