It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea's Missiles 'In Upright Position'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
DEFCON 3 HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED GUYS! IDK IF THIS WEBSITE IS OFFICIAL, BUT IT HAS A TRACKER AND IT MADE A SIREN SOUND AND NOTIFIED ME

www.defconwarningsystem.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Wouldn't it be easier to just drop a bomb on the site of the next rothschilds/rockafellers meet up. Then everybody would love him.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth
Its a false flag to direct the worlds attention towards the Koreans, the MSM do this time and time again.

Surely, you jest.

So let's get this straight....CNN, BBC, Reuters, CBS, NBC, Univision (Latin America & North America), Al-Jazeera, Fox...they are all making this up? Sure....governments lie. That's a fact. Every once in a while though, some nutjob with a country in poverty and on the brink of revolt...just wants to start shìt. Maybe you ought to look at Kimmy a little closer before you start taking internet conspiracies a little too seriously on this one.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

If people weren't so obsessed with "msm Lies" you might listen and learn something. Every single person interviewed so far who has had any dealings with Korea and including the people on the streets of South Korea all say the same thing : Nothing to worry about heard it all before North Korea always does this sort of thing to get concessions.

Really? hmm would you please provide proof of this..............

Because im calling BS

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Heck. So are the US, China and Russia...in that those countries are 'always' ready...

This is just the child puppet posturing and I'm sure he's happy at least something is in the upright position..

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Maybe the US just needs to tell North Korea that we are interested in a relationship with a serious, long-term, commitment.

The last time someone told me that, it took my missile out of the upright position.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamOckham

Its a false flag to direct the worlds attention towards the Koreans, the MSM do this time and time again.

Surely, you jest.

So let's get this straight....CNN, BBC, Reuters, CBS, NBC, Univision (Latin America & North America), Al-Jazeera, Fox...they are all making this up? Sure....governments lie. That's a fact. Every once in a while though, some nutjob with a country in poverty and on the brink of revolt...just wants to start shìt. Maybe you ought to look at Kimmy a little closer before you start taking internet conspiracies a little too seriously on this one.

BRICS... So the twain shall never meet, or they might, tea or coffee, sugar and milk, cake or biscuit are void to sheeple, the new face book internet in its entirety, not a place of info, but organized disinformation, clap clap confusion reign, if you have not got the things, you belive you should gain from a functional productive life, look to the bodies ruling and using your time, ignorant we are to the way people and power joyride our lives, deceived are we ,o f the really not so precious, trivial pursuits, we aim to in a monopoly of chance, unreachable clue do, of which we have little, imagine all the people living as we do, BUT WE ALL DO……………………………………

edit on 11-4-2013 by Fingle because: to make better sense

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

There will be wars and rumors of wars but the end is not yet. We have yet to begin to see the beginning of the real sorrows to befall mankind.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kuroodo
DEFCON 3 HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED GUYS! IDK IF THIS WEBSITE IS OFFICIAL, BUT IT HAS A TRACKER AND IT MADE A SIREN SOUND AND NOTIFIED ME

www.defconwarningsystem.com...

ITS NOT A REAL ANNOUNCEMENT. THEY DON'T PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE THE NATIONS DEFCON STATUS.

ALSO, SEE HOW ANNOYING ALL CAPS ARE?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is all just a cock waving contest as Mr Carlin states in his video. Kim is simply calling the big boy of the yard out to play in an attempt to humiliate the US and achieve simple bragging rights. He's got nothing to lose, the entire world already see's him as a total joke, and NK as a whole, so why not have a go?

If he gets his ass bombed loses and dies, he becomes a martyr, same as if he goes to war and wins, or no war even starts, he's the guy that "took on the US".

I think the main problem with the US (and a lot of other countries too), is that they aren't feared anymore. I mean, you guys don't have the best track record recently, and I say that with the utmost respect and regard for Americans, I like you guys! But your government has done a real good job of making the hard nut of the neighborhood, look like a complete bumbling buffoon that couldn't fight it's way out of a paper bag if it wanted to.

It's like the hard case at school, he slaps the life out of a number of upstarts, and past that point everyone leaves him the hell alone. He likes poking his nose around, stealing peoples dinner money, and everyone gives up the goods as they remember what happened to the little Japanese dude that kicked up a fuss.

Eventually enough time goes by that all the hard nut stories seem just that, stories and myth, someone gets sick of it, they got nothing to lose (or have big balls) and gives him a few slaps back, and gets away with it relatively unscathed.

Past that point everyone else then starts to wonder if Mr.Big still has the balls that he used to and tries it on, for the glory.

I know that this isn't possible today, and I don't condone it at all, but IF you guys were to just go and total that little corner of the planet, and I mean rip it to pieces as if it meant nothing, no one would mess with the US again for a very long time.

