Cho, Loughner, Holmes, Lanza....No connection to gun show "loop hole".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
No, none what so ever. It matters not as the gun show loop hole as been a target for years. Taking advantage of the recent maddness to renew efforts is something called "leadership". Kind of like Simple Simon really. Just point over in that direction....you know over there while the guy runs out the back door. Its an act of "bipartisanism". You might see a "bipartisan" hanging out with big foot sometime flying around in a black helicopter.....oh they are real my friend...."bipartisans" are real. Political apomorphy durring the right season and they are migratory like buzzards.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Too bad our brethren aren't clever enough to see through this type of crap half the time.

These govt and media lies wouldn't even matter, if it weren't for all the unthinking who robotically say "yes master, guns are bad, we must get rid of guns that will end the violence, yes master".

I believe in freedom and human rights so even I have become alienated by what I consider the near traitorous gun crowd. They are actually agreeing to national registry databases? Wow, way to tell Uncle Sam who has guns so they know whose house to raid when the crackdowns begin!

I believe in true gun freedom.
Everyone has a right to a gun, even ex felons who did their time and are free now.
They have human rights to protect themselves just as anyone else.

And I have the freedom to sell a gun or buy a gun from anyone without having to reveal my name or address.

If no organism's liberty is harmed by me, than I am can not be legitimately accosted and tyrannized by this crap.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
There is NO gun show loophole. Its more lies from the gov. to get more gun laws passed.WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Piers Morgan is such a twit..I was watching his show last night..(I had CNN on to check on the whole NK thing)..
I couldn't believe some of the stuff coming out of his mouth. So it was the bushmaster used at Sandy Hook? I guess I didn't keep up with the story enough..I thought he only used handguns? Anyway the sister of Victoria Soto said the bullets from the bushmaster .223 left baseball sized holes in her sister.

Can a round from a .223 leave baseball sized holes? I looked up targets shot with the .223 and the bullet holes were no bigger than a penny.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

What about mentally ill people or people that have intentions to kill or harm others.

There must be some sort of safety net in place.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I love(not) how my Senator (Toomey) is in this 'compromise' background check agreement.

What freaking moron can listen to them.... they are telling us they will close the 'gunshow loophole', but private sales will not be restricted.

Hey, ding dongs! Even if everyone was mandated by law to go through a background check before buying a firearm.....

CRIMINALS WILL STILL BUY, MAKE AND STEAL GUNS!

DIP....STICKS! Yeah... not the word that I wanted to type, but oh well.
edit on 11-4-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

What about mentally ill people or people that have intentions to kill or harm others.

Maybe you should push to have those nutballs removed from society.

I heard that even Loony Toons people that want to cause harm to people can use the internet, buy dangerous items and use them to hurt people. I heard that there is still no waiting period to buy gasoline at the Piggly Wiggly, and they don't do a background check to make sure that the person buying it isn't a lunatic that will pour five gallons on your front and back porch and ignite it while you are sleeping. We just need a mainstream movie to show that it can be done and that it is a fun thing to do, then we will have it happening all over.... and the congress can pass legislation to 'cure' our latest freedom issue.

No background checks for compound bows or crossbows.

edit on 11-4-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

All it is is merely feel good BS and more Govt control.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The only connection is mental illness and 2 of the 3 got thru the background check.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

So you have to wonder what they mean by new background checks. Well they are widening the net of a failed system. The citizen is to understand that this is what is needed and yet it has nothing to do with the recent shootings.

You here them say...."we know that this wont stop everybody". They have always known that.

The only logical steps would be in relation to making sure that info on the mentaly ill would make it into the data base. The rest of the bill is just the wet dream they have about shuting down the gun show loop hole.....again not related to anything we as a nation have been confronted with in regards to gun use.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

They could do this no problem with the current system and in fact they are required to by law. Its a problem because it crosses another field altogether.....the mental health field. Even at that only Cho was documented as a possible mental condition.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
Piers Morgan is such a twit..I was watching his show last night..(I had CNN on to check on the whole NK thing)..
I couldn't believe some of the stuff coming out of his mouth. So it was the bushmaster used at Sandy Hook? I guess I didn't keep up with the story enough..I thought he only used handguns? Anyway the sister of Victoria Soto said the bullets from the bushmaster .223 left baseball sized holes in her sister.

Can a round from a .223 leave baseball sized holes? I looked up targets shot with the .223 and the bullet holes were no bigger than a penny.

No they do not. They do not leave baseball size holes. Sounds like certain pistol ammo.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul3
There is NO gun show loophole. Its more lies from the gov. to get more gun laws passed.WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!

