Biden: Gun Owners 'Like The Way It Feels…Like Driving a Ferrari'

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
My 'Ferrari' needs more gas...can't even get 22 shorts!! WTF Biden!?

This coming from the guy who told ladies to shoot a shotty in the air or through the door...and we though Obama was dumb...

Wonder if Obama ever just slapped Biden...I know I would if I was him (but I'm not-not even half black-or even from Kenya).

At least when Clinton did his gun 'bill' he kept us entertained with the scandal...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012

Originally posted by OptimusCrime
reply to post by hellbjorn012

How old are you?

12?

Old enough that my life doesn't revolve around how many guns i have, and before adding a 3rd Ar15 or .45 to my collection of guns id rather spend that money on my family. Unlike the obsessed nutters who have noting else better to do with there money.

Really??? That is all you and your Progressive buddy have left. Name calling, penis comparisons and teenage girl based emotion?

What's next, an all caps retort rant about how gun owners are secret killers?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

So people carry guns to "look" macho.. So you regularly see people carrying guns then.

Me thinks your BS is catching up with your mouth.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusCrime

Telling someone that they are ripped on the Internet is about as macho as someone carrying a gun.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The same reason why you post here stating you fear an inanimate object.
Because that is what they want to do.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Wow, you must scared out of your mind every time the govt talks about a shut down.
No wonder you think they way you do, you rely on govt to provide for you.

Progressives will never get it I guess.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

I don't care about your brown BJ's. I stand by that any man who needs a gun isn't a man.

Your retorts are almost line for line of any anti.
Now you are parroting the whole " not a man" crap.

No original thought. Bt, what is to be expected from a collectivist progressive.
Brain sharing must be the highlight of your existence.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

The government DOES care about me. They offer me grants and all kinds of opportunities.

Oh wait.....I get it.

You are that long hair ponytail retread hippie from the Clinton/Bush debate that just wanted the govt to take care of him like a mother and father.

So, lets sum this up, using your logic.
I need a gun to be safe.
You need Govt to be safe.

I think I will stick with my gun.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by inverslyproportional

Government can pay for college. You should look into it, because it seems like you're uninformed on the subject. If you seriously want to go to school or back to school, there are all kinds of state and federal programs to give you a free ride, or close to it.

The govt is not paying for it. The tax payer is. Please, get me your address so I can send you a clue.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I will reiterate this for Da Troof

I would very much like to know how much history you know. The ignorance is mind shattering. Even in current times, there is a direct correlation between the power of a people and their armament. The people of Afghanistan believe they are fighting a Tyranny in the form of Coalition forces... do you honestly believe that they would be even remotely effective if they didn't have modern small arms? What about the Libyans overthrowing Qaddafi? What about Sri-Lanka? South Ossetia? Yugoslavian Civil War? Bolshevik Revolution? Algerian Revolution? Right or wrong, good or bad, the access to modern small arms gives people the power to resist.

I have to ask why do you not consider that?

Mind you these people prevailed/are prevailing up against the might of government forces or other factions equipped with ordinance and armored vehicles...

The whole "it would be futile for you to have modern small arms because of what you'd be up against" is categorically false if you know your history, and I'm only talking a few years ago here.

The American Revolution of Independence is one of the only revolutions in human history where the victors voluntarily stripped themselves of the power they just won and gave it to the people. The whole point was giving power to the people, not some institution, not some religion, the people. The most basic and fundamental form of empowering a people is to give them the capability to project force. The most fundamental way for them to project force in a meaningful way is to allow them to bear arms. The framers were and most in the US are still very much aware of this. I know you like the notion of government and think of it as a naturally good institution, but history has shown that in almost a complete way, it is not. The framers knew this, like so many Americans know today, which is why the people not only have the power of unlimited franchise in the form of voting, but the most fundamental forms of power, the projection of credible force.
edit on 13-4-2013 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

One more thing. When you say anyone that needs a gun isn't a man? I don't think anyone is arguing that they need a gun. I think people are arguing that being denied access to a gun is unconstitutional. I think your perception of people is really off. I have quite literally been around the world, mostly for work, and no matter where I go, people are about the same. I've been to sub Saharan Africa. The cultures may be different, but individuals are so similar to you and I it's ridiculous. You and I are probably very similar. Sure, I got a BS in economics, a Masters in finance, worked in corporate finance (big Pharma) for half a decade, hated it, left and joined the foreign legion. I have a completely different life now, but I bet at a fundamental level we are very similar, Because everyone is.

I will leave you with this. I can't say it better:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Galvatron

No amount of history or truth will ever set him straight. This is the way of the Progressive.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Well, he's right.

How many people on this site alone are gun nuts because they think it's cool? Now imagine the rest of the country.

Ugh, I hate Americans sometimes.

