It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-motion --

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Personal experience.

We are linear with emotions, at least, that's what is 'suitable'.

*Void of emotion a.k.a. Egotrippers?

Is it an emotion that senses the emotions of othersss?
Is it because of our emotions we are advised not to judge others (if we are advised), for we could be wrong, or are wrong on it 100% of the time, therefore not wrong, but incomplete, for we never judge an emotion in its fullest, if you understand what I mean, resulting in a wrong judgement. We all do hate wrong judgements now don't we.
Were emotions the/a source of language?
Are emotions needed for judgement? I think yes.

These questions all together can be confusing. I'm only present them to be discussed, answered or as food for thoughts (the latter being the case for most of my threads)

Ego wants us to be its mimicked emotions.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Is it an emotion that senses the emotions of othersss?
Is it because of our emotions we are advised not to judge others (if we are advised), for we could be wrong, or are wrong on it 100% of the time, therefore not wrong, but incomplete, for we never judge an emotion in its fullest, if you understand what I mean, resulting in a wrong judgement. We all do hate wrong judgements now don't we.
Were emotions the/a source of language?
Are emotions needed for judgement? I think yes.

Empathy is the sensing of other's emotion's be through personal experiance or a humbling of one's self w/o the deterrent of the "ego mind"

Still we as human's are pre-disposed to judge one's emotions. I.E "I can't believe you feel like that, your logic is that of a naive child because XYZ"

join