It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry Victoria: The inside story.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelonious2
I agree completely. And there's nothing more childish than a blindfolded grown man wearing pajamas and kneeling at an altar surrounded by guys in suits wearing aprons, while swearing to have his throat cut across and tongue torn out if he says Boaz.

Masonry doesn't make good men better, but it sure can contribute to making them goofy.
edit on 12-4-2013 by thelonious2 because: (no reason given)

If you did do all you claim to with regards to masonry, then you missed the point by a very long shot. You don't know a guy named Racerx do you?

Our oaths (as you very well know) have to do with you keeping your word. Nobody will kill you, nobody will rip your tongue out, nobody will burn your guts. But.....you are to feel as if that is your punishment should you decide to ignore your oaths, degrade your character, and do the things you promised you wouldn't do. If you have any proof of a mason being punished agreeable to his many implications, we would all be impressed.

If you have proof of child trafficking as with the several members of the Jesters, and you do not bring it to some authority, you are as guilty as the men who are doing it. We do what we do to make ourselves better and to make kids have a better life.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thelonious2

You now have your 20 posts. Not that it matters to anyone else, but if you want to be taken as a man of your word, you should U2U a brother with some creds for verification. Otherwise, you may be a very good Googler.

Notice, I am not saying you are lying, just that I don't know if you are telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
Have you demonstrated that you are a Mason to a Brother by PM?

As I've noted twice already on this thread, I can't PM because I haven't been a member here long enough. As I mentioned before, I am a past master in my former blue lodge, and served as district deputy grand master. It was my time as ddgm that opened my eyes.

I received the Southern Jurisdiction's 33rd degree. I was a KYCH in the York Rite, and held the side degrees. I served in the east in most of the bodies. I served in the grand chapter and grand commandery of my state.

None of this has anything to do with my point: Masonry is full of hypocrisy, bigotry, and racism. It is impossible to be active in Masonry very long without learning this.

Then if you are as you say, a Freemason, you know that we don't merely accept that one is by their word alone. That investigation is done privately, I don't know what history you have with the other Brethren at DI, but I assume that you didn't provide evidence of your claim to be a Mason or else they would have accepted you as such.

They knew I was a Mason because I spent a long time over there defending Masonry while I was still active in it.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

No Brother can "know" you are a Freemason based only upon a defense of the Fraternity, even in this very thread a non-Mason was defensive of the Craft. There is only one way a Brother may know you to be a Brother and that is that you submit to be tried.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelonious2

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

You're as much a ex-Mason as I am a former cheerleader (which is to say never been one in case I wasn't being clear enough). That you've trolled the same story at the Icke forum says that you didn't get the attention and validation you evidently crave. Your posturing bears all the hallmarks of a Google-besotted anti-Mason with a grudge
No need to bother further

Fitz

Typical bait and switch by a Masonic apologist. Ignore the issue and attack the character of the critic of Masonry.

This is a perfect example of how Masonry "makes good men better".

Typical story-with-no-story claiming knowledge with no proof. Yours would not be the first time someone attempted pretense of shattered confidence in the fraternity only to have the story turn out to be a pack of lies. Fool me once and all that

Fitz

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
If you did do all you claim to with regards to masonry, then you missed the point by a very long shot. You don't know a guy named Racerx do you?

Given the tone of the backstory, that thought came right to mind. That said, I'm sure the Widow's Sons could use some help in that department.

Fitz

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Masonry claims to "take good men and make them better". How exactly does it do this?

I can say that Masonry has made be a better person. I was going through some rough times when I joined the Lodge. I was actively seeking a way of suicide. I petitioned a local lodge and met some of the best people in the world. Masonry gave me an outlet for my energy. I was a good man before because everyone said I was. I did not feel it. By being around good men and seeing them take time to help in local charities and give to others, I was able to improve myself by giving to others rather than mope about my sad situation. Did Masonry fix this all by itself? no. I got the help and therapy I needed because good men helped me see I did have goodness in me. The "Light" they offered was nothing more than the "light" I had within myself to make me a better and healthy human being again. I can honestly say that it saved my life and in honor of that, I devote a lot of my free time doing the rituals but most importantly, the charity work. next year I will be WM of my Lodge and I just hope I can continue the good works started by my predecessors.

edit on 12-4-2013 by keltdruid because: clarity

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
POST MASONIC OVERTONES...

19° GRAND PONTIFF:

I CAPTIVATION OF THE SOULS OF THE EARTH, GIFT TO ELISA, WIFE OF MICHAEL, THE FRIEND OF TREES!
II USURPATION OF THE EARTH AND THE SKIES ABOVE THE EARTH, GIFT TO ELISA, THE HOLY ROMAN EMPRESS!
III ESTABLISHMENT OF THE NEW AND EVERLASTING COVENANT AND THE END OF CHRISTENDOM!
IV UNIFICATION OF THE BLUE RACE AND THE COMMENCE OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE!
V PERPETUAL BIND OF THE SLAVE RACE TO THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE!
VI EXPULSION OF THE INFIDELS FROM THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE!
VII EXTINCTION OF THE ENEMY TRIBE AND THE EXAMPLE OF THEM PUT FORTH TO THE WORLD!
VIII EXILE OF THE TRAITORS TO THE BLUE RACE FROM THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE!
IX EXCOMMUNICATIONOF THE FALSE IDOLS AND THEIR DESCENDANTS AND ASCENDANTS!
X DRINK OF THE CUP OF THE LORD OUR GOD, THE HOLY ROMAN EMPRESS ELISA!

Feats Of The Grand Pontiff...

edit on 13-4-2013 by Pinocchio because: PINOCCHIO THE REAL BOY...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join