It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is There No UN Security Council Meeting?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shefskitchen

Originally posted by crazyewok

This could all be averted, if the sanctions starving the Korean people get lifted.

So give into a bully?

This is a regium so brutel in its treatment of its population that it would make Hitler cringe! Do people only care if its jews that are put into concentration camps and totured to death, other people are free game?

Surely it is better to take this rouge and amoral state out now than wait another 20 years when they will have effective IBCM that can threaten the world, which of course will lead to more blackmail!

edit on 11-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

I really have no clue where you're coming from, on that one. Just like when my room mate plays the race card at rent time & he's behind: "Why you give me grief for rent? That's white people tings...." It's not really. You should just pay when you agreed to. Comparatively, that's how much your statement made sense.

It's simple: papa Kim Jong stated their nuke program, was intended as retaliation to end the food sanctions imposed by the rest of the world. The UN lifted them slightly, he put the program to sleep. Papa Kim Jong died. More food sanctions on the Korean people. Baby Kim Jong is no pushover. Let the people eat, the nukes go to sleep. They may go to conventional war with the south, but nukes won't be in play if they are fed.

And so you give into threats hence giving in to a bully.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Wow, you're faster than the edit. Read it.

I give in no more, to your trollery!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Troll because i disagree with you? Thats rich lol

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

This could all be averted, if the sanctions starving the Korean people get lifted.

So give into a bully?

This is a regium so brutel in its treatment of its population that it would make Hitler cringe! Do people only care if its jews that are put into concentration camps and totured to death, other people are free game?

Surely it is better to take this rouge and amoral state out now than wait another 20 years when they will have effective IBCM that can threaten the world, which of course will lead to more blackmail!

edit on 11-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

I really have no clue where you're coming from, on that one. Just like when my room mate plays the race card at rent time & he's behind: "Why you give me grief for rent? That's white people tings...." It's not really. You should just pay when you agreed to. Comparatively, that's how much your statement made sense.

It's simple: papa Kim Jong stated their nuke program, was intended as retaliation to end the food sanctions imposed by the rest of the world. The UN lifted them slightly, he put the program to sleep. Papa Kim Jong died. More food sanctions on the Korean people. Baby Kim Jong is no pushover. Let the people eat, the nukes go to sleep. They may go to conventional war with the south, but nukes won't be in play if they are fed.

**Forgot to mention** I sure as hell would be a bully, if my neighbours actively stopped me from going to the grocery store every time. My babies are crying with hunger? You get a size 16 through the chest. They stop me again; there comes a point where the threat must be neutralized.
edit on 11-4-2013 by shefskitchen because: Because Wickett W. Warwick over there, really is crazy.

Oh i see, so if i commit a criminal act and blame it on others or say but it was not my fault etc etc that would be acceptable? I am tired of the emotional blackmail by North Korea. The food aid does NOT reach ordinary people but feeds the stomach of the elite. This is an endless merry go round and has to stop.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Troll because i disagree with you? Thats rich lol

Nah, I love me some gooooooooooooood disagreement. Especially when I can be taught. So far, your arguments are emotional juxtapositions. Hit me with the grown folk reasoning, and you may have done some good today.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Oh i see, so if i commit a criminal act and blame it on others or say but it was not my fault etc etc that would be acceptable? I am tired of the emotional blackmail by North Korea. The food aid does NOT reach ordinary people but feeds the stomach of the elite. This is an endless merry go round and has to stop.

Y'all ain't seeing the forest, for the trees here. I didn't comment on their morals. I didn't comment on what they've done in their own backyard. Do I really care? No, it doesn't affect any one of us in our day to day lives. Our governments made the policies to starve them- not us.

The point I made, is that if the country is fed- the nukes go to sleep. It was proven once, so it should be again.

You guys are going on, like I'm saying "give them south korea", or "yes, the US military bases in that neck of the woods should be fired upon". I'm not.

From the lack of wisdom or elaboration in your posts, it almost seems as though you guys are for conflict. Is that what this is? Pro conflict trollery, without data, like they do on that other conspiracy forum we're all running away from? Hmmm?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
KJX may posture and lecture the virtues of his system, but really if "his" border was open, how many subjects of his state would stick around and participate?

The previous cycles of appeasement aren't relevant here. Real nukes and real threats are involved. Would the Allies sit by and let the Axis openly produce a nuke while under an armistice? Any state would be a fool to allow such a dangerous asymmetric weapon to come online. No excuse is required for preemption here. KJ took care of all that for US.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by shefskitchen

Im not a troll for thinking the world needs to sort Dim Kim and his evil ways out not while we can rather than wait another 10-20 years when the threat will become worse.

Giving food aid will only make him put his nukes away for a while it wont sort out the evilness of his reguime.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Why Is There No UN Security Council Meeting?

My guess is that they are waiting Un out, until HE comes to them begging for talks. Time is NOT on Un's side, and we know it. He can't keep up the charade for long, and each day that passes, he's probably getting more and more perplexed as to why the old strategies aren't working. The answer is that unlike his daddy, we don't KNOW him, or what he'll do, so we plan for the worst case scenario.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join