As I said, I have nothing at all against the US, before anyone starts to think I'm a bitter Brit, the UK is just as a much a pathetic excuse of its former powerhouse self for the exact same reasons.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamOckham

Surely, you jest.

Exactly. Put on your critical thinking hats. When you say EVERYTHING is a conspiracy it's just static. It's not all some elaborate scheme to deceive you. And ya, governments lie to us all the time, but there is actual real stuff too. Everyone that screams conspiracy without any evidence at all every time anything happens - you make us all look bad.
edit on 11-4-2013 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by poundpuppy

We are so very lucky that this is the first time in history there have
been wars and rumor of wars, man those prophecies are so spot
on, if you check 1 chor 5:36 you will find next weeks winning lotto
numbers as well, just a heads up.

As to the north Korean thing, we may well see this man drag us
into a war, but i have a feeling it wont go the way he fantasizes it
will, and to anyone stating that NK isnt so bad, that this is the
US being a bully blah blah blah, you really need to research
NK allot more, the man will not let his people leave the country,
he will not even let most of them talk to foreigners at all, or even
look them in the eye......

His control in founded on his people not
knowing much better, only knowing what they are told, and while
many think this is the same in the US, i could get on my phone
right now and call my friend in Honduras and see exactly whats
going on in her town right now..... that is a key difference into
the actual horror of NK, no outside contact, no hope for a better
life, no escape, just do what your told and keep your head down
if you want to survive.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

news.sky.com

By Mark Stone, in Seoul, South Korea

A North Korean missile launcher has moved into the firing position with rockets facing skyward, Japanese media have said.
The Japanese government has been on high alert ahead of the expected test-firing of a medium-range missile by Pyongyang, deploying Patriot missile batteries in Tokyo as a defence measure.

news.sky.com...

This is about an hour old. Mods, if already posted, please remove.

No matter which way you sway on the
(visit the link for the full news article)

So what, Is it a test, or an attack. Or is NK preparing a counterstrike? hhhmm.....They've been testin missles for a while now, and I think its funny that we didn't even consider doing anything when they were doing it with no warning, ,so what has changed between now and then?

id like to know whats the news politicians and diplomats don't want you to look into, like the Chinese/Russian/Iranian military alliance. Or the large naval base of china and Russia in Syria....

Just look, the whole communist thing is being used to stir up fear. Every time I hear NK, its always followed by multiples uses of the words , communism/Attack/Nuke/Propaganda. Which might be true but you don't have to use scare tactics, to brain wash people. Just tell it straight. "NK wants to do this, because of that, and we are in talks with NK to do this...we'll give you an update". Because honestly out of all the news coverage, how much do we actually know about the situation.

Hey CNN can your reporters define what accusations are being propagated about the US by NK? Calling a countries campaign propaganda without defining what's being said, is PROPAGANDA. Im looking for a CNN response, why do you guys push propaganda?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
Maybe the US just needs to tell North Korea that we are interested in a relationship with a serious, long-term, commitment.

The last time someone told me that, it took my missile out of the upright position.

Come on guys you know we cant do that. Remember election 08, republicans scared everyone when they coined the phrase talking to terrorist leaders with no pre conditions.... Strait idiots these politicians are. This is the result of fighting before talking.
edit on 12-4-2013 by FreshPrintz89 because: typo: This section is retared, lol....why else would I edit

By the way, why , or even how do people buy into that crap.
edit on 12-4-2013 by FreshPrintz89 because: I needed to add more #

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreshPrintz89
They've been testin missles for a while now, and I think its funny that we didn't even consider doing anything when they were doing it with no warning, ,so what has changed between now and then?

The point is they have always given warning before any missile test, be it a rocket launch or nuclear test. And I think they will this time as well, if not to the public, at least to the US. I think they have already announced their plans for some sort of test to be carried out soon, because they've got festivities going on, and so they need to do a missile test.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Escalation?

My post was lost in the stampede so am posting again..

Iran is standing by to help North Korea in the event of hostilities according to the jewish press.

www.jewishpress.com... itary-chief-vows-to-defend-north-korea-from-us/2013/04/09/

The deputy chief of staff of the Iranian Armed Forces, Major General Masood Jazayeri announced that Iran will stand by North Korea and defend it in a war between the United States and North Korea. Jazayeri made the statement on Friday, April 5.  He blamed increasing tensions in the Korean peninsula on “excessive demands by the United States,” which he said was “tightening the noose on North Korea.”  The Iranian military leader said that those aggressive activities on the part of the U.S. left the North Koreans with no option but to confront the “big Satan.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It's probably the only thing the North Koreans can get upright these days with the insanity mode they are in.

I'm just saying.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

what does "moderate certainty" mean? seems this is being walked back already by the pentagon they're saying its not true. South Korea has come out and said its not true.

pretty much everyone thinks they haven't miniaturised and are not capable of putting a nuclear bomb on a missile

edit on 12-4-2013 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join