It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea's Missiles 'In Upright Position'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Even tho there's a thread every time a car moves in N Korea. I was so happy to scroll down and see
some text in your thread. I wanted kiss your ugly eye ball.
SnF, missles in upright position and

That's how much all the fear mongering is affecting me !
edit on 11-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
My take is that if something was going to happen it would have by now,i'm completely withdrawing from the idea that armed conflict will take place.This has just been an epic tantrum on the part of the NK govt
sleep well ATSers

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

There have been reports of it causing earthquakes and storms....just saying a good storm over the launch pad would be timely about now.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
And so...the game begins....

Only its no game. Thousands will die if it goes ballistic in this act of war, in defiance of UN and the security council.

Shall we mankind quietly let it lift off and take that chance in the hope that it is a dud, will not hit anything so that thousands may live, but it only sink into the ocean.....or....do what we must do?

edit on 11-4-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonbeleiver77
reply to post by Vasa Croe

And who told you this?
The US media!!
Same people who spread the Iraq WMD propaganda!

Halliburton probably allready got a signed contract for the cleanup of NK

my thoughts exactly.

anything reported by the MSM is suspect

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Regarding whether or not this is a false flag to distract the world, that implies somebody is pulling the strings. With all due respect to such theorists, it becomes harder for a single organization, like the Illuminati, to pull such global strings across various cultures. With that said, were we ever so close to conflict under Kim Jong Il? Perhaps this truly is the case of a reckless, inexperienced leader playing a global game of "Chicken". See "chicken game" video for illustration of concept used in International Relations.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
what a strange coincidence that at the same time Japan is sending to America it's radiated atmospheric fallout, and radiated sea water, NK is threatening to nuke us

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
With the latest bellicose rhetorics from Fatboy kim yet again, claiming he has ICBMs ready to launch, either he is insane or he seems to be goading ACTIVELY SK and USA to act pre-emptively - to want SK and USA to attack those upright missiles observed in broad daylight.

Is he playing a game or is he just plain insane to reveal his hand?

In the past, during WW2, the nazis knew the american bomber crews were targetting its V2 launch sites. So they put up cardboard boxes and tubes on open ground to distract spies and aerial survelliances to attack there while the real V2 sites launched unmolested.

There are reports that not only those 2 ICBMs are prepped up, there were other missile sites activities being clandestinely worked upon.

Could that open ICBM site be a dud, but the real shorter range missiles will fly to Seoul and Japan when USA and SK pre-empt the ICBM launch, and then blame the west for initiating the attack upon NK to play the victim card?

There is only one party to be blame if thermonuclear war breaks out - Fatboy Kim. He was the one who HAD PUBLICALLY proclaimed he will start one.

No one will take the risk of a nuke or suspected nuke blowing up on the land killing thousands, and thus it will have to be shot down to explode in the atmosphere first while those on the ground will have to take precautions such as masks and hazmat suits.

Nuclear power accitdents do happen, but all measures will be taken to control its contamination.

BUT what Fatboy kim is threatening to the world is NO accident, but a pre-meditated determination to kill millions with thermonuclear warfare. He must be stopped.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Who here has heard of the "Boy That Cried Wolf"?

Everyday it is something. Now tomorrow it will be "OMG ! ! ! They just removed the Safety Devices from the missile that is Upright". And then the Next Day it will be "HOLY COW ! ! ! Now they have their finger on the button of the missile that is upright that they just removed the safety devices from".

Honestly it is getting really OLD.

I personally wouldn't mind to badly if this would all just fizzle out and go away.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

No matter what is reported N Korea wont launch, they dont have the balls to do anything..

They can Talk the Talk but cannot Walk the Walk.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
CNN is already announcing that the missiles have been lowered.

I hope the military still takes out the launchers as an "unmistakable message" delivered to NK

"You ring our doorbell, you will get punched in the nose."

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
NK is about to celebrate. They will not attack. So fear mongering is not necessary.
The US could wipe out the entire country in less than a day.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Even tho there's a thread every time a car moves in N Korea. I was so happy to scroll down and see
some text in your thread. I wanted kiss your ugly eye ball.
SnF, missles in upright position and

That's how much all the fear mongering is affecting me !
edit on 11-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

OMG This and fireball XL5!!! I watched them...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I wonder if anyone actually understands the underlying meaning of that PUPPET post ?

Watched it my self a time or two.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by Anonbeleiver77
reply to post by Vasa Croe

And who told you this?
The US media!!
Same people who spread the Iraq WMD propaganda!

Halliburton probably allready got a signed contract for the cleanup of NK

my thoughts exactly.

anything reported by the MSM is suspect

Again as you have been told in other threads.............its different when the man himself holds press conferences and tells you directly what he has and what hes going to do, and then positions his missiles to do so.....where EVERYONE IN THE WORLD can see them....

this isnt some propaganda piece, the man himself is telling everyone this.....MULTIPLE TIMES......he also evacuated zones and advised to pull ambassadors........

Im sorry but how STUPID or ignorant of the situation do you have to be to think that this is some crap made up by the US media?
edit on 11-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
...this is news?

3 days ago, it was on the launch pad. It took them THREE DAYS to get the thing upright, and we consider that news?

This whole thing is a load of BS.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It isnt BS its only getting started. Really...Dont be naive. Its " a threat" initially. This is all a country will do. But as time goes by and tensions grow, it becomes more of a desire to compete .
Hes a young dictator with alot to prove.
edit on 11-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Exactly. Its either a publicity stunt, or the whole thing is fabricated.

In any case, I have it in good faith that absolutely nothing will come of any of this. It will fizzle, as always.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Exactly. Its either a publicity stunt, or the whole thing is fabricated.

In any case, I have it in good faith that absolutely nothing will come of any of this. It will fizzle, as always.

so you have an inside source that knows he wont do anything?

And how is it fabricated when hes the one making the threats and very apparently positioned his missles?

I dont get where you people pull this "its a hoax, the media is making it up" from......the guys been out in the open about it......

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Yep agreed threats from presidents shouldnt be taken lightly, its a sign of changes that need to be made or at cknowledging a new enemy. And you know if they get a chance - they would,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join