Biden: Gun Owners 'Like The Way It Feels…Like Driving a Ferrari'

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by NavyDoc

With respect, Doc, a symbiotic parasite. Neither could survive without the other.
I think we could survive quite nicely without yet another university student using taxpayer backed loans and planning to go into marketing.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by NavyDoc

With respect, Doc, a symbiotic parasite. Neither could survive without the other.
I think we could survive quite nicely without yet another university student using taxpayer backed loans and planning to go into marketing.

Agreed, especially when: Marketing (a.k.a. Legalized Lying)

He seems to be on his way, and using ATS as part of his learning curve....to learn/try to sway public opinion to his will. He needs to work on his subtlety though. His approach is still transparent and obvious,, albeit a little heavy-handed as well.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
reply to post by Daedalus

Well, according to you, I'm already getting paid to post here, so I'm already in the inner circle. I can just call my cousin Barack and have a seat in any legislative body next election. Want a T-shirt?

yeah...of all the posts of mine you could have responded to, you chose that one...

just like i thought, you're a silly bag of hot air, and can't ACTUALLY debate the subject, because your position is based on opinion in stead of fact....

go away, troll..

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3mperorConstantinE

Originally posted by hellbjorn012
reply to post by inverslyproportional

[color=#ff0000]…
I WANT TO SEE HOW MANY OF YOU ARE GONNA FIRE AT THE TANKS AND SOLDIERS WAITING OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE TO CONFISCATE YOUR GUNS. I WANNA SEE YOU FIRE AT THEM SO YOUR HOUSE CAN BE RIDDLED WITH BULLETS AND YOUR KIDS AND WIFE BLOWN TO PIECES WHILE YOU MAKE A STAND.

Yo chief—
You do realize that you – yes you –> have some seriously major f—ing psychological malfunctions occurring upstairs, right?

i'm sure it's never occurred to him....he seems quite bent...

he does, after all, honestly believe that he is immune to gunfire because he's fit and healthy, lol

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

reply to post by OptimusCrime

I'm not an accountant, but I understand that an investment multiplied by an entire payroll isn't a small cost.

What exactly is your point? Armored truck drivers need guns? Yeah, no kidding. I don't think security forces should be disarmed, just John Q. Public.

so once again, you assert that the average citizen should be disallowed to take personal responsibility for their own safety...

why?

why would you prefer that people be unable to protect themselves?

if they are not allowed to protect themselves, who is going to do it?

you're pretty awful at logic...you know this, right?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012

To the point why do i have friend post pics of them on face book in there profile holding a gun, posting stuff like burning powder today etc etc. Posting pic o grams of stuff like .45 cause they dont make a .46

Why do most people post all this gun stuff unless they are trying to look like a bad ass? Just wondering whats the need of it, its like they are trying so hard for people to see they have guns and like to shoot.

Why?

Its a macho thing thats the only conclusion i can come up with. Why else?

because it's their hobby, and they're sharing it, like everyone on facebook shares everything.....

that's kinda the point of social media.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I don't care about your brown BJ's. I stand by that any man who needs a gun isn't a man.

ya' know....the SECOND i read "BJJ", i KNEW you'd reply with some low-brow, immature reference to fellatio...

you really need to grow up and get a clue...

yeah, anyone can defend against a gun with nothing more than wishful thinking, harsh language, and a pointed stick, right?

how do you not foreget to breathe?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by inverslyproportional

Government can pay for college. You should look into it, because it seems like you're uninformed on the subject. If you seriously want to go to school or back to school, there are all kinds of state and federal programs to give you a free ride, or close to it.

and where do you think that money came from?

that's right...you, and me, and all the rest of the taxpayers...

you are a tool, because you think that them giving you other people's money means they give a fig about you....

get a clue..

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Closed..............

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on Sun Apr 14 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join