It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal Pollution Absorbed By Flowers Is One Major Cause Of Bumblebee Decline New Research Finds

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

No worries!

Done it many times myself.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

They are spraying the skies with metals to excite the atmosphere. Either to try and rebuild the ozone layer as they have destroyed it. Or to use it for research to control the weather or other deviant uses!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
'If the bee disappeared off the face of the earth, man would only have four years left to live.'
-Albert Einstein

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CristobalColonic
'If the bee disappeared off the face of the earth, man would only have four years left to live.'
-Albert Einstein

Of course, that's another one of those quotes he never actually said. Sounds good, though.

You know, there weren't any honey bees in the Americas before the Europeans brought them? There must be some way that pollination occurred without them.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I had an interesting conversation at a meeting tonight.
A bunch of these guys out of the blue started talking about not getting any cantaloupes last year..
One started a beehive and several had planted sunflowers to attract more bees.
I ask them what they thought was the cause,and no one had a really good answer.
I mentioned a few things that I have read,and I got the you are crazy look,so I let it be.

I have been reading all this stuff,but tonight was the first time I had seen the implications of it.

Another explanation is zombees. There's a parasite that lays eggs in them and rewires their little brains.
There's a great website:

www.zombeewatch.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Native american bees, bumblebees...
and other pollinating insects.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
HMM.. Chemtrails spout out billions of particles of Aluminum and Barium.... Hmm... Put 2 and 2 together...

When the F*** are people going to seriously start seeing this information and at least attempt to do something about it?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join