Biden: Gun Owners 'Like The Way It Feels…Like Driving a Ferrari'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Biden: Gun Owners 'Like The Way It Feels…Like Driving a Ferrari'

abcnews.go.com

“It used to be we were dealing almost exclusively with hunters,” Biden said on MSNBC. “There’s a whole new sort of group of individuals now who, I don’t know what the numbers are, that never hunt at all but they own guns for one of two reasons: self protection or they just like the feel of that AR-15 at the range.”

“They like the way it feels. You know, it’s like driving a Ferrari,” he said, raising his arms as if shooting a gun."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I ask the question once again, is this man just an idiot or does he actually believe the words that spew from his mouth?

“It used to be we were dealing almost exclusively with hunters”

As if hunting is a bad thing and something that needs to be dealt with. Not to even mention that the 2nd amendment was put in place to protect the people from their Government. Just ignore that Joe.

“You saw it in immigration, you saw it in marriage issues. You’re seeing it now, the public has moved to a different place.”

I wonder why Joe? Could it be because Eric Holder said that he wanted to "really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way"?

If there had only been ten bullets in each clip, [the shooter] would have had to change the clip an additional three to five times. One of those kids would be alive. Somebody would be alive,” he said

And if just one of those teachers were armed, every single one of those kids would be alive today. You designate entire areas as "Gun Free Zones" and then wonder why criminals don't read the sign and go "oh shucks" and walk away?

The stupidity needs to stop. And honestly, more people should be using the word treason when it comes to some of the things these politicians are voting yes on.

"shall not be infringed" is very clear. The common sense approach is education.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Biden is a buffoon, no doubt about it. However, the sheeple love their buffoons so it works for him. It is a sad state of affairs that dear leader is a master liar, and dear leader junior is a Bozo who forgot his make up.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well, he's right.

How many people on this site alone are gun nuts because they think it's cool? Now imagine the rest of the country.

Ugh, I hate Americans sometimes.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
i think the science term for biden is moronus maximus it stems from the genis retardus family...

also who cares if people enjoy the feel of shooting their gun is that a crime now too, to have fun shooting guns? I have fun shooting guns and it does give you rush every time you pull the trigger.. so since unlike bidentardo who probably has a ferrari that was paid for with tax payers money... I don't get to enjoy the feeling of driving one and never have, and probably never will so why take away what little pleasures I do have in life.

There is 2 things that I would get great pleasure in using my gun to do and I cant say them because it would be in violation of the TC of the site as well as probably illegal to say but lets just say it involves biden and his friend in black they both deserve it. Not that I would do it but I do pray every night an adam lanza type comes along and uses his super automatic assault weapons to handle the job that needs doing.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Well, he's right.

How many people on this site alone are gun nuts because they think it's cool? Now imagine the rest of the country.

No...he is not right. I love and collect guns and knives. I shoot at a range every now and then. I consider it a bit like playing golf.....it's a good break and relaxation from a hard week.

Not only that but when you buy something, don't you try to get the best you can get with the money you have? Do you dress only for comfort or do you have a style you tend to stick with? From your manner of thinking I guess we should have 1984 in place already so everyone is equal right? Wear the same clothes, eat the same food, etc...

And we hate you right back.
edit on 4/11/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)
edit on 4/11/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
i think the science term for biden is moronus maximus it stems from the genis retardus family...

also who cares if people enjoy the feel of shooting their gun is that a crime now too, to have fun shooting guns? I have fun shooting guns and it does give you rush every time you pull the trigger.. so since unlike bidentardo who probably has a ferrari that was paid for with tax payers money... I don't get to enjoy the feeling of driving one and never have, and probably never will so why take away what little pleasures I do have in life.

There is 2 things that I would get great pleasure in using my gun to do and I cant say them because it would be in violation of the TC of the site as well as probably illegal to say but lets just say it involves biden and his friend in black they both deserve it. Not that I would do it but I do pray every night an adam lanza type comes along and uses his super automatic assault weapons to handle the job that needs doing.

Seriously? You want assassinations? You're not doing a very good job of discrediting the idea that gun nuts all have crazy murder fantasies. In fact, your post should be saved and displayed to Congress.

link   

Well, he's right.

I don't understand the problem? Even if someone is enthusiastic about guns, what makes that any different than someone who really likes cars? How many people, on average, do these people harm? Almost all of the mass shooters are doped up on some anti depressants and have serious mental issues.

It's not the inanimate object, it's the person.

link   
That statement coming from a guy who has an insatiable lust for power is hilarious.
His opinion on this matter is less than worthless to me.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

You collect guns and knives because...... you think it's cool. Now go ahead and tell me that you breathe but don't breathe. This is funny.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bioshock

Mental issues, like desiring a murder weapon, and firing it because it feels cool.

Man, you're good at digging holes. You should get a job at a cemetery.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

That is a very ignorant outlook. That would be like me saying "I hate Toyota Prius drivers because they don't realize that the lifetime carbon footprint of their car is three times larger than the average automobile because of the manufacturing techniques, I really hate Americans sometimes".

It's a generalization. Can you define a gun nut please? There's a lot of ignorance, generalizations, and maliciousness coming from your posts. Don't let the pattern form too strongly.

You must actually believe that people who own firearms have a fantasy about using them against other human beings. It's actually a nightmare. It's about as exciting as a car crash, and about as tragic, too.
edit on 11-4-2013 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I don't know what it is like to drive a Ferrari, but then again, I'm not a 1%er like Biden.

Dear Government,
just leave me the #### alone. Deliver the mail, protect our borders, pave the interstate. Leave my guns, my sodas, my salt, my bacon, my healthcare, ALONE!
edit on 11-4-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
couldn't help it, made me think of ol tom

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Galvatron

If you want a gun, and would refuse to turn it in if gun laws change, you're a gun nut.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

So if you run a blog and freedom of speech/press laws change and you keep running a blog in secret, oh lets say on Torr net then you are a free speech nut?

What about demanding due process even though the laws don't require it anymore? Does that make you a "justice nut"?

edit on 11-4-2013 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

link   
Sooo...your saying you don't like the way a AR-15 feels?

You lot have a Biden fetish. Hey...listen, Biden is Obama Insurance anyhow.

link   

reply to post by Galvatron

If you want a gun, and would refuse to turn it in if gun laws change, you're a gun nut.

If you want a gun, and would refuse to turn it in if gun laws change, you're a patriot.

There. Fixed it for ya!

link   

Mental issues, like desiring a murder weapon, and firing it because it feels cool.

Man, you're good at digging holes. You should get a job at a cemetery.

And how do we classify what is and what is not a murder weapon? A car collector can just as easily use his 2 ton vehicle to mow down as many civilians as he wants. Who here doesn't have access to a kitchen knife? A rock? What about a bow? What is considered a "murder weapon" and what is not?

Speaking of digging holes, I'm sure people have been killed with shovels before also.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Hes a professional marginalizer. His game it talking in such a way as to remove any dignity from an issue. Its a form of mocking.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join