It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-Occurring dreams (April 8th-11th) And yet too.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
First time posting here in this section of forums and sharing more personal matters .

For the past couple of years ive always have had the same sensation of dream- The same emotion or rift that combers too the thoughts. Ill get too detail whats relevant, but i think its important to know too, what hinders before the events or what the feel(ing's) resemble to lead in a whole. As A Canadian too- I think location and mind, environment factors, emotional ties, bonds to specific people - It ties into what your projections are. Also, this is coming from someone (Myself) whom excessively practices OBEs and Astral projections- And where few instances has proven positive in my efforts and effect(s).

I keep A log for all my practices, and a dream log as well... Ill get too some im sure to share in time. But right now.. today April the 11th... All Day before writing this has my sensations been rattled by this experiences of a dream

-Survival it seems has been a lead frontier in my mists. Off all my dreams most of them . Im leading groups. Friends, Family's, Those close whom have made it to. There is a higher minority, a power in effect. night seems too be the best time too scout out areas in search for food, but is always a massive risk, with There technical tracking and heat signatures. Nobody can seem too really hide- unless in thick forested area it seems. Weather is powerful. and ive never seen such black rolling clouds - and the color Orange really signify's everything.- From the explosions too the sky. I try my best in an open stance too make seance of these reoccurring - i know events and current tie in.

April 11th- Im sitting in the living space of my best friends A female crush of mine- whom i've been sincere for now these last 4 or 5 years. There's a quick pause... And a sudden snap to sensations rattles our bodies.. a buzzing fearing overbearing feeling, its eerie... And the shock happens so fast... my body feels frozen in an instant moment, then as if a force taking both our bodies and tossing them about.. me loosing grips my partners hand.. all i see now is my legs -- the ceiling -- rumbling still being tossed around hopeless like a feather .. All through these seconds, of moments, im still just trying to look at my girlfriend... everything is blinding orange... my body feels like its beening pulled apart... in a-due-- I knew.. I yell as hard as i can scream.. "Her name, I Love you!!" -- And awoke at 5:55Am with me screaming in that same instance....

This one has been looping on me all day....

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Makes me think of a nuclear blast (seeing the orange) or a mega quake with being thrown around. Is this the first type of dream you've had or have you had a similar dream like this before?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Y3K89
First time posting here in this section of forums and sharing more personal matters .

For the past couple of years ive always have had the same sensation of dream- The same emotion or rift that combers too the thoughts. Ill get too detail whats relevant, but i think its important to know too, what hinders before the events or what the feel(ing's) resemble to lead in a whole. As A Canadian too- I think location and mind, environment factors, emotional ties, bonds to specific people - It ties into what your projections are. Also, this is coming from someone (Myself) whom excessively practices OBEs and Astral projections- And where few instances has proven positive in my efforts and effect(s).

I keep A log for all my practices, and a dream log as well... Ill get too some im sure to share in time. But right now.. today April the 11th... All Day before writing this has my sensations been rattled by this experiences of a dream

-Survival it seems has been a lead frontier in my mists. Off all my dreams most of them . Im leading groups. Friends, Family's, Those close whom have made it to. There is a higher minority, a power in effect. night seems too be the best time too scout out areas in search for food, but is always a massive risk, with There technical tracking and heat signatures. Nobody can seem too really hide- unless in thick forested area it seems. Weather is powerful. and ive never seen such black rolling clouds - and the color Orange really signify's everything.- From the explosions too the sky. I try my best in an open stance too make seance of these reoccurring - i know events and current tie in.

April 11th- Im sitting in the living space of my best friends A female crush of mine- whom i've been sincere for now these last 4 or 5 years. There's a quick pause... And a sudden snap to sensations rattles our bodies.. a buzzing fearing overbearing feeling, its eerie... And the shock happens so fast... my body feels frozen in an instant moment, then as if a force taking both our bodies and tossing them about.. me loosing grips my partners hand.. all i see now is my legs -- the ceiling -- rumbling still being tossed around hopeless like a feather .. All through these seconds, of moments, im still just trying to look at my girlfriend... everything is blinding orange... my body feels like its beening pulled apart... in a-due-- I knew.. I yell as hard as i can scream.. "Her name, I Love you!!" -- And awoke at 5:55Am with me screaming in that same instance....

