It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea cannibalism

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I watched the video's and read the posts and all i can see is ATS members fighting over who what when and prove it!

Little children are dying of starvation while there leaders are healthy and over weight as my eyes can tell, stop the fighting over stupid stuff and open your eyes to the hunger that is in NK we should be fighting to get food to starving people no matter what, children and families whoever they are and whatever country they are in should never be without food to eat, end of.

I could agreed with both sides of the argument in the first two pages of posts but i can't now after watching those videos sorry to anyone that still thinks there are no families and orphans dying of starvation in NK but i cannot deny what my eyes can see.

I just have no time for leaders of ANY country who deny's there people food and everything that other countries can do to get the starving food should be praised for at least trying and for the trolls out there i'm not talking about trying with bombs or bullets so please don't even go there as i'll just see it as you being ignorant.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I totally agree with what you are saying.
world leaders doing a lot of posturing.
and the people do the suffering.

they make sanctions and blockades.
as a way to fight the countries.
But they should let Food get in to the people.

Originally posted by ballymoney50
I watched the video's and read the posts and all i can see is ATS members fighting over who what when and prove it!

Little children are dying of starvation while there leaders are healthy and over weight as my eyes can tell, stop the fighting over stupid stuff and open your eyes to the hunger that is in NK we should be fighting to get food to starving people no matter what, children and families whoever they are and whatever country they are in should never be without food to eat, end of.

I could agreed with both sides of the argument in the first two pages of posts but i can't now after watching those videos sorry to anyone that still thinks there are no families and orphans dying of starvation in NK but i cannot deny what my eyes can see.

I just have no time for leaders of ANY country who deny's there people food and everything that other countries can do to get the starving food should be praised for at least trying and for the trolls out there i'm not talking about trying with bombs or bullets so please don't even go there as i'll just see it as you being ignorant.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

If you had watched the video's food is getting through from USA, UN and Red Cross but its not getting to the starving families and orphans its being sold on the black market its being sold in markets that the starving children beg on and pick up bits of rice etc that fall out of the bags onto the mucky ground, these children are then chased away, chased away from food that's rightfully there's for free.

The USA food has a message on the bag saying from the people of America you no the same Americans that are told hate these poor people and do not give a hoot about them starving and before someone says about me being an American and I'd say that anyway, I'm British, born in Ulster Ireland.

I wrote my other post to stop people getting at each other with tit-for-tat questions and answers, God bless the good people of NK and i hope they get there freedom from there so called leaders sooner rather than later cos they don't deserve any of this at all.

Its people in power that caused this and I'm talking about every countries leaders that stir the pot including NK's so called leaders to, its an insult to us the people for them to think that we really believe no one else had a hand in all this for the past 50 years, we are not stupid and it sick'ins me to the stomach.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Rocker2013

3. It's also a fact that their physical appearance has been affected by famine, poor diet, lack of healthcare services and a substandard lifestyle, you can see this as it is a medically recorded fact.

No that's not a fact. That appears to be BS.

Unless...You got credible sources?

Medical Journals?
Plz cite.

Or...you admit I called you out and you caved.
Pick.

I'll give you some statistics and links, thanks

Stats

Make sure you check out the statistical data for child malnutrition, stunting, life expectancy, undernourishment statistics etc

You can also check out this PDF from the WHO, which is perhaps more current and more informative

WHO Data

You can also check out this thorough report and scientific paper which clearly proves the correlation between diet, standard of living, and the effect this has on the physical body (which is obvious and known throughout the western medical world too - you don;t eat enough with the right nutrition and you WILL be stunted in growth and develop abnormally)...

Scientific paper on Economics and Human Biology

So, admit that I called you out on it, and I proved you to be wrong, or present evidence to contradict the World Health Organization and the Department of Anthropology of Seoul National University.

Thanks

NK's statistical profile ranks among the middle of the nations in the world, living standards wise.
99% literacy rate, lower death rates than a vast amount of nations, etc.

You do realize none of your links qualify or prove what you claimed? That "NK's are smaller due to starvation".

This sounds a lot like the "Asians eat rice / are short and skinny" stereotype being played in a malicious slant.
I am usually not a big fan of using Stereotyping as a methodology of making malicious claims against groups I dislike. Hard to avoid sometimes but overall I think it's worth attempting to avoid it.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
You do realize none of your links qualify or prove what you claimed? That "NK's are smaller due to starvation".

This sounds a lot like the "Asians eat rice / are short and skinny" stereotype being played in a malicious slant.
I am usually not a big fan of using Stereotyping as a methodology of making malicious claims against groups I dislike. Hard to avoid sometimes but overall I think it's worth attempting to avoid it.

You didn't read it then?
The height issue and development discussion is in COMPARISON to South Koreans.

I like how you tried to make me out to be racist though, that was about as subtle as a cartoon anvil.

You need to read more, and react less.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join