Biden: Gun Owners 'Like The Way It Feels…Like Driving a Ferrari'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
reply to post by DarthMuerte

. Guns are evil, and they have no place in society. People who want guns have no place in society.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

. Guns are evil, and they have no place in society. People who want guns have no place in society.

You're too dumb to think of something to say, so you post a cute little forum pic and all your gun nut lemmings star it. Pretty telling how unintelligent your group is.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Those evil 3 gun nut lemmings! How dare they! 2 actually considering I starred it because you told me not to.
edit on 11-4-2013 by Bioshock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Galvatron

If you want a gun, and would refuse to turn it in if gun laws change, you're a gun nut.

If you want a book and would refuse to turn it in if books were banned, you are a nut.

Resisting governmental intrusion on civil liberties is a sign of sanity. Making yourself defenseless to a governmetn that has proven time and time again they don't have your best interests at ehart is a sign of insanity and stupidity.
edit on 11-4-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GMan420

Oh man, you just proved my point two fold. Please don't make generalizations. Ignorance doesn't suit you. The point went clear over your head, unless you are just trying to talk past me for the sake of it.

I wish I could take you to a shooting range near you so you could see just how normal these people are. You will find lawyers, doctors, engineers, construction workers, bankers, teachers, small business owners, the whole gamut of society. A veritable cross section. Guess what, they're normal and not bent on murdering someone. Your generalizations based on lack of knowledge makes me feel like I'm watching the tonight show with Jay Leno when he goes "Jay Walking" and normal off the street Americans are asked mundane questions about their own country or the world and fail to answer correctly.
edit on 11-4-2013 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

You ever feel alone in your stance? Cause you sure do look it by the looks of this thread.

I bet if you could- you would take a gun and mow down everyone who doesnt agree with you.

Like others posted- you dont like our country-GTFO.

You are just as much of a traitor as the President and vice Predsident who use dead children as a platform.

Lets not blame crazy people- lets blame guns.

I hope you dont have a family- because you are putting them at risk by not being able to properly protect them.

People arent at risk because of guns- they are at risk from sick people.

You want to be a politician? God help us all.

You think you can take peoples guns away? hahahahahaha. Good luck with that. You better have ARMED security with you when you try. What do you want to be when you grow up, a dictator?

edit on 11-4-2013 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Guns are evil, and they have no place in society. People who want guns have no place in society.

Don't forget to tell us which kind of guns as well as which people are associated with that particular type of gun so we can eradicate them all. And how do you propose we get rid of these people? Gas them?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

No, I don't want anyone to die. I want the Billy Bunker-Rats to see that the world can be a good place if they would stop hating everyone.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Put them in jail where they can be rehabilitated. Only gun nut sickos think of death and killing all the time.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

They don't hate people. What is with your perception of people and these generalizations? Why the prejudice?

Please please please read the book "On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society"

It is one of the best books on the psychology of sex and violence I have ever read. You're perceptions of your fellow countrymen are way off base, way off.

I have a feeling, based on what you've written so far, that your prejudice is of such proportion that you would more likely take up arms against these so-called gun nut sickos than they would against you.

See what I did there? The generalization about someone I know nothing about?

link   

Put them in jail where they can be rehabilitated. Only gun nut sickos think of death and killing all the time.

That sounds like a reeducation camp...

Woah.

link   

No surprise that you live your life based on idioms and bumper stickers.

Good thing you'll never be in a position of power. I will, though. And I'll take your gun.

You are why the founding fathers put the second Amendment into the Constitution: power hungry people who want to force others to bend to their will. You talk of freedom but your very last sentence about the "power" you are seeking so you can force others to comply is the direct antithesis of freedom and a free society.

link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Yea? Hows that worked out in these gun free zones where many people are being killed? How did that work out for the chinese? How did that work out for any place where guns were stripped away?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

No, I don't want anyone to die. I want the Billy Bunker-Rats to see that the world can be a good place if they would stop hating everyone.

Yet, you seem to have no problem hating and despising people you disagree with. With all of this talk of peace and freedom and love, you seem not to practice any of those things.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Yet, you seem to have no problem hating and despising people you disagree with. With all of this talk of peace and freedom and love, you seem not to practice any of those things.

How dare you speak about peace and love you evil gun owner!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Still waiting on a retort from you, that is not driven by either Progressive ideology or purely emotionally driven.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bioshock

Originally posted by NavyDoc

How dare you speak about peace and love you evil gun owner!

Whe gets the "power" to take all of our guns away, how is he going to do it? Oh, wait, he'll have men with guns come to take them away. The hypocrisy of this wannabe dictator is that he'll have no problem with the guns his Stasi will have to use to take away the guns of the citizens.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Ok...and where do you get the money to build the prisons to handle the millions of gun owners you plan to put in jail? You have just taken them out of a taxed system in which they pay for the prison systems. You would of course have to separate them from the actual hardened street criminals so they wouldn't get hurt as that would be cruel and unusual punishment for just owning a gun.

I do hope you and your staff (when running for office) plan out your speeches and responses a bit better than what you are showing us here. You seem to have a hothead, from the cuff type of personality that is exactly the type that most would not want to see a gun in the hands of.

Road rage much?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bioshock

Don't forget Augusto Pinochet, Ferdinand Marcos. and Said Halim Pasha of Ottoman Turkey who oversaw the killing 4 million Armenians.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant