Biden: Gun Owners 'Like The Way It Feels…Like Driving a Ferrari'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The gun free zone signs!

Don't be silly, majority of criminals cannot read those things anyway.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

It's becoming more and more obvious that you are reaching the limit of your intelligence in this argument. Please refute what someone has said rather than making character attacks, generalizations, and suggesting opinion based law.

This is getting kind of laughable and I think many of the posters on this thread agree too. I actually had a great conversation with Hopechest on another thread. They could actually adfress my points and challenge them with valid counter arguments about the structure of government. I see none of that here. I think I'm wasting my time.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If driving a Ferrari (within posted speed limits) and shooting a gun (legally) makes one "Happy" and the "Pursuit of Happiness" ("Life, Liberty and 'the pursuit of happiness'") is a tenet of our Declaration of Independence then, ipso facto, shooting assault styled guns and driving sports cars is our birthright (even without the rationale of the 2nd Amendment, etc).

link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
reply to post by Vasa Croe

No surprise that you live your life based on idioms and bumper stickers.

Good thing you'll never be in a position of power. I will, though. And I'll take your gun.
Come get it. You can have the Bullets first. They will have been only used once.

link   
Biden , America's Prince Phillip. Open mouth and make a fool of ones self. Why do they let him speak?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Vasa Croe

No surprise that you live your life based on idioms and bumper stickers.

Good thing you'll never be in a position of power. I will, though. And I'll take your gun.

No....I learn from mistakes and allow people to make their own decisions.

Good luck with your career. You are very young and idealistic. As a future politician you should know ALL about idioms and bumper stickers......

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Biden , America's Prince Phillip. Open mouth and make a fool of ones self. Why do they let him speak?
Because he makes dear leader look less stupid.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Why stop him? He is the poster boy for the American Progressive Left.

I say mic him 24/7.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I am so glad that you have elected yourself to be a representative of the progressive movement.

Your total disregard to personal freedoms, individual liberties illustrates perfectly the mindset current in DC.

Kudos, comrade!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Galvatron

I would have no problem countering your points if they hadn't been countered a million times before.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I love how the "progressives" are the first ones to tell you that you are reacting out of fear to something and then turn around and use fear to push their agendas. Guns are not bad they simply are, a object has no right or wrong. From guns, to cars and hey even the internet, all of these things are only as bad as the people who do bad things with them. Going to a gun range and shooting is not the act of a criminal, it is a exercise in discipline. Unlike what the ignorant like to think there is more to shooting a gun than pulling the trigger.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Thought so. They haven't been because they are all quite literally fact. Unless you want to counter with opinion. Show me where they have been refuted legitimately. At the very least participate in the discussion instead of being on your back foot in an argument. haha. I knew it.

I am wasting my time. I'm done here. I hope those who can read and understand have gleaned some benefit from my posts.

edit on 11-4-2013 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I would have no problem countering your points if they hadn't been countered a million times before.

That's all you got?????

Now that is funny.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galvatron
reply to post by DaTroof

That is a very ignorant outlook. That would be like me saying "I hate Toyota Prius drivers because they don't realize that the lifetime carbon footprint of their car is three times larger than the average automobile because of the manufacturing techniques, I really hate Americans sometimes".

It's a generalization. Can you define a gun nut please? There's a lot of ignorance, generalizations, and maliciousness coming from your posts. Don't let the pattern form too strongly.

You must actually believe that people who own firearms have a fantasy about using them against other human beings. It's actually a nightmare. It's about as exciting as a car crash, and about as tragic, too.
edit on 11-4-2013 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

Gun owners who fantasize about killing other people are probably as common as seat-belt wearers who fantasize about crashing their car. Or fire-extinguisher owners who fantasize about their house burning down.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

OK, fine. You say a majority of weapons used in gun-related crimes are stolen. bjs.gov... Only 9% of guns used in crimes are stolen. And stolen from whom? "Responsible" gun owners. Gun owners create a stolen gun market, and stolen guns aren't even the majority of guns used in crimes.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

OK, fine. You say a majority of weapons used in gun-related crimes are stolen. bjs.gov... Only 9% of guns used in crimes are stolen. And stolen from whom? "Responsible" gun owners. Gun owners create a stolen gun market, and stolen guns aren't even the majority of guns used in crimes.

Our Government ran guns to Mexican drug cartels. Operation Fast and Furious. And stolen from whom? I wonder, truly.

And you want Americans to turn their guns into those people?
edit on 11-4-2013 by Bioshock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bioshock

Mexican cartels, South American rebel armies, Arab Freedom Fighters, Asian rebel outfits... Yeah, the gun market has ruined the world.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Bioshock

Mexican cartels, South American rebel armies, Arab Freedom Fighters, Asian rebel outfits... Yeah, the gun market has ruined the world.
Most of those groups get their weapons from.....wait for it.....GOVERNMENTS! It sure isn't your local gun club providing them.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

I never said it was Joe's Ammo Shop hooking up Al Qaeda. The CIA has been trafficking weapons for decades, and it has only caused strife and war in those regions. Guns are evil, and they have no place in society. People who want guns have no place in society.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

reply to post by DarthMuerte

I never said it was Joe's Ammo Shop hooking up Al Qaeda. The CIA has been trafficking weapons for decades, and it has only caused strife and war in those regions. Guns are evil, and they have no place in society. People who want guns have no place in society.

Like... Government?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join