page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusCrime

Originally posted by hellbjorn012
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Cute im not big i lost a lot of weight used to be 248 now a ripped 180. It has nothing to do with might, or fighting. I simply stated I do not fear my own shadow. I do not worry about getting car jacked 24/7 i do not worry about getting my home invaded 24/7.

I got no problem with guns. BUT a lot of people who own them do so because of what Biden said they like the rush.

It does seem to compensate for some guys lack of penis size. Just like a expensive sports car.

Now im not saying everyone who owns a gun is like this. BUT there are quite a few who are this exact way.

They own guns to be macho, like the thug you see walking down the street with a Pit Bull.

He doesnt own a Pit cause he likes the breed he owns it as a look at me im tough, status symbol.

A lot of gun owners are the same way. Not all but some.

Man, I'll tell you what, you are one hilarious fellow. I'm dead serious. I could laugh at your posts all day.

Edit: You have no clue why anyone owns anything. I could call you a little dick because you feel the need to tell the rest of us "I'm a ripped 180" . . are you serious?
edit on 4/13/2013 by OptimusCrime because: I had a spelling error.

The guy kept on about my weight and size so I informed him of how much i weighed to correct his assumption i was a 250 lbs muscled up monster.

Comprehend

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

Why do baseball players post pictures of them playing baseball? IDK, it's what they like to do. I think you have to stop being so judgmental about things and accept that people like to do things you don't.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Comprehend

Is that a question, or an order?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusCrime

Yes but all this didn't come about till all these school shootings. Even people i knew before who didnt seem interested in firearms jumped on. I hate trends and its like everyone is now jumping on the trend of GUNS. Before all these school shootings i hardly saw anyone post anything about there guns or guns in general.

Now afterwards my Facebook is littered with the stuff. I just wish the debate would die out.

It has subsided some. Hopefully the government will stop talking about new gun laws then maybe the whole gun debate and discussion will go away.
edit on 13-4-2013 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-4-2013 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

If I own that company, damn straight. I don't own the company, so I don't care if they have a damn mini gun (Terminator 2 reference). If a gun is the only way one can defend himself, then he cannot defend himself.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012

Yes but all this didnt come about till all these school shootings. I hate trends and its like everyone is now jumping on the trend of GUNS. Before all these school shooting i hardly saw anyone post anything about there guns or guns in general.

That's because there wasn't an effort to take away firearms before the school shootings.

Remember the White House motto, never let a good crisis go to waste.

Now afterwards my Facebook is littered with the stuff. I just wish the debate would die out.

It has subsided some. Hopefully the government will stop talking about new gun laws them maybe the while gun debate and discussion will go away.

The meme will continue as long as the government tries to take away individual rights.

People choose what way they will protest.

Some go to marches.

Others post their intent and beliefs.

Why not allow them their 1st Amendment rights to speak about the decay of their 2nd Amendment rights.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

It's not about the guns, it's about the Constitution. That's the issue at stake. Normal, law abiding, citizens are tired of having rights jeopardized, or taken away, because of the few psychopaths running around. It's not right. That's why people are standing up.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

If I own that company, damn straight. I don't own the company, so I don't care if they have a damn mini gun (Terminator 2 reference). If a gun is the only way one can defend himself, then he cannot defend himself.

I consider myself a pretty intelligent person. But, I have no clue what you are trying to convey. Can you please elaborate how one cannot defend himself with a gun?
edit on 4/13/2013 by OptimusCrime because: i had a spelling error

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Well, as far as military actions go, I'd like to see a demilitarized world, but I understand the current situation dictates that nations intent on protecting their citizens must have a military force.

This was your exact quote when I asked you about why we didn't just lay down our arms in WW2.

You admit it takes force to resist repel and defeat force.

Yet you are somehow unable to use reason to see it takes force on the personal level to resist force also.

Should I use further quotes from you to prove your position is hypocritical, or would you just like to rethink your position?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Rahm Emanuel is the one who said "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." NOT, the Obama Administration. I've seen you try to put those words into the OA's mouth on more than one occasion. Get it right.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Personal level doesn't require arms. Your life isn't significant to the survival of society. The existence of government is.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I meant, if a gun is necessary for you to defend yourself, you suck at defense. Got it? No? Go to bed. I'm about to.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Rahm Emanuel is the one who said "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." NOT, the Obama Administration. I've seen you try to put those words into the OA's mouth on more than one occasion. Get it right.

I stated that the White House used that.

Did Rahm work in the White House when he said it? I stand by it, and further more, you actually validated it.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Personal level doesn't require arms. Your life isn't significant to the survival of society. The existence of government is.

That remark was so insane even Obama gives it a facepalm.

Society is made up from individuals. Government is a messy by-product of a population. Much like poo, actually.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Actually, even though Emanuel was nominated Chief of Staff, Obama hadn't been sworn in yet, so no it wasn't the Obama Administration.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

If babies had guns - there would be no abortions.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Actually, even though Emanuel was nominated Chief of Staff, Obama hadn't been sworn in yet, so no it wasn't the Obama Administration.

Semantics. Dancing like that will get you a spot on MSNBC. Good luck!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Government makes the roads I drive on and educates the children in the community. You just chap my ass.
Yeah, government is more important to me, and is more important to you than I am.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I could always just keep spinning like you!

Right round, like a record baby

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I meant, if a gun is necessary for you to defend yourself, you suck at defense. Got it? No? Go to bed. I'm about to.

Here's what YOU need to do.

1) Move away from the computer
2) Lay on the floor
3) Count until whatever number makes you calm down

I'm going to entertain you for this one last post then ignore you until you apologize for acting like a child. I'm a Brown Belt in BJJ and let me tell you this, I still carry a gun. You can ask me why if you want and I'll tell you. After you apologize, of course.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join