In this state you can still walsk into a gun show and walk out without a check. Locals were trying to say that city gangs were getting their guns from the gun shows outside of town. However they were not able to provide any proof, figures or anything.

Fact is some have been riding these guns shows for a long time before this year and are just using the late maddness as an excuse.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Oh, you mean the average govt employee?

Yeah, they have gun rights too.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

They could do this no problem with the current system and in fact they are required to by law. Its a problem because it crosses another field altogether.....the mental health field. Even at that only Cho was documented as a possible mental condition.

Mental diseases are almost always invented and pretended.

The real problem here is that when someone disagrees with mainstream thought, they are called mentally ill. This is ostracism and ridicule used to destroy the non-conformists ideal and self-confidence, then to make them feel guilty and wish they were "sane" !

So all they have to do to ban guns is essentially designate you with a mental illness! Then YOUR HUMAN RIGHTS are no longer valid, because the mentally ill are not humans! Wait what??? I thought the mentally ill had exactly the SAME rights as I do? Like a right to a gun for defense?

The Nazis were very keen on using this "mentally ill" excuse to attack their political opponents and justify the stripping of all liberties in the name of the State!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It seems there are no answers. In your view mental illness is almost always faked it would seem.

Talk about a neanderthol approach. I actually expected more from you, so forgive me for being shocked.

Is that really your argument?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Yep and there is the big gorilla in that room. They have already suggested that vets comming home should be watched, PTSD. They will stop at nothing out of decency.

They will expand in all areas even someday demanding home inspections.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

It seems there are no answers. In your view mental illness is almost always faked it would seem.

Talk about a neanderthol approach. I actually expected more from you, so forgive me for being shocked.

I didn't say it was always fake, and even discussing in that terminology is inaccurate and imprecise.

We are just extremely primitive in terms of understanding the biochemistry of the brain and how it operates. And we are even further from accurately replicating such advanced technology.

You call me the Neanderthal but yet here we are, in the cave man ages were we aren't even living on moon bases or anything yet. Trapped on Earth helplessly. A single meteor could wipe us out. We are a type 0 civilization, and very far from reaching type 1.

And you believe psychiatry and psychology are even half accurate? They are almost always pervaded by half-truths and assumptions. It's hardly close to a real "Science". Not to mention the history of insane asylums and forced medication and murder and electro shock tortures and lobotomies. It's SICK!!!!

You need to read this book by Carl Sagan entitled "The Dragons of Eden" and "Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors" and learn some real science about how psychology actually works from a true physicist perspective.

Carl Sagan famously pointed out that all human brains are essentially constructed and operate the same in theory, albeit physical damage/disease can hinder or destroy the brain's abilities.
The problem is not in our ability to calculate, but in the quality of the data we are calculating. If we are fed lies and falsehood, we will make insane decisions. If we are fed facts and truth, we will make correct choices.

I think I am going to keep siding with the truth and the authors that have laid out the facts extremely well for anyone to pick up and learn about themselves.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You wanna know who has the REAL mental disorder?

People who think its ok to tie someone to a chair and electrocute them until the "say the right stuff" aka "act sane" aka "become good brainwashed slaves".

People who thought imprisoning people for "mental problems" was legitimate, they are psychopathic!

If someone commits a crime, charge them and try them and jail them.
This insane asylum crap (oh i forgot we call it "Mental Health Institutes" now) is extrajudicial and unconstitutional manners for arresting and imprisoning political or intellectual opponents under the radar and secretly. Meanwhile the "mental health" myth clouds everyone's perceptions and confuses them enough to let it go and just assume these crazies should be locked up without a trial or anything legitimate!

They still do electro shock in a hell of a lot of places, more than they will admit too. They still have big guys who manhandle people every day in these institutions of misery and death.

Whoever supports this system of mental institutionalization/medication is not only ignorant of reality, they are heartless and cold, for they don't give a damn about anyone's welfare or freedom except their own, and most don't even care about themselves for that matter.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I didn't say it was always fake, and even discussing in that terminology is inaccurate and imprecise.

We are just extremely primitive in terms of understanding the biochemistry of the brain and how it operates. And we are even further from accurately replicating such advanced technology.

Yes and what we have here as mental illness and political correctness collide, is the search, the witch hunt if you will, not for someone smearing feces all over the walls or masterbating in public but for constitutional "literalists", the dreaded free mind stalking about at night like a vampire sucking the life out of utopia.

Whats the diffrence between a constitutionalist and a utopian? When presented with a problem the constitutionalist will scratch his head and the utopian will scratch his arse.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join