It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question? If North Korea, Syria, Iran were out of the picture, who would we have war with then?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
These 3 countries are our biggest "problems" as of right now. Let's say we went to war with them, took them out and they were no longer an issue. What then, who does the US put on their list next to have the next big war with?

I just want to know the theory's you guys and gals come up with. Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Just look for the next country without a central bank

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
we always have each other to fall back on which seems to always be the backup plan.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
OURSELVES ! ! !

Didn't you hear? The government is buying up bullets, tanks, apcs, and other equipment that they are going to need to Quell the Peasants ( Namely "WE THE PEOPLE" ).

It is in OUR nature to go around looking for someone's A$$ to kick. We can't help ourselves.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
These are all proxy wars, we are really fighting China and Russia through these other conflicts. In Syria, for example, we were supplying and aiding the rebels and Russia was supplying and aiding the regime. In North Korea, we have China giving them aid, and China, Russia, Pakistan and Iran helping them with their nuclear weapons program.

In fact, Russia and China are mobilizing their military in the region just like the U.S. is, in case they need to defend against the U.S. - but both sides don't like each other, it isn't just the U.S.
edit on 11-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
After North Korea, Syria and Iran are out of the picture the fun really begins. Apparently the world will unite and fight against aliens and asteroid threats.

What will really happen is what's is already happening, the erosion of our basic freedom and human rights. Essentially the worst parts of Orwell's 1984.
edit on 11-4-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Canada for our water.

Water is oil in 50 yrs!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Shhhhhh!!

Is it weird that we were the first country I thought of too?

Even 911 got stupid.
Inside job, Bin Laden family from Saudi, but OBL was hiding in Afghanistan or Pakistan, so Iraq gets attacked, and then Canada sits there and listens to all the people that said we let the "terrorists" in through our borders

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
These are all proxy wars, we are really fighting China and Russia through these other conflicts. In Syria, for example, we were supplying and aiding the rebels and Russia was supplying and aiding the regime. In North Korea, we have China giving them aid, and China, Russia, Pakistan and Iran helping them with their nuclear weapons program.

In fact, Russia and China are mobilizing their military in the region just like the U.S. is, in case they need to defend against the U.S. - but both sides don't like each other, it isn't just the U.S.

Yup - I really couldn't have said it any better.

What will be interesting is as China grows in power will it and Russia continue to see eye to eye on most everything as they do now?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

lol i would not be surprised looking at the balls of current canadian government. We would not be invaded, we would just wake up one day and become Americans.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

51st state.

That's a scary thought.

I seem to move further north with each move.
A couple more moves, and I'll end up in the Territories, and then onto Russia

I'll have to look into Trudeau's plans and policies before the next election.....

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs

Originally posted by darkbake

Yup - I really couldn't have said it any better.

What will be interesting is as China grows in power will it and Russia continue to see eye to eye on most everything as they do now?

That's a good question! I think China and Russia are working together because they have common enemies, but they are definitely not the same type of countries.

new topics

top topics

join