learn more

Biden: Gun Owners 'Like The Way It Feels…Like Driving a Ferrari'

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Want to know something scary? Next month I'm moving to Connecticut.

(I'll start locally
)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

WTF are you rambling about? Long term stability? So if University of Whereveryoulive doesn't collect tuition from YOU, the whole damn country collapses? Yeah, you need to google Pell grants and other means of acquiring education. You need it.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Want to know something scary? Next month I'm moving to Connecticut.

(I'll start locally
)

I will start shilling at the onset of the next election cycle.

Only about 18 months or so before it gets rolling again.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

The government DOES care about me. They offer me grants and all kinds of opportunities.

They give money that obviously isn't worth anything to them, to keep you occupied until they can off you.

But yep, you're a goner.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I don't care what it's worth to THEM, it's what the money is worth for GOODS and SERVICES. You know what money is for, right?

EDIT: UNTIL they can off me? What, I'm too impossible to kill now? Oh how DEVIOUS of the government to provide me with education, food, money, whatever I qualify for... JUST so they can kill me down the road. Dude, that's epic retardation.
edit on 13-4-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

WTF are you rambling about? Long term stability? So if University of Whereveryoulive doesn't collect tuition from YOU, the whole damn country collapses? Yeah, you need to google Pell grants and other means of acquiring education. You need it.

No, if the FED continues to inflate our currency at such an alarming rate, by printing money we don't have, to spend on things we don't need, it will devalue our money to the point $1000 wont buy a loaf of bread.

Google german currency post WW1, you will see pics of wheel barrows full of cash to a single loaf of bread etc...

BRICS is already devaluing the dollar wholesale, the perto dollar is on the way out, along with our ability to maintain such a large cash supply with so little actual value attached to it.

We are going to print ourselves into 3rd world status. Just so the .gov can give folks money they don't have, so they can buy more votes for the next eection.

Your an American right?

Didn't you have to pass econ to graduate?

You do understand the .gov is spending more every year right now than the average income of an average family per household nation wide right?
edit on 13-4-2013 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Grant money isn't just printed up like bank loans. Holy crap, you have no idea how anything works. You really need to research things before you comment. I'mma let you take a day or two to catch up on just how insanely wrong you are.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

No, if the FED continues to inflate our currency at such an alarming rate, by printing money we don't have, to spend on things we don't need, it will devalue our money to the point $1000 wont buy a loaf of bread.

Yep,I wonder how gun owners will afford a bullet when that happens,no need to worry about your guns being taken,when there are other ways to disarm if they want.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Dude, that's epic retardation.

No it isn't DUDE ! What's retarded is buy'in you books and sending you to school in a stagnant economy so when you're schooling is over. You can't use it anywhere.
That's retarded !

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Grant money isn't just printed up like bank loans. Holy crap, you have no idea how anything works. You really need to research things before you comment. I'mma let you take a day or two to catch up on just how insanely wrong you are.

Wrong, I know exactly how it works, most student loan debt is owned by Freddie mack and sallie may. They were already bailed out by the .gov, this is printed money that doesn't exist.

These 2 institutions caused the original housing bubble problem to begin with.

The next financial bubble is going to be student loan debt.

Would you like me to link you to the figures?

It is a fact, it is about to happen, and we are going to spend another trillion we don't have to prop up the banks and Freddie and sally.

I see a lot, I remember it all, this is big picture stuff, there are always a lot more variables than the ones right in front of your face.

You are not think or lokking big or far enough.

You see a toe nail, I see an elephant in a jungle, surrounded by savannah, inhabited by millions of others species, all working in unison to create an eco system.

Oh hell is some of the info anyways, just because I am bored.www.nakedcapitalism.com...
www.presstv.ir...
patriotpost.us...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Pick a better major. Let me guess, you tried Graphic Design or something with video games?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

studentaid.ed.gov...

You mean Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae? Those companies deal with mortgages.

www.freddiemac.com...

Really, go back to school. You're currently on a one-way trip to the Pwn Zone.
edit on 13-4-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Pick a better major. Let me guess, you tried Graphic Design or something with video games?

Negative !
Care to guess again ? What are you go'in all out for ? Something in gov ?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Administrative Studies / Marketing / Finance. Boring, I know.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Well those are good if you plan on landing a job at a bank right ? Are you good at math ? This is getting off topic maybe ?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Actually, banking jobs would be acquired with accounting majors. I'm going through the necessary steps to get into the upper corporate ladder in my field. The plan is to have my own marketing firm in 10 years or less.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Actually, banking jobs would be acquired with accounting majors. I'm going through the necessary steps to get into the upper corporate ladder in my field. The plan is to have my own marketing firm in 10 years or less.

Alright, I'm gonna end my involvement here by saying if you happen to be right Troof and gov. does care about you ?
Then I can live with that. But if you're wrong, live'n is gonna be on the chop'n block.
edit on 13-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'll take my chances. So far, so good.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Personal level doesn't require arms. Your life isn't significant to the survival of society. The existence of government is.

You are so obviously trolling — in fact, I'm going with 30/70 odds that Da Trooof is either:

• Some white dude dwelling somewhere deep up yonder in Appalachia, more armed to the teeth than anyone, and secretly in complete agreement with everything people are saying to you, but yet you're trolling here mainly for entertainment, since you've gotten bored with poking sticks at hornets’ nests.

—or—

• You are a racially-apoplectic young man. You secretly hope this will offset your rather effeminate appearance and demeanor.
    Though you do not try to conceal the pangs of giddiness in the pit of your stomach, likewise nor do you attempt to fight back the tears which invariably well up behind your glasses whilst listening to the audiobook of Dreams From My Father, on your 15-minute break at Starbucks.
    You drive home listening to the early speeches of our Dear Leader, and with jolly ferociousness you shout “Yes We Can!!!” at the appropriate moments. You look forward to making it back home to check your mailbox –correctly deducing that just because Tourè of MSNBC hasn't responded to any of your thrice-weekly fan letters so far, doesn't mean that he won't … he's probably just really really busy.
    Oh well, time to get on ATS and spread the good word about our illustrious Dear Leader and Generalissimo saying that gunz iz bad.

edit on 13-4-2013 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 3mperorConstantinE

Your reply deserves a spot in the ATS hall of Fame.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def