It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was a Woman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There have been many women throughout history that show to the world our feminine's greatest and most wonderful characteristics.

There have been many men throughout history that have shown the world our masculine's best and most esteemed characteristics.

Plenty of both genders that have also demonstrated the worst within us.

There is no need to to try an take or add characteristics to Jesus Christ's story. The record we have of Jesus is what it is and it means many different things to each one of us individually. Christ is one of our more esteemed male en lighteners, who saw the injustice being done to women, particularly under the rule of his time walking this verse. It is very unfair to take from him these very important characteristics of temperance and equality towards women. He was a man who advocated women rights in a time when women were oppressed harshly. To try and turn him into a woman and lessen this important aspect of his character - does his memory a disservice.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
He had a beard. He was called Rabbi. He taught at the temple. They wouldn't let him teach if he wasn't a man. End of story. Also he was likely naked when the Roman's crucified him, the towel you see on modern day crucifixes is likely artistically added for your comfort.
edit on 11-4-2013 by malchir because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I suppose it's pretty hard to get an XY or YY gene from an XX. Maybe Mary was taken aboard an alien spaceship or something

The problem there is that would apply to the first human male regardless.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The odd thing is the stature of Christ/Mary. That reminds me of the Vatican and the 7 hills and Janus, which represents the duality, but the oldest meaning of the two faces of Janus is Male/Female, God/Mom/Dad, supreme, though who knows, because since Vatican is on those ancient hills dedicated to that figure, and have the statue of him/her within, I'd be thinking this was something from the annanuki times, so highly suspicious.

sights.seindal.dk...
edit on 11-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baldryck
No.
No he wasn't.
The End.

Only for the sake of discussion (because I really don't know), if female chromosomes are XX, and male chromosomes are XY, where did Mary get the male chromosome to create a boy Jesus?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

No.
No he wasn't.
The End.

Only for the sake of discussion (because I really don't know), if female chromosomes are XX, and male chromosomes are XY, where did Mary get the male chromosome to create a boy Jesus?

Where did the male chromosome come from to create the first male human? or the first male of anything for that matter. I already asked this three posts up.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by etidorpha

Actually, Jesus having been a woman isn't that unusual a claim. People have been claiming that Jesus was a woman since 30AD, at least!

Shocking Archaeology Discovery: Jesus Was A Girl!

JERUSALEM- A team of archaeologists discovered artifacts near the wall in Jerusalem's ancient City of David that not only shows evidence that Jesus actually existed, but that "he" was a female. The amazing discoveries make it, not only the earliest known evidence for Jesus, but reveals that Jesus was actually a girl.

Carbon dating puts the artifacts at around 30 A.D. which makes this the earliest known evidence for an historical Jesus.

Zahi Mazar, the head of the Institute of Biblical Archaeology at the Shalem Center in Jerusalem and the leader of the dig, exclaimed, "We are amazed!," noting that a painting, a brass relief, and a cylinder object were found in the dig that is actually from a contemporary period, made during the life of Jesus. "It was something we did not plan on," Mazar said.

In describing the painting, Ephraim Balzar, a professor emeritus at Tel Aviv University, depicted the mural as, "Jesus with flowers in her hair, wearing a pearl necklace and a beaded anklet (ankle bracelet). And note Christ wearing the red lipstick." Also in the painting, "you can see a vertical ichthys that had a special meaning in ancient religions."

Ichthys is Greek for fish, and is represented by two intersecting arcs, commonly known today as the Christian Fish symbol. The Ichthys symbol was commonly depicted by pagans in a vertical fashion to represent the vagina, a symbol of the Great Mother' entrance to the womb. "You have to realize," Balzar said, "that the first Christians were pagans. And since they met and saw Jesus, they certainly would have known if she was a girl or not."

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by etidorpha

No.

This is a lie.

Lies come from the beast, the great deceiver, that old serpent, known as the devil and satan, the adversary of the Truth.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher

No.
No he wasn't.
The End.

Where did the male chromosome come from to create the first male human? or the first male of anything for that matter. I already asked this three posts up.

GENETICS PROVES THAT JESUS WAS A WOMAN

A human has 46 chromosomes arranged in 23 pairs. The 23rd chromosome determines sex of a new individual. A chromosome is just a long string of DNA that is wound into a tight bundle.

Man and mammals have an XY chromosome system of sex determination. Birds use ZW, while turtles and alligators determine sex by the temperature of the embryo during a specific point in development.

Therefore, the sex of a human (as with all mammals) is determined by X and Y chromosomes:
· A female has two X chromosomes
· A male has one X and one Y

Thus the child Jesus ― a product of virgin birth ― would only have the DNA of his mother (Mary) which would be two X chromosomes. Since there was no male involved in the conception, there was no source to provide Jesus with the necessary Y chromosome to make her a "him."

Therefore, according to the laws of nature; In reality, Jesus was a woman.

Personally, I don't think that the "Biblical" Jesus existed, but is a combination of a few of the popular charismatic Jewish religious leaders of the time, before the Jewish Wars, and the end of the "age of Judaism".

I certainly don't believe in the virgin birth, the resurrection, or the idea of human sacrifice to pay for individual sin, once and for all.....?

There is so much of the Bible that is not to be trusted, in my opinion, but there are many good things in the teachings of Jesus that one can take away, and others that should be tossed or at least re-thought.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I will not dismiss this interesting point of view of Jesus been a women, why? because very clear the bible say that "So God created man in His own image; the image of God He created him; male and female He created them" (Genesis 1:27; compare 5:1-2).

So I will go as far as say that Jesus was like his creator a hermaphrodite as God in order to create men and women in his image had to have both sex male and female.

That is the biggest secret of all time, no matter how the wording of Genesis 1:27 have change to specific "men and His" it could never get rid of the part that say "He created male and female" in his image

Yes Jesus like his creator was a hermaphrodite.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

How do y'all justify to yourselves your delusions?

Most of you don't believe Jesus existed in the first place, so your opinions are completely untrustworthy concerning Jesus. That's like me saying I don't believe you have a dog, but he's certainly a biter.

And those of you that debate the gender of Jesus; you really must be joking?

marg, have you even read the Bible? Why do you need our Lord to be hermaphrodite? What benefit is that to you??

Jesus was perfect; He was not mutated. He was not sick. There was no problem with him. God created people male and female; separately. Wherever there are hermaphrodites, there are mutations. These things are not natural.

God creating beings is natural, though. If Adam and Eve aren't enough proof to you, then hear John the Baptist when he said, "And don't say that you are sons of Abraham, like it matters; I assure you, God can raise up out of these stones children of Abraham."

Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead, and Himself was resurrected. So then how can you see it as such a major feat if the Spirit of God planted the seed of a male inside of Mary?

If the Spirit heals the flesh, then how is it a big deal if the Spirit changes a chromosome, which is infinitely smaller than entire broken bodies that were made whole.

This is supposed to be a logical and educated generation?

What a silly pathetic game this is.

Those who are curious about the flesh of Jesus instead of being curious about the Spirit of the Son of God are lost.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by Malcher

No.
No he wasn't.
The End.

GENETICS PROVES THAT JESUS WAS A WOMAN

A human has 46 chromosomes arranged in 23 pairs. The 23rd chromosome determines sex of a new individual. A chromosome is just a long string of DNA that is wound into a tight bundle.

Man and mammals have an XY chromosome system of sex determination. Birds use ZW, while turtles and alligators determine sex by the temperature of the embryo during a specific point in development.

Therefore, the sex of a human (as with all mammals) is determined by X and Y chromosomes:
· A female has two X chromosomes
· A male has one X and one Y

Thus the child Jesus ― a product of virgin birth ― would only have the DNA of his mother (Mary) which would be two X chromosomes. Since there was no male involved in the conception, there was no source to provide Jesus with the necessary Y chromosome to make her a "him."

Therefore, according to the laws of nature; In reality, Jesus was a woman.

Personally, I don't think that the "Biblical" Jesus existed, but is a combination of a few of the popular charismatic Jewish religious leaders of the time, before the Jewish Wars, and the end of the "age of Judaism".

I certainly don't believe in the virgin birth, the resurrection, or the idea of human sacrifice to pay for individual sin, once and for all.....?

There is so much of the Bible that is not to be trusted, in my opinion, but there are many good things in the teachings of Jesus that one can take away, and others that should be tossed or at least re-thought.

Only a female can produce life.

The female has the X chromosome, where did the Y chromosome come form? Without a male chromosome only females will be reproduced.

Seems to me that the first human had to be a female.

Do human females have eggs?

Link:

www.drstandley.com...

, so where did the male chromosome come from?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

Chicken or egg?

Which came first?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
A Woman.

Thank God for that. I was always a bit homophobic and uncomfortable with eating Jesus at Communion but if "he" was a chick. I can dig that.

But seriously.

If Jesus was a Woman, then why are Woman's rights so crap in that part of the world.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by malchir

why do they now show Jesus christ with a groin cloth? If it was never on , then this arguement wouldnt exist.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
More correctly, he adopted an androgyne role, by incorporating aspects of the cult of Inanna/Ishtar, who had likewise adopted this androgyne position, in reverse.

His association with the Morning Star, Venus, is indicative of this, as his his role in descending into the netherworld and having power over the gates of such.

In effect neither male nor female....both.

Though Inanna/Ištar is the goddess par excellence, the beautiful maiden full of sex-appeal, she is also depicted as an androgyne, having masculine features, e.g., a beard. In the Old Babylonian sources, Ištar was given “masculinity” (nam-guruš) by her father An. In Hammurapi F 2: “O Inanna, to whom An has [given] manliness in heaven and earth!” In Samsu-iluna A 1, she is referred to as “the great knife of masculinity” (giri₂ gal nam-guruš-a). In Assurbanipal’s Hymn to Ištar of Nineveh, the goddess is described with the following words (SAA 3 7.6): “Like Aššur, she wears a beard and is clothed in brilliance.” In her hypostasis as the Venus goddess she was female as the evening star, identified with Ištar of Uruk, and male as the morning star, identified with Ištar of Akkad. But, in the Neo-Babylonian omen collection, Ištar is feminine as the morning star and masculine as the evening star. Inanna/Ištar is a goddess who is only endowed with masculine power and attributes (like the beard) in order to be equal with the male gods. She is bipolar in many aspects, and thus she combines and mediates opposites, e.g., she is connected with heaven and the netherworld, or erotic sex and castration. Her androgynous nature is merely one of these aspects, symbolizing sublime purity and perfection.

In Sumerian sources, Inanna is frequently called ki-sikil (lit. “pure place”), a word rendered as “maiden” or “virgin.” Occasionally this Sumerian compound word has a “prefix,” namely the word lú (“man,” “male”) in front of it. So far, the combination has been translated as “virgin/maiden,” taking the word lú for a determinative. Literally, however, the epithet lú-ki-sikil describes Inanna as “male-virgin.” Alternatively, the combination lú-ki-sikil can also be rendered as “virgin-man” since, according to the grammatical rules of Sumerian, the adjective stands directly after the noun which it qualifies, thus the combination might be used to describe the goddess’ androgynous aspect.

Erra Epic 4.55-58:
They (= the invaders) summon Eanna, the kurgarrus and assinnus, whose masculinity Ištar has turned to femininity to make the people reverent, those who carry dagger, razor, scalpel and flint blade, who regularly do [forbidden things] to delight the heart of Ištar

Descent of Ištar to the Netherworld 12-20:
Ištar, upon arriving at the gate of the Land of No Return, speaks (these) words to the gatekeeper: “O gatekeeper, open your gate so that I may enter. If you do not open the gate and I cannot enter, I will break down the door, I will break the lock, I will break down the doorframe and tear out the doors, I will bring up the dead, they will devour the living, the dead will outnumber the living.

Narsai, Homily for the Day before Hosanna:
(Christ...‘They have seen that by the death of my person I descended to the depths of Sheol, and I broke its gates and shattered its bars so as to save you.’

In the mystery cults of the period, including Mithraism as seen below, Venus was understood as androgyne.

1. Corax—Mercury—“the Raven”
2. Nymphus—Venus—“the Male-bride”
3. Miles—Mars—“the Soldier”
4. Leo—Jupiter—“the Lion”
5. Perses—Moon—“the Persian”
6. Heliodromus—Sun—“the Sun-runner”
7. Pater—Saturn—“the Father”

Melammu Project

Note: That's a male bride not a mail order bride.

edit on 12-4-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
We will never know Jesus personally only whats recorded about him. And I think many aspects of his character have been left out and especially his personal relationships.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Because they don't know the true identity of Jesus. Matriarchial societies were the very first on this planet. Worship of the Divine Feminine. Men suppressed, subjugated, covered things up. Think on this. How many more women go to war than men? Women are caring, nurturing, compassionate. The exact opposite of most male traits. Look at where this has gotten the world. How would the world look if it were run by females? Probably a lot more peaceful.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Think on this. How many more women go to war than men? Women are caring, nurturing, compassionate.

You, obviously have never been married.

But seriously, Jesus was a man, not a woman. There's no real evidence anywhere to suggest otherwise.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
We only think jesus was a man because thats what we have been told. Men have hidden many truth in favor of deceit. We have been trained to belive many things, without questioning the"official" story. These men have seem to have done theer research. Also most of these images i've never seen before. They are obviously revealing something of truth. In the Kingdom of lies, the truth is treason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join