It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Dollard's resurrection from living in a car in the desert. He needs our support and following.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I have recently watched the week-long Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. Now I'm busy watching the archives and slowly letting it all sink in.

It is clear that Tesla technology went into black operations at Tesla's death. And it was pointed out that black operations have had gravity control since 1954.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have to say I'm a little distressed about what I see on the Eric Dollard Facebook page today. I thought the fund-raiser was so that Eric could have a lab and try to re-create WardenClyffe.

But this is what they're talking about now:

The Movement is Growing and we need your help.

Not money but your advice!

The Professor really doesn't like being famous. He is a very shy person and while he wants the truth out there at any cost really doesn't like being at the forefront with all the pressure being on him. So what he suggested was making an umbrella movement over that could also feature other scientists like Alexanderson, Steinmetz, Tesla, Heaviside, Bach, Jabir, Pythogras and all the guys alive right now that the professor respects. . . .

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Eric can be my guest in UK anytime .

Eric and his story ought to be told to wider audiences .

ATS can help do just that .

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

I've watched a lot of Eric videos and he is extremely articulate.

His backer who organized the fund-raiser claims Eric is shy, but he doesn't come across that way in the videos as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe it will turn out that he does not produce a free energy device, but instead, becomes a full-time instructor and lecturer. That would be good, too. His knowledge is through the roof.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Sooo basically this guy is Tesla reincarnated....

I have spent a few hours watching some of his lectures and to be honest, this man should be filthy rich instead of living in a car in the dessert...

Seems to me the fact that this man and Tesla being shunned by the intellectuals of the world means this is good for humanity and would break us free from control.

He is talking about ..

Loss-less transmission of energy
Loss-less wireless communication
Free energy retrieval

Amazing

And they give Ol' Mr. Big Ears the Nobel Peace Prize....

edit on 7-5-2013 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
Sooo basically this guy is Tesla reincarnated....

Did you know that Patrick Flanagan has actually claimed that he is Tesla reincarnated? He could be, too, because he was a child prodigy. But Eric was a child prodigy, also.

Originally posted by Zaanny
Seems to me the fact that this man and Tesla being shunned by the intellectuals of the world means this is good for humanity and would break us free from control.

I agree with you.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Checking Sterling Allan's website today I see the article "Event:2013:We Bought a Goddamn Tesla Museum," which talks about the Tesla Wardenclyffe Laboratory being purchased for a museum.

That rang a bell with me because I remembered either reading or hearing something about that effort by the guy ("techzombie") who was behind the fund-raiser for Eric. He was saying the people who were behind that museum were actually dis-info agents.

Today I can't locate what it was I remember from techzombie, except this statement, from "Tesla Round 2, The Case of Eric Dollard,":

Eric Dollard claims that the vast majority of Tesla societies are dis-information fronts funded and controlled by the very same interests that suppressed Tesla's work.

but I did find this article by "mamabear": "Avenge Tesla, Elite Truth Warriors Only":

"Goddamn" is right. They always make sure to tell you the truth in some subtle or comical way. 1.3 million was raised to make certain that nothing Tesla related would ever happen at WardenClyffe. Only a museum that mostly local people could see rather than a global crowd if it were built in New York City. NOTE: IndieGoGo the startup used to fund this IS AN EXCELLENT COMPANY AND ONE OF THE BEST AROUND. They have an EXCELLENT reputation and always do their checks. In this case we cannot expect them to crack scandals of this magnitude, That's up to us!

The best place for an American Tesla museum would be in NYC where millions could see it easily not all the way out on the middle of Long Island. The organization now in possession of this land forbids anyone from inspected [sic] the antenna dimensions claiming that the ground is now poisoned because of chemicals dumped by the former owners, how convenient. Through clever propaganda they managed to get we, the people to fund this project to further suppress Tesla. Next they will be asking for more money to outfit the museum. Let's not fall for this third slap in the face.

I don't know who's right and who's wrong.

Thoughts anyone?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I have some thoughts .

Dollard speaks of 8 different types of electricity , perhaps there really is far more to this phenomena then we readly understand .

Also here is a genuine guy who genuinely has invented a " free energy " machine .

Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor PATENT DOWNLOAD for FREE

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

I meant thoughts about whether the people behind the museum are disinfo agents.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by 23432

I meant thoughts about whether the people behