It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 A.M: Witching hour? Or soul collecting hour?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Yeah, it's weird for sure. I believe ya. I've been there myself--I don't care what all the scoffers in the thread say...3AM is the Witching Hour as far as I'm concerned. (I've heard other accounts of it being 9PM, but maybe that's just a joke to get kids in bed early
)

It really is a strange time to be awake.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
An update: I just started the app again at 3 A.M. First thing I did was lie down, first word that came up was "flat". Then my mom handed me something and "middle" showed up. After a few dots I did my usualy prayer asking Jesus for protection, and right after that, the word "religious" followed by "man". I'll keep updating for those interested. Just seems too coincidental to be random words to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthBlizzard

You´re basing this on a smartphone app? And what part of the phone is used to detect these spirits exactly?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

If you don't like what I'm posting then ignore it.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthBlizzard
Jeez, I post this on ATS just to share an experience and get nothing but people bashing be. Deny ignorance, eh?

Yea sadly alot of people feel the need to bash people that they do not agree with its not the majority but the numbers have been growing. The trend lately I think they just come to threads to derail w there opinions.that some seem to think everyone should share there opinion if not your an idiot lol
just shows there ignorance..IMO. If you dont agree on something just stay out of the thread . I dont get it ,almost makes it impossible to have an intelligent conversation on certain subjects....
on topic, I have used that Free app before was kind neat but i deleted it when it started putting out relevant words that just creeped me out!!!

thanks for sharing
edit on 25-4-2013 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I always was curious about that kind of thing. What time zone does witching hour follow? I was on an aircraft carrier, so going across the atlantic and the gulf we would always talk about it because, we think our space is haunted. So we were always curious about it.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
My boyfriend's mom had a ghost app and we both laughed at the idea. But then he wanted to put it on my phone so I did. We were in someone's car one night and I had the thing open [doesn't show words, just a radar] but wasn't looking at it. I felt this wave of cold energy through my body, looked at the screen and three dots were right next to us.
Again, if it's real or not who knows. But that area we were passing, my boyfriend and his friends once hopped a fence to spray paint cows [facepalm] and he saw all sorts of shadow people.
So who knows.
I kind of want to try it. It's 3:16 AM right now where I am and his mom is FULL of negative energy. Haven't experienced anything except for my usual energy senses, which... might be coming from her but then again we are in an apartment. I have always felt something around this time, but didn't know it was the witching hour until a few years ago.

yeah might as well download it if it's free haha. the worst that could happen is that it's real and something tries to scare me, which... I know not to give the energy things want.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I don't know how I feel about this app but I have it too. It hasn't done anything that just took my breath away or anything, but it's interesting and has appeared to say relevant things from time to time for whatever reason.

For those asking/making fun about how the phone would detect a ghost... Well some phones have more sensors than you'd expect, including an accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, light sensor, and proximity sensor (If you have an Android, go download "AndroSensor" and see for yourself). Supposedly the app uses fluctuations from those, and I believe one poster here was correct in that it also factors in abnormal fluctuations of wifi and other signal.

So I don't think it's a far fetched idea that a smartphone could be used to assist in detecting ghosts. But is this app a serious attempt or a joke...? I couldn't say.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have never heard of 3 am being the witching hour, I aways thought it was 1:00 am.
I wake up from nightmares quite a bit, and it's usually about 3 am and never thought much about it. Strange.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join