It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just another jam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Jamming the mind by some sort of control. It is real.

I've witnessed people just jam up to where they couldn't act to do something.

My foes in real life remain jammed from time to time to time and a half.

There were foes of mine that froze up, and couldn't come my way or cross my path.

But this is a damn good thing. But what do you think? Would you rather I deal with foes or they get jammed so I don't even have to deal with them in some wicked mobster's way?

My foes tend to want to put another contract on me. But I aint signing a damn thing that would rob and extort my ownership of myself and my household.
Tough luck foes! You can envy me and know it'll get you nowhere fast. I can hold my own.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
My foes always end up falling down stairs, getting hit by cars or stuff like that.

Weird...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Jamming the mind by some sort of control. It is real.

I am your foe and you did a thread on mind control and i replied.....go read it again.
You asked if it was real and I gave my answer.
Subliminal messages are real and you paid no attention and never replied back.(of course)
Why you didn't reply is obvious....you are too cowardly to reply and too much of a troll to quit making threads while ignoring your replies.
If you want to engage in a discussion,then you have to start engaging and quit making it a one way street,it takes 2,not one(you only)

Check your old thread.
Also,I don't envy you,i pity you.

here is your thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-4-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

some folks tried to jam me.they tried to look through my eyes,they tried to think my way,they even tried to make me think their way.but they didn't succeed.they got jammed.although they see what i see and i don't see what they see,they only see what i make them see,so i do see what they see.although i think what they think they thinking what i think and i know what they're thinking,although i could'nt know what they're thinking.they got jammed;caught up because they were neither god nor evil;and they are bad,but just not just.they ought to learn their lesson according to their own system because they just would not see.now i made them see but i haven't made them feel yet,although they feel what i feel they don't feel what i feel but i can feel what they feel and they are not ready yet.they ought to feel for real.

join