Seems like Holder, and Biden have you right where they want you. Since you, and all the other morons who gave you a star for this garbage you typed seem to be so un American, then why don't you just transfer yourselves to Mexico, and live fat and happy down there. "Well, he's right" a treasonous collaborator would say something like that. You should be ashamed of yourself, and that's just for starters.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

reply to post by inverslyproportional

Personal level doesn't require arms. Your life isn't significant to the survival of society. The existence of government is.

lol... what are you exactly?

Listen... the difference is quite clear.

Before governments there were already people
Before people there were no governments.

Governments need people to exist
People need no governments.

The "existence" of government isn't significant to the survival of anything... my existance is significant to the survival of my own, although of course, not exactly "necessary", I'm sure they could pull it off without me.

You better check your priorities mate. What kind of parasitic creature got hold of your brain that makes you say and think those things... you seem like those indoctrinated or infected human shells out a sci-fi movie... what gives? Are you that against freedom?
edit on 13-4-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I meant, if a gun is necessary for you to defend yourself, you suck at defense. Got it? No? Go to bed. I'm about to.

I noticed you haven't acknowledged my reply to you on page 6. I tell you what, next time 3 guys try to take my car and wife again, i'll flex my biceps and tell them personal defense doesn't require a gun, DaTroof said so. If it ends as well as it did the first time when I had a gun in my lap, I owe you a thousand apologies.

I'd like to see you take on 3 guys bigger than you when your life, your car, the life of your wife, mother of your child are on the line...you would be praying for a gun. because in that situation you don't care what the ebonic militant thinks about your ability to defend yourself.

and that, DaTroof, is the Truth! (I just realized that if you cared about truth, you wouldn't bastardize it with Ebonics)
and yes I get Ebonics. it is a form of embracing ignorance out of spite to the "white man's" rules. but I think the most sacred things like God/Allah and Truth should never be bastardized.
salamieggsandbacon, brotha
edit on 13-4-2013 by riffraff because: put an "er" in brotha. when in rome.
edit on 13-4-2013 by riffraff because: spelling
edit on 13-4-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-4-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Guns are for Hunting,Protection and enjoyment. i bet if you were stuck out in the woods with no food you would looove to have a gun to hunt some food (dont get me wrong there a plenty of ways you can hunt without guns but from the sound of it i doubt you know those techniques).

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
More and more I get the feeling that DaTroof is rather young, I'm going to say 18-23. They are probably still in college. Probably from a well to do background and therefore hasn't seen the hardships life can really bring. They have a somewhat nihilistic view of the world, especially in an existential perspective. There seem to be limits to their debating capabilities. I have yet to see the citation of one fact (barring the stolen gun thing that didn't hold up to scrutiny) to support their claims. I have only seen personal based opinion, character attacks, broad generalizations of both people and concepts, and the insinuation that their fellow man is out to get them. The worrisome thing is how on earth did they get such a destructive outlook on life and towards other people?

Wherever you end up, DaTroof, don't go to france. Their notion of Liberty, Legality, and Fraternity (Freedom, Law, and Brotherhood) would have no meaning to you. Funny enough the US structure of government was HEAVILY influenced by the post revolution french government. Read up on "the directory" and other french political organizations that had both indirect and direct hands at influencing the US government structure.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Galvatron

I was guessing 18-28.. I read a quote the other day that said, "if you're not a liberal by the time you're 20, you don't have a heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 30, you don't have a brain." That quote definitely applied to me. I see some of my slightly younger self in his posts (I'm only 32). His arguments like "if you need a gun to defend yourself, then you can't defend yourself" reek of teen angst.. definitely naïve at best.

As I've stated before I live in Jackson, Ms. It is ranked the 15th-21st most violent city in the U.S. depending on whose sources you believe. He seems oblivious to the fact that most violent crime is part of gang initiation. Gang violence isn't one on one. I live in a decent subdivision, but just outside my ungated community, the Vice Lords A.O. is only 1/2 mile away. The Bloods A.O. is about 4 miles away. This is common knowledge. the police know this and do nothing. Only a fool would defend their family from the VL without a firearm. As I've said 2x before on this thread, Ive already survived a carjacking with 3 men bigger than myself thanks to Glock. I have no doubt in my mind it was gang related. Yet, I'm not a man in his eyes. Oh well.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

You should have give them a hug and offered to procure some Govt free stuff and loans to maybe assist with their economic position in life, because after all, it is your fault.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

I don't care what it's worth to THEM, it's what the money is worth for GOODS and SERVICES. You know what money is for, right?

EDIT: UNTIL they can off me? What, I'm too impossible to kill now? Oh how DEVIOUS of the government to provide me with education, food, money, whatever I qualify for... JUST so they can kill me down the road. Dude, that's epic retardation.
edit on 13-4-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

So you are a parasite as well. Nice.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

With respect, Doc, a symbiotic parasite. Neither could survive without the other.

new topics
top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join