Biden: Gun Owners 'Like The Way It Feels…Like Driving a Ferrari'

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
reply to post by beezzer

Government makes the roads I drive on and educates the children in the community. You just chap my ass.
Yeah, government is more important to me, and is more important to you than I am.

Government works for us, not the other way around.

Bow down to government, if you wish.

I simply stand by my "poo" reference. Which speaks volumes of the people that worship government.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I thought babies did have guns, it's a God given right, right? Everyone is born with a loaded gun. Didn't you know that?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

reply to post by inverslyproportional

Personal level doesn't require arms. Your life isn't significant to the survival of society. The existence of government is.

That was a joke right? Surely your being dry and sarcastic, right? I mean you don't honestly think a few thousand dollars belonging to a billionaire is worth more than my families lives right? I mean your no honestly going to sit there and say that no individual has a right to self defense up to and including killing to save themselves right?

My god, ok, I thought I was seeing sanity peeking through there for a minute. Now I know your either a troll or a shill.

We will have no further discourse between us.

I will of course make comments about your insanity, and point out your idiocy, but your replies will be meaningless, as I will never comment back to you again until you start to show you have more than one working brain cell that is spewing .gov propaganda and idiotic rhetoric.

In closing.........your sitting at home, in your chair, drinking, or smoking and joking, while laughing at us for even addressing your trollery right?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusCrime

I don't care about your brown BJ's. I stand by that any man who needs a gun isn't a man.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Government makes the roads I drive on and educates the children in the community. You just chap my ass.
Yeah, government is more important to me, and is more important to you than I am.

I disagree fully, the .gov is not more important to me than you are. I don't even know you or like what I do know of your personality, honestly, I wouodnt even talk to you at all IRL, but your still irreplaceable in this world, there will only ever be the one you.

The .gov is replaceable, folks do it all the time. It is easy, we just vote, and bam, new .gov.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I don't care about your brown BJ's. I stand by that any man who needs a gun isn't a man.

So a real man is actually a victim?

Progressives!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Are you surprised? You don't give a care about me. Don't pretend like you do. No, your life and your family's lives are meaningless. You're a taxpayer, I assume. Darn, slightly less revenue with one less body.What do you contribute besides taxes?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

So a real man is actually a victim?

Progressives!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..........cleans the screen off again

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Sorry.

Just send me the cleaning bill.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

You don't give a care about me.

Neither does your government. And anyone who's pay'in attention, has to be wondering if they aren't try'in kill us.
And no one needs a gun. But every man needs the right to own one if he chooses.
edit on 13-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by DaTroof

Neither does your government. And anyone who's pay'in attention, has to be wondering if they aren't try'in kill us.

Man, ain't you tellin' DaTroof!

I agree.
edit on 4/13/2013 by OptimusCrime because: I had to change The to Da.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by DaTroof

I agree, it seems obvious to me, they do not have our best interest at heart.

I guess maybe my amazing powers of recall and retention makes me a special case, because I keep all this stuff in my head, and it is starting to pile up so high, it may soon block out the sun.

I just hope others stop drinking so much fluoridated water so their brains will begin to function normally again soon, then they will also have more than a 30 minute recall.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I guess maybe my amazing powers of recall and retention makes me a special case, because I keep all this stuff in my head, and it is starting to pile up so high, it may soon block out the sun.

That's a far better reason for not being able to the sun then some of these liberals. As far as stuff goes.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The government DOES care about me. They offer me grants and all kinds of opportunities.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

The government DOES care about me. They offer me grants and all kinds of opportunities.

That isn't because they care, it is so they can buy your vote the next election cycle. If they cared about you, they would pay for your entire education, with less than half of what they gave the banks for stealing everyone retirement accounts.

They have plenty of money, as long as the millionaire and billionaire types need it, or to cause another war to protect us, from a country that doesn't even have the ability to bring war to our shores, or fund stupid research or ideas for their rich buddies etc....

Want an education though...no no no, you must go into debt up to your eyeballs, and then gamble on being able to get a job that pays enough to pay it back.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Government cares about government. Government needs loyal followers in order to continue it's existence.

Government only exists as long as it's worshippers continue believing in government.

All bow down to government!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Government can pay for college. You should look into it, because it seems like you're uninformed on the subject. If you seriously want to go to school or back to school, there are all kinds of state and federal programs to give you a free ride, or close to it.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Government cares about government. Government needs loyal followers in order to continue it's existence.

Government only exists as long as it's worshippers continue believing in government.

Beez can you just run for POTUS next time, I swear, we wil all be a lot better off, I will shill for you all over the net, I will even use my facebook account I haven't accessed in like 3 years to spread the word, apparently I know a lot of people that know a lot of people.

My kids got on it and told me I have almost 1k pending friends requests, I only have like 90 friends, as those are the folks I know that I would ever want to talk to anyways.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Moonshine Jack cares about Moonshine Jack. Moonshine Jack needs loyal followers in order to continue being in power.

Moonshine Jack only exists as long as his worshippers believe in Moonshine Jack.

All bow down to Moonshine Jack!

Now, one of our tirades was true, the other not. I'll give you a hint: You're wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Government can pay for college. You should look into it, because it seems like you're uninformed on the subject. If you seriously want to go to school or back to school, there are all kinds of state and federal programs to give you a free ride, or close to it.

Yes because taking even more money we don't have, for something is going to improve my personal situation at the expense of the countries long term stability.

A very smart man once said. " If you don't agree with something, dont participate in it, this is the ultimate form of protest." - Einstein

Guy knew a couple of things worth listening to.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join