It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming Groups Claim Big Win In Battle Against " Climate Denialist" Approach In School

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

"Climate people" come from every religion on earth.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

The only scaremongering I see around here is you and your ilk, spreading propaganda about population control and completely demonizing anyone who isn't as far Right as you are. Your last post is nothing but the vomit of all the insanity you are feeding yourself. I am not an evil person, liberals aren't evil, progressives aren't evil, and those of us further left are not evil, environmentalists are not evil... I am beyond sick of your assertions that we are. Someone doesn't have to be evil in order for you to disagree with them. Either grow up, or seek help.

Are conservatives evil?

2nd.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by phantomjack

I am saying the effects are insignificant when compared to Solar activity, which, can not be controlled or predicted.

Except they aren't insignificant, your own American Chemical Society agrees. Why not discuss it with them? Ask them why they take the position they do? Ask them why they don't assert that the sun far outweighs any amount of GHG's we put in the atmosphere.

Well, I am not a member of the society because of their beliefs in Global Warming. And now, that you have brought this to my attention, I will exercise my voice by not renewing my membership!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

"Climate people" come from every religion on earth.

Now who is changing the subject?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

No. My post history is pretty clear on that.

Well, I am not a member of the society because of their beliefs in Global Warming. And now, that you have brought this to my attention, I will exercise my voice by not renewing my membership!

Why not ask your peers about?

Now who is changing the subject?

Read your own thread. Did you notice it was a reply to someone? Did you bother seeing what I was replying to?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

This line of reasoning has played itself out entirely. It was stupid 20 years ago, it's just as stupid now. You by your lonesome driving your car are not changing the climate. Please buy another strawman.

Oh yah, I forgot about the cow farts too!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

schools should be teaching about the sun cycles

They do.

not scaremongering the kids

Science isn't scary.

with ideas that man controls the climate by driving around in cars.

This line of reasoning has played itself out entirely. It was stupid 20 years ago, it's just as stupid now. You by your lonesome driving your car are not changing the climate. Please buy another strawman.

It's all part of the Agenda 21 program to depopulate down to 500 million people worldwide and control where people live, what they live in, what they eat.

Utter delusion. Agenda 21 is no such thing. Sustainable development is smart, it doesn't mean we're going to cram 50 grandmas into 2 bedroom holes in 500 story tall buildings. Sustainable development is all about how to grow with the population without destroying ourselves in the process. Furthermore the UN is never going to threaten our sovereignty, you really need to step out of your bubble once in a while and learn some reality.

oh yah?

Mikhail Gorbachev:“We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”
Club of Rome, The First Global Revolution, 1991:
“In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill
Sir Julian Huxley, UNESCO: its Purpose and its Philosophy:“Political unification in some sort of world government will be required… Even though… any radical eugenic policy will be for many years politically and psychologically impossible, it will be important for UNESCO to see that the eugenic problem is examined with the greatest care, and that the public mind is informed of the issues at stake so that much that now is unthinkable may at least become thinkable.”

www.knowthelies.com...

Rosa Koire's findings:

Considering its policies are woven into all the General Plans of the cities and counties, it's important for people to know where these policies are coming from. While many people support the United Nations for its 'peacemaking' efforts, hardly anyone knows that they have very specific land use policies that they would like to see implemented in every city, county, state and nation. The specific plan is called United Nations Agenda 21 Sustainable Development, which has its basis in Communitarianism. By now, most Americans have heard of sustainable development but are largely unaware of Agenda 21.

In a nutshell, the plan calls for governments to take control of all land use and not leave any of the decision making in the hands of private property owners. It is assumed that people are not good stewards of their land and the government will do a better job if they are in control. Individual rights in general are to give way to the needs of communities as determined by the governing body. Moreover, people should be rounded up off the land and packed into human settlements, or islands of human habitation, close to employment centers and transportation. Another program, called the Wildlands Project spells out how most of the land is to be set aside for non-humans.

Human habitation, as it is referred to now, is restricted to lands within the Urban Growth Boundaries of the city. Only certain building designs are permitted. Rural property is more and more restricted in what uses can be on it. Although counties say that they support agricultural uses, eating locally produced food, farmer's markets, etc, in fact there are so many regulations restricting water and land use (there are scenic corridors, inland rural corridors, baylands corridors, area plans, specific plans, redevelopment plans, huge fees, fines) that farmers are losing their lands altogether. County roads are not being paved. The push is for people to get off of the land, become more dependent, come into the cities. To get out of the suburbs and into the cities. Out of their private homes and into condos. Out of their private cars and onto their bikes.

www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com...

edit on 15-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I'm am not a spokesperson for Occupy and I see right through your attempt to put another 'black mark' on me here. We don't like the encroaching private hands on public education but that doesn't mean we have to hop on any old crazy bandwagon that comes along.

Ummm ok , I will ask the question, who is the "we" you are talking about since you have just said you don't speak for Occupy?
And don't you remember posting on all those Occupy threads and defending their every move and all their ideas and defending them when the neo Nazis and CPUSA joined their marches?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Yes, I remember and I will continue to defend them/us against the BS nonsense you spew from every paranoid delusional thought you decide that we all have to know and agree with you on... doesn't make me a spokesperson, just someone choosing to not let the liberal/left/progressive hate parade march up and down all over anything not Right.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Yes, I remember and I will continue to defend them/us against the BS nonsense you spew from every paranoid delusional thought you decide that we all have to know and agree with you on... doesn't make me a spokesperson, just someone choosing to not let the liberal/left/progressive hate parade march up and down all over anything not Right.

Throwing everything but the kitchen sink into this? You must be so upset.

Anyway, here's more on Common Core and gates

cuacc.org...

It's in a big easy to read PDF format. You won't even need reading glasses.

Another interesting thing I just found, Common Core got Stmulus money from way back. Why was that never in the controlled news media, even Fox News?

www.christianpost.com...

And the PDF I posted says Mitt Romney refused to support Common Core, but somehow THAT never got in the news either.

As it turns out, the almighty GE Foundation of the GE Corporation gave grant money to the PTA and Gates also gave money to PTA to promote Common Core.
www.missourieducationwatchdog.com...

GE!

How interesting, all these giant foundations and huge CORPORATIONS funding and promoting Common Core.

I have an idea, Occupy could protest COMMON CORE. You could help organize it.
Hey hey ho ho GE has got to go!
edit on 15-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

The following scientific organizations endorse the consensus position...

As opposed to:

The following scientific organizations have evidence that....

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Consensus was reached because of the vast amount of empirical evidence.

Direct observations find that CO2 is rising sharply due to human activity. Satellite and surface measurements find less energy is escaping to space at CO2 absorption wavelengths. Ocean and surface temperature measurements find the planet continues to accumulate heat. This gives a line of empirical evidence that human CO2 emissions are causing global warming.

skeptical science

There's a lot of links there to peer reviewed papers, if you care to look.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join