This one has been looping on me all day....

I would say liken what you are doing to trying to get into the backdoor of a house when you know the front is locked.

Now when you go into the backdoor of the house, you see things from the opposite point of view from people who enter into the front door of a house.

Also thieves go into the backdoor.

So you go into the house to inspect it and learn about it. You went into the house because you liked it and thought it was good and wanted to know more. But if it was given to you to know, then the front door would have been unlocked.

This is what you are doing. You are seeking truths about the kingdom of God from demons, the fallen, who were kicked out of the front door of the house, and sent sprawling onto the lawn. And they are instructing you because you are opening yourself up to them.

Now some things they share, they resemble the truth. Because they have been there before. But they do not seek to educate you, but to send you in confusion.

So consider this: They show you the back way into the house. You go in and inspect. And then when you leave, they instruct you on what you saw, and give false explanations for all that you saw.

But God has opened the front door for me a few times, only to see a little here, a little there.

So let me tell you a little about what you have been seeing, and also instruct you in the right way. For if anything is to be given to you that is in truth, it does not come from yourself, neither from extraterrestrial entities posing as beings of light, or any other such things. These come from God, and the true angels at His charge.

Orange is the color of red and yellow. Red is the color of blood when it is void of its life. Yellow is prominent color we perceive of the natural light of the sun. When mixed together, you get destruction. For the light mingled with blood means the destruction is from the wrath of God.

Now some of the things you have seen, that you are guiding people around you in survival. But see how you go find food at night. Thieves work in the night, not the daylight.

Now in the next post, I will tell you about your dream, and what it means.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The female crush of yours represents false love. Your desire for power that is not yours. Your bodies seize because the time of the end has come for you both. You are tossed about like a feather because you are powerless, and have no control over the power which you sought. You can no longer hold onto your desire for power because it has proven too difficult for you to withstand. You can only see your legs and the ceiling because you are upside down, your ways are the opposite of truth. You are trying to hold onto that power which you seek, and you still wish to control it. You are being pulled apart because you are not equipped to handle the power. The blinding orange is the coming destruction.

This is not a nuclear bomb. This is your battle right now.

This is what you are suffering at this very moment. You've seen a few things, and you have been overwhelmed. You aren't able to hold onto it. You spend every day trying harder and harder to see the visions as clearly as you used to. You are trying harder to possess powers you once were deluded into believing that you had.

But even the backdoor has been locked to you now. Because the demons had their way with you, and convinced you, and now you will strive to regain what was given to you by them for a little time. But you cannot have it of yourself. And you have not sought God that you can receive LOVE and understand that Love is more powerful than the magic that you seek.

Now God is powerful and has present Himself with much magic, and gifted it to His children before, and sometimes today. For He gifted me with the ability to see some things, and also to sometimes understand dreams, and many other things, actually.

But to desire to seek a magic power in this world is really actually not beneficial. For this world must suffer its current state, and run its full course, before the magic of God can be manifested properly. The kingdom of God is not of this world, and it will not fully pervade this world until the transgression is finished, and He begins judgment.

I will reiterate for you one more time: the powers which you thought you had were fake; they were given to you for a short time by demons, who wished to play a trick on you; for you had the powers, and then they were taken away from you. And their purpose was to cause you to strive for something which is not yours to attain. To cause you to wonder in anxiety and anguish what it was you witnessed. To cause you to fight harder for the attention of demons in order to attain their power.

Crack dealers work the same way. "Here is some free crack. But next time, it's gonna cost you your wallet."

Demons work similarly. "Here is some free power. But next time, it's gonna cost you your life."

edit on 4/13/2013 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

top topics

join