It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Dollard's resurrection from living in a car in the desert. He needs our support and following.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
This guy claims the Sun isn't doing any fusion. He says the Sun is taking energy from another dimension.

I say leave him in his car.

Empathy.........Kindness......Hope.......Compassion.......Why are these traits missing in so many people today?

The world will continue to spin out of control until these simple things listed above are taught to the younger generations once again.......Rant off.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I think you're absolutely right but it's so destructive to call good people idiots. By good people I mean people who have contributed just as much as he has and I think Bearden and Bedini have. Terminology can be tricky because different people can have different reasons for the terms they use. Eric may not be aware of the reasons.

We humans are our own worst enemies sometimes.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

I've been reading this forum forever and never knew there was an Eric Dollard thread.

It seems outdated now but if you all haven't heard, about $26000 was just raised for Eric Dollard's seismic warning system - good for him! www.indiegogo.com...

Unfortunately, that Techzombie creature has reared his ugly head again and is causing more trouble. He has always denied that he is Ray Savant, which everyone knows he is and he even started to deny that he ever had a pink motorcycle with ugly demeaning pictures of a woman on it that he is dominating - that is a NO GO in my book!

Here are some videos that actually prove who Techzombie actually is - I follow Eric Dollard's Facebook thread pretty close - not that I understand all the technical terms but I do get the gist of the concepts.

www.teachertube.com... Apparently, his real name is Rayam Azab Youssef and he changed his name to Ray Savant and it looks like he is now trying to go by Mohamed Youssef. But he still denies (as Techzombie) that he is Ray Savant.

www.vidivodo.com... Here he is exposed as being the actual owner of a pirating business where he steals everyone's books and stuff and not only posts them, he solicits donations for them!

www.kewego.com... Now it looks like he owes the IRS over $57000 and that is why he might be changing his name all the time - as if the IRS can't look up name change records?

You can see all of Eric Dollard's latest youtube video interviews here: www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-3-2014 by teslasgirlfriend because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join