It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy "demonic" voice on American Idol

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This was just strange i was going to post this until i found this topic already but an S+F for the OP.
I really dont think this is a sound problem i think its something to get more people talking about her an imo its nicki that done it to make people think she is in the illumiti or however its spelled (Drunk atm sorry xD)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jahn369

WHY on earth do you have to go to a demon with this? Why does it have to be so dramatic?

They obviously have mics to pick up the audience reactions, and it sounds like some clever fellow got very close to one and screamed something into it.

Hence the muffled low frequency sound.

OR it could be SATAN? Right?

Geez...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
reply to post by jahn369

WHY on earth do you have to go to a demon with this? Why does it have to be so dramatic?

They obviously have mics to pick up the audience reactions, and it sounds like some clever fellow got very close to one and screamed something into it.

Hence the muffled low frequency sound.

OR it could be SATAN? Right?

Geez...

Like i said imo its nothing Demonic but i do things it something that was done to get more people talking about her an imo it has ;-), i still think Nikki planned it all ;-)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If demons are showing up on the set of American Idol, then it will be the first time since the show started that I will actually have a desire and reason to watch that crap.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

Notice that I put the word demonic in quotation marks. As I said in the OP, I am NOT inclined to think this was actually paranormal. I'm sure that it was just a technical glitch. But it does sound creepy, especially the first time you hear it and are not expecting it. It does in fact sound like the stereotypical idea of a "demonic" voice. It is, in my opinion, fun to point it out and talk about it.
Geez...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It sounds like maybe Nicki Minaj's mic wasn't turned off...it sounds like her.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Wow. That could be the audience or a voice over or a glitch or whatever but man, whoever it is needs some lozenges or something because that is one creepy sounding lady!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Not only that, but what I notice is that I hear these demonic/satanic voices in mainstream music such as Lil Wayne, Niki Minaj, and other rap musics. It is in part of a music, it is short, they throw it in random time in the music, it has deep slow voice. all sounds really similar like this:

www.youtube.com...

skip to 2:14!

That is what almost all mainstream music have in common. random adding of that deep slow voice. I believe that it is satanic/demonic voice. what do you think?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jahn369

it sounds like you made a recording of the performance, got your oldes mic out, grumbled LOVE YOU!, and inserted it at 1:10.

fail.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
As a father to an 11 year old boy.. I can tell you hands down, this is just a kid shouting into a microphone in a voice. My kid does this stuff on Youtube all the time with his friends.

Nothing at all demonic about it. Though I do believe some of these musicians sell their souls

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
As I've said before, this happened in the live performance. No doubt about it. Others have confirmed this. The first time I heard this was in a yahoo news video. Then I confirmed it in my own DVR of the show.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Haha I find it amusing.

But yeah, you can hear a puff at 1:01. Good catch!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join