learn more

Biden: Gun Owners 'Like The Way It Feels…Like Driving a Ferrari'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

"Brinks should just show up in a tank with full air support and drones." DaTroof

I don't think they need THAT much firepower. But guns works for me right now.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3mperorConstantinE

Originally posted by hellbjorn012
reply to post by inverslyproportional

[color=#ff0000]…
I WANT TO SEE HOW MANY OF YOU ARE GONNA FIRE AT THE TANKS AND SOLDIERS WAITING OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE TO CONFISCATE YOUR GUNS. I WANNA SEE YOU FIRE AT THEM SO YOUR HOUSE CAN BE RIDDLED WITH BULLETS AND YOUR KIDS AND WIFE BLOWN TO PIECES WHILE YOU MAKE A STAND.

Yo chief—
You do realize that you – yes you –> have some seriously major f—ing psychological malfunctions occurring upstairs, right?

NO im asking a ?? and repeating what the gun nuts constantly say. Numerous times they pump there chest and say come and try to take my guns, from my cold dead hands, I wish the gov would, etc etc

Im just wondering how much of that is all talk if it really came to it? Im not the one saying i would sacrifice my life or my kids to keep my 45. lol they are.

Its pretty damn fckn simple really.

You are at the table having dinner with your kids/wife, ya get a knock on the door. Its homeland security, the army etc whatever in a armored vehicle with a dozen heavily armed personal asking to confiscate your guns.

Now according to most the cowboys here they would go out in a firefight damn there family getting killed. You aint gonna take there guns.

So which is it do you give your guns up or you and your family die in the process?

Simple quesiton.

edit on 13-4-2013 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

I think the first thing you should do is take an English class. But, other than that, why do you care what other people do with THEIR (not there, or they're) money? Is that not up to them? You assume to know the finances of the entire United States with, and I quote " id rather spend that money on my family" (you said that). Did you ever think some people can do both? Both, as in, have a hobby and spend money on THEIR family?
edit on 4/13/2013 by OptimusCrime because: I had a spelling error

link   
reply to post by OptimusCrime

I was being sarcastic

So you want them to have MORE firepower? I suppose an upgrade wouldn't hurt, but it would be very costly to the corporation. (Not that I care about the corporation, but it's their business ultimately)

link   

As I already stated in my reply to you, I don't have any guns here, and don't carry one on my person ever. The mother of my kids doesn't like them, and will not have them around them.

I have never once pulled a gun, not once, on anyone, ever!!

As I already stated, your one of those guys that thinks might makes right, so because you hit the genetic lottery, and are buff and stuff, you think you have a right to try and physically intimidate those not of your stature.

Well badass, I am the one, I am not scared of anyone, no matter their size, I have been in plenty of fights with big dumb idiots, much like yourself. I already told you where I live, come talk to me, we will have a nice chat about how you are an idiot, and your physical prowess impresses none but the cowardly.

It is idiotic to try and tell someone half your size that they are a wuss if they don't wanna try to fight you hand to hand, as your already cheating being 2 times their size, so an equalizer is in order, just to make things fair.

Though I am sure a fair fight isn't what you want, as your words have already shown, you think your being bigger makes you better, which is just pathetic, as the toughest person I have ever known was 4 foot 9 inch 91 lbs girl, whom I served with in the ARMY, he outlasted even the big dumb corn fed ex college football player in the field.

I believe your bluster is born of nothing but your enjoying trying to be a bully, well guess what bully, as I have said before, I am the one, I have never been bullied, as I wont allow it.

I am 155 lbs of a guy nobody has ever wanted another piece of, I cant and haven't won them all, but nobody has ever wanted a second helping from me either. Save your intimidation for where it belongs, in jail with the other idiots who thinks might makes right, because that is the place they all end up eventually.

Your type are a dime a dozen, those of us with brains use you for your power, than discard you when we are done, think the NFL or college football.

You are a pack animal, good for carrying the weight until your worn out, and nothing more.

Try reading, it will take you much farther than picking up shallow girls that enjoy you smacking them around, and your douche friends who think it is cool when you intimidate someone half your size.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Do you not read what people post? I have to quote my own self for you?

"But guns work for me right now." -OptimusCrime

I saw your sarcasm, and it wasn't very funny. You only resort to sarcasm when you try to prove a point and need filler content, but nice try. Also, are you an accountant?
edit on 4/13/2013 by OptimusCrime because: I had a spelling error

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Just admit it, having a better physical appearance trumps anything in a debate.
(I look better, ergo, I'm right! Now sell the gun, I need another mirror!)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3mperorConstantinE

[color=#ff0000]…
I WANT TO SEE HOW MANY OF YOU ARE GONNA FIRE AT THE TANKS AND SOLDIERS WAITING OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE TO CONFISCATE YOUR GUNS. I WANNA SEE YOU FIRE AT THEM SO YOUR HOUSE CAN BE RIDDLED WITH BULLETS AND YOUR KIDS AND WIFE BLOWN TO PIECES WHILE YOU MAKE A STAND.

Yo chief—
You do realize that you – yes you –> have some seriously major f—ing psychological malfunctions occurring upstairs, right?

NO im asking a ?? and repeating what the gun nuts constantly say. Numerous times they pump there chest and say come and try to take my guns, from my cold dead hands, I wish the gov would, etc etc

Im just wondering how much of that is all talk if it really came to it? Im not the one saying i would sacrifice my life or my kids to keep my 45. lol they are.

