It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakras are energy transformers of the body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Deep breathing has always been a powerful exercise the yogis of the east practice for activating the Chakras and move the energy within the body to obtain good health and practice metaphysical exercises. One powerful exercise is to sit down, relax and take a deep breath and concentrate on each chakra one by one starting from the top and as you concentrate on the top chakra you spin it counter clock wise using your index finger, then you exhale and repeat the process three times and then move to the next chakra until you have spun all of the chakras. According to mystics this exercise is for the purpose of energizing the body and give it health and balance.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by frankky

I hope it's not too much to ask for sources?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Chakras don't exist. I don't have proof and neither do you. It's all a bunch of mumbo jumbo. Too bad the population wastes their time on such nonsense instead of learning the true nature of the body & spirit. It's illusions like these that waste people time, if you truly seek spiritual things you'd know the non-existent Chakra was bogus.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by frankky

Thank you for posting this info!

I totally adhere to the idea of the existence of chakras and the vital role they play for the biological being (not sure about other lifeforms at this point in time).

I've not heard of this spiraling technique so I'm very excited to try it on myself. My biggest problem with it is that I have a crooked spine that starts at my tailbone and I have problems sitting for long periods of time. My condition isn't so far advanced that I can't sit up straight for a few, but I also sit at a PC (my netbook broke)...on my stability ball to avoid direct contact with my tailbone.

How long do you think it needs to take to get through all of the chakra points as you describe in your OP?

It's so kool that I ran across your thread when I did cuz I was just thinking (for the first time) how our solar system could possibly move in a spiraling motion to cause it to cycle around to itself again.

edit on 11-4-2013 by Weremom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by malchir

mumbo jumbo....
Find a yoga teacher and practice.
Chakras are real. Study long enough you will see, feel and control them.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by malchir

if you truly seek spiritual things you'd know the non-existent Chakra was bogus.

But the ones that do exist are not bogus or are they?

Cue twilight zone music

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin

Its the worlds best argument. Can be used for anything.

Pink unicorns exist. Search long enough and you will see.
Intelligent worms exist. Search long enough and you will see.
Verne's Journey to the Center of the Earth really happened. Study long enough and you will see.

...because of course if you never find any proof, its *your own fault* for not studying long enough.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by frankky

According to mystics this exercise is for the purpose of energizing the body and give it health and balance.

Inhaling and exhaling also keep one alive

My favorite saying to a frustrated, troubled or stressed person is from a movie or TV show Ive seen numerous times but for the life of me cannot remember now, anyway the saying is "don't forget to breath".

One can overcome many emotions using breathing techniques, many martial arts teach that breathing is of extremely high importance to have balance and control over one self.

Great thread OP,

some links would be nice to further direct people new to this.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I hear you. I guess your right in some way.
Truly I do not know another way of finding personal proof for the existence of chakras then practice yoga.

Although some people are born with the gift of seeing beyond the physical body, most people cannot. Anybody can learn but it takes time and a good teacher.
If you start yoga today and practice a few years you will be amazed. It will take time and commitment.

Do not believe me, find out yourself....

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Its the worlds best argument. Can be used for anything.

Pink unicorns exist. Search long enough and you will see.
Intelligent worms exist. Search long enough and you will see.
Verne's Journey to the Center of the Earth really happened. Study long enough and you will see.

...because of course if you never find any proof, its *your own fault* for not studying long enough.

It is indeed 'the worlds best argument' for those that cannot see the color red...

Ignorance has its own logic.

A99

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by malchir
Chakras don't exist. I don't have proof and neither do you. It's all a bunch of mumbo jumbo. Too bad the population wastes their time on such nonsense instead of learning the true nature of the body & spirit. It's illusions like these that waste people time, if you truly seek spiritual things you'd know the non-existent Chakra was bogus.

Have you ever legitimately taken the time to sit down and focus on the centers of your body where the chakras are said to be?

Have you ever consciously connected a physical pain with an emotional pain and realized they are both related to the same chakra?

^^Genuine questions. Because if you don't take the time to try something like this, how could you ever actually know for yourself that they 'arent real?' Instead of waiting for someone else to tell you, 'yes, this is real,' you can take the time to do the experiment yourself. Experience is the only way we truly learn, anyway.

"There are more things in heaven and hell then are dreamed of in your philosophy, Horatio"

edit on 11-4-2013 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Pretty sure that's the only thing you said that was accurate.

