It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strategy against GMO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Another good post that infuriates me about this company.

Is anyone here interested in lobbying and pressuring their local representatives to promote this type of agriculture very well presented by the poster.

These representatives of course no nothing of science, integrity, human kindness, or compassion but they do appreciate money and power. The rationale would be that farmers in the state could save money by not having to be under contract by Monsanto. The yield on the farm would be better as well. These equals more taxes the state can collect.

Additionally another route would be to be start a campaign whereby we get trial lawyers on board. "Have you eaten GMO foods and suffered some problem?" Call me, Shark L. Esquire, I don't get payed unless you do.

We need to make the GMO seem like guns in the same way idiots like Feinstein and company see guns.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

It isn't going to do any good, if Monsanto is going to be curtailed we need to remove donations from businesses from campaign funding and make it illegal for any public servant to get any money from businesses. Seem there are laws already but they do not apply to high ranking officials because of loopholes and swiss bank accounts.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I know this is true. I'm just trying to come up with some novel strategy to at least get the general public to understand.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

At least you are trying, it is the method that is bad, not the intention.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Best one is not to buy it, and for all who can, and middle class at least generally can, to set up aquaponic in your basements, garage, sunroom, backyard, and eat good food year round.

They can tighten their belt. There are heritage seed companies, buy from them. Buy organic food and plant the seeds too.
edit on 11-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join