So, you are saying that, as I type this, you can hear the voices of “gun nuts” saying things to you, inside of your head, right now — this is what you're saying, correct?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

If he has a .45 it's probably BECAUSE he has a woman. A man that cannot protect his family is not a man. If armed attackers enter into your home and you have no weapons to fight back you are a failure of a male specimen and deserve whatever happens to you. And guess what: women LOVE knowing they are safe and secure.
Try again.

link   

If he has a .45 it's probably BECAUSE he has a woman. A man that cannot protect his family is not a man. If armed attackers enter into your home and you have no weapons to fight back you are a failure of a male specimen and deserve whatever happens to you. And guess what: women LOVE knowing they are safe and secure.
Try again.

link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Dude... stop skipping medication. And go back to your controlled environment. Fresh air is making you dizzy. Oxygen does that to an unused brain.
edit on 13-4-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

Go caress and clean your 45. cause i doubt you have a woman to snuggle with bwhahaha

A 45? Why do I need a hand cannon - I rather have something fast and double action - used to have an sig p239 srt. Ignorant fool... And actually... you're completely wrong. I'm actually having a smoke in my daily male-to-female-calorie-burn aftermath, see... you're just one of those guys who cant shut up are ALWAYS wrong. Like... how can one guy be wrong on every single thing that he says? I mean... wow... dude... never gamble. You always lose. We live like 5000 miles apart and you manage to fail after fail and fail... you manage to fail at failing. Thats actually a success. Not many cant reach that level.

Btw... I cant own a .45 like I wrote before... seems like you cant even read properly.

Stop embarassing yourself. You're a disgrace.

"A TANK"... lol... a whole life putting up with crazy people...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

What are you babbling about, can you not stay on topic and have an educated debate? I don't get it.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Cute im not big i lost a lot of weight used to be 248 now a ripped 180. It has nothing to do with might, or fighting. I simply stated I do not fear my own shadow. I do not worry about getting car jacked 24/7 i do not worry about getting my home invaded 24/7.

I got no problem with guns. BUT a lot of people who own them do so because of what Biden said they like the rush.

It does seem to compensate for some guys lack of penis size. Just like a expensive sports car.

Now im not saying everyone who owns a gun is like this. BUT there are quite a few who are this exact way.

They own guns to be macho, like the thug you see walking down the street with a Pit Bull.

He doesnt own a Pit cause he likes the breed he owns it as a look at me im tough, status symbol.

A lot of gun owners are the same way. Not all but some.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I'm not an accountant, but I understand that an investment multiplied by an entire payroll isn't a small cost.

What exactly is your point? Armored truck drivers need guns? Yeah, no kidding. I don't think security forces should be disarmed, just John Q. Public.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Just admit it, having a better physical appearance trumps anything in a debate.
(I look better, ergo, I'm right! Now sell the gun, I need another mirror!)

Damnit Beezer, I just spit pepsi on my screen again because of you!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Cute im not big i lost a lot of weight used to be 248 now a ripped 180. It has nothing to do with might, or fighting. I simply stated I do not fear my own shadow. I do not worry about getting car jacked 24/7 i do not worry about getting my home invaded 24/7.

I got no problem with guns. BUT a lot of people who own them do so because of what Biden said they like the rush.

It does seem to compensate for some guys lack of penis size. Just like a expensive sports car.

Now im not saying everyone who owns a gun is like this. BUT there are quite a few who are this exact way.

They own guns to be macho, like the thug you see walking down the street with a Pit Bull.

He doesnt own a Pit cause he likes the breed he owns it as a look at me im tough, status symbol.

Man, I'll tell you what, you are one hilarious fellow. I'm dead serious. I could laugh at your posts all day.

Edit: You have no clue why anyone owns anything. I could call you a little dick because you feel the need to tell the rest of us "I'm a ripped 180" . . are you serious?
edit on 4/13/2013 by OptimusCrime because: I had a spelling error.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

You know...

Since I sent this to riffraff... but I was only joking... and he liked it so much, I'm sending this to you because I lack the words to describe what I really feel when I read what you type... plus riffraff there will get a laugh out of this...

And this ends my posts for the night...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

To the point why do i have friend post pics of them on face book in there profile holding a gun, posting stuff like burning powder today etc etc. Posting pic o grams of stuff like .45 cause they dont make a .46

Why do most people post all this gun stuff unless they are trying to look like a bad ass? Just wondering whats the need of it, its like they are trying so hard for people to see they have guns and like to shoot.

Why?

Its a macho thing thats the only conclusion i can come up with. Why else?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I am not one of these types, nor are most of the pro gun folks I have ever encountered.

Most of us look like a douche bag middle life gent, that is out with his kid playing basketball, or bowling, or fishing etc...

Your talking about idiot ganger types, these are usually classified as criminals.

Us law abiding citizen types, don't need such trappings, as they are unnecessary and only help highlight that you want trouble.

I don't know even one gun owner that wants trouble, or to use their weapon in anger.

I know many that would if push came to shove, but they would regret it the rest of their days, and would try everything in their power to avoid having to.

Maybe your just in the wrong neighborhood. Try the suburbs, away from the city, that's the best place to live without worrying about this type of person, from my 35 years of experience.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

I'm not an accountant, but I understand that an investment multiplied by an entire payroll isn't a small cost.

What exactly is your point? Armored truck drivers need guns? Yeah, no kidding. I don't think security forces should be disarmed, just John Q. Public.

So then, a banks or businesses money, or a rich guys family and life are worth protecting with lethal force, but all of us regular joes get to suffer from the same criminals that would try to hurt or rob them?

Ok just checking

new topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join