But really, why do you care if people believe in chakras or not?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
One is able to change is body, this energy is a vast and strong something. It structurised the body, I mean, it, it is really capable of strengthening yourself, to alter your sense of self, of your body. One suddenly can feel very alive.

SUperb

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by malchir
Chakras don't exist. I don't have proof and neither do you.

Chakras DO exist. The proof I have is that my crown chakra is spinning as we speak.
I can feel it. Many of us can feel them. That's proof for me and for the others.
If your chakras were open and spinning .. you'd have the 'proof' you need as well.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
DO NOT SPIN CHAKRAS COUNTER-CLOCK WISE that is absolutely wrong incorrect information and whatever is the source of that harbors evil intent to HURT and destroy...

balanced chakras spin CLOCKWISE NOT counterclockwise

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Fizix

People with counterclockwise spinning chakras are punchbags. Give them some good "treatment", or don't.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

reply to post by alfa1

I hear you. I guess your right in some way.
Truly I do not know another way of finding personal proof for the existence of chakras then practice yoga.

Although some people are born with the gift of seeing beyond the physical body, most people cannot. Anybody can learn but it takes time and a good teacher.
If you start yoga today and practice a few years you will be amazed. It will take time and commitment.

Do not believe me, find out yourself....

Claim: Santa exists
Evidence: presents labeled "from Santa", half eaten cookies

To a kid who wants the claim to be true and who trusts his parents not to lie, those presents that appear under the tree are proof positive that the claim is truthful. Only when we become old enough do we understand that those presents and cookies only fooled us through our senses and that the original claim was never truthful.

Yogis, occultists, shamans and mystics swear up and down that their claim is truthful. And how is it that they "prove" what they claim? They do what you do - "Do not believe me, find out yourself....". They all say "go within through meditation" and you'll find out yourself....knowing full well that you'll discover the equivalent of presents "from Santa" and half eaten cookies. And just as those kids, that evidence wiil be used to prove the truthfulness of their claim.

Do you not ever ponder that their claim is actually not the truth?

Those occultists, shamans, mystics and yogis claim "x".
Your Creator states "Y".

You'll let that evidence prove one of those claims - X or Y - to be true. And it will be the claim that most appeals to the iniquity within your heart and mind. Do you fancy being divine? Do you prefer to believe that there is no judgement or sin? Do you prefer to believe that you are immortal and that you have no Sovereign God to whom you are accountable? See, we all pick religions which allow us to do what our hearts desire and as such, the only way which convicts a sinner of his sin and wicked heart is the path which is shunned.

Your Creator created man. His whole body and mind. Your Creator also made the serpent, more craftier than all the beasts. Your Creator also states through scripture that the delusion which He allows will be so great that even His elect may nearly be deceived. Go back to the garden of Eden and you'll find the serpent and trees, and from scripture we know that trees are men. The Hebrew root word of tree has at its root "the spine". The fact of the matter is, that all of these religions involve the belief of a serpent on the spine. They all trust it's visions to be truth. They all desire it's promises to be truth. And in doing so, they become that kid on Christmas morning who trust their parents to not tell them a lie and so they trust the yogis. They also really really want santa to be true so that they gain the presents. In fact, because of this trust and desire, they entirely overlook that the gift tags contain their dad's handwriting.

The question for you is, why do you believe that the yogi's claim is truthful to begin with? I'll venture to guess that it's because those "experiences" proved it to you. But yet, those claims are all refuted in scripture as false. So, in other words, you choose to believe the purveyors of the serpent and reject the truthfulness of God's words. Is this not what Adam and Eve did? There can only be one truth, and it comes down to either trusting Almighty God or this serpent. We can easily verify that serpent and 'third eye' enlightenment iconography exists all over the planet in the ruins of ancient civilisations - all of which came to ruin. Does this not show us the truth of who is Sovereign? We can also see before us this iconography rising in this world once again - in print, film, media, corporate logos etc - at the very same time the true gospel message is being rejected in favor of mystical experiences through the very same conscience searing techniques of eastern meditation. Why? We were told the serpent would be unbound to deceive the nations at the end of the Millenium. Coincidence? Hardly. That yoga, visualisation and meditation forcing it's way into our primary schools, healthcare, churches and corporate training departments signals exactly what time we live in. All of the religions are uniting on this mysticism and extra biblical revelations as their minds are seared with "oneness".

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fizix
balanced chakras spin CLOCKWISE NOT counterclockwise

Is that clockwise as in if you were looking at another person's chakras?

top topics

join