It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bitcoin crash/panic selling

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by YapTalk

I absolutely HATE the USD.....I can't stand printing money that is DEEMED worth something!! I am just saying there isn't a better alternative.....Just like oil......It is all we have currently, which sucks!!

I am just saying Bitcoin, just like anything else is a scam for those in the know! Who do you think sold while prices were high? Not normal people I can tell you that!! People in the know, people with money, are the only ones who prosper in ventures like this, and the normal Joe Schmo gets screwed out of their money....Just like always!!

I don't like seeing normal people throw their money away to the rich fat cats, which is what is happening here.....I am just trying to get people to understand that.....Again, I HATE the dollar.....But what other options are there? Seriously?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by YapTalk

I absolutely HATE the USD.....I can't stand printing money that is DEEMED worth something!! I am just saying there isn't a better alternative.....Just like oil......It is all we have currently, which sucks!!

I am just saying Bitcoin, just like anything else is a scam for those in the know! Who do you think sold while prices were high? Not normal people I can tell you that!! People in the know, people with money, are the only ones who prosper in ventures like this, and the normal Joe Schmo gets screwed out of their money....Just like always!!

I don't like seeing normal people throw their money away to the rich fat cats, which is what is happening here.....I am just trying to get people to understand that.....Again, I HATE the dollar.....But what other options are there? Seriously?

the best option imho is going back to Colonial Script. Obviously it would be a challenge but...
I have heard recently an idea for backing money with Energy output (Electricity) which was interesting as well.

What IS going to happen though, will be a gold/silver backed money. Thats why the "Alternative" media and Ron aulers keep hitting that note again and again..To drill it ionto folks heads and make them think its a good idea- It isnt. look what the Hunt brothers did to the Silver market...

I also totally agree with you- The USD sucks BUT that doesnt mean bit-Coin or the other alternatives are "great" merely because they are not the USD. I think you are pretty spot on in what you say.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

reply to post by YapTalk

I agree with you 100% on this post of yours. 100% I tell ya!

My gripe with you is not your personal hatred of bitcoins. My gripe with you is that you have called them over and over again ILLEGAL (as well as ANY currency that can rival the dollar) which they are not.

I'm not sure if you were doing so for lack of information about alternative currencies or just disinformation to scare the little guy away so they won't get hurt on this Bitcoin ride.

But now that you know better, we can say it together...

BITCOINS AND OTHER ALTERNATIVE CURRENCIES ARE LEGAL IN THE USA!

PS. I know quite a bit about alternative US currencies throughout the years if you would like to learn more about them and their legalities. It is actually quite a fascinating topic to learn about my friend.
edit on 12-4-2013 by YapTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Still hovering around 60-80 dollars.

Im thinking that a group of bitcoiners got to gather to drive it up, before getting the hell out and leaving the pieces for anyone else late the party to take up.

Its pretty surprising this is even a thing. When it comes to currency anything could be used really, but electric 1's and zeros.....

Sorry but i like currency i can put under my bed, if i chose too. I have money in the bank because no one accepts gold for every day transactions

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

reply to post by winofiend

No idea? I would love to hear about how I have no idea.....Please Mr. Intelligent, enlighten me.......(if you dare)

Tell me how I'm a sucker?

Then we can play your silly games.

Oh no no no.....You called me out! You go ahead and tell me why I have no idea.......Or were you just saying that? I doubt if you know anything intelligent about Bitcoin, but please feel free to enlighten me at any point.....

You can read back through all of these Bitcoin threads, see my stance.....I warned people this would happen, I told people to stay away.....

But I am all ears, when you call someone out you better be able to back it up.....Since you did that to me, I would like to play "my silly game"

I'm still waiting for anything intelligent to come from you. Nothing of it at all so far, except mindless guffawing at your own stupid jokes.

I've not lost a cent. I'm still making profit. I see no reason for any one to be called a sucker, unless they were stupid enough to think of it as an easy way to make money.

And you ? You have nothing intelligent to say.

You're all ears are you. So go on, since you called me a sucker, and then you danced around the point, explain it.

Explain how I am a sucker.

please.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Actually since you know sfa, I'm not going to bother with you.

Meet the ignore script.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyWarp
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I mine and trade bitcoins, and guess what, i usualy buy things wtih my bitcoins, and never been in troubles for it.

And here is a quick list of place who accept the digital currency

www.spendbitcoins.com...

No No No. Impossible. You haven't read his other posts, he says stuff and now stuff. and things.

So he's smart!

We're all stupid and slow and don't know how it works.

I wish I'd met chris like a year ago..

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
just checked....80 dollars now....who will wait till it hits $5 before they sell?..."a fool and his money are soon parted".....the idea that bitcoin is a more reliable "money" than the US dollar is absurd. the only conspiracy here is with the people that write the code for the creation, and trade platform of bitcoin
edit on 12-4-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

$110USD now.

Who sold, would fall under the fool category you mention. It's been fluctuating since it dropped, but has not crashed.

It's easy to spot those who would only see profit. I actually thought I'd see a different mindset on ATS. You know, where an idea that has potential to change things is embraced, rather than mocked and ridiculed because the "BANKS" control everything.

"The banks don't agree, so I agree with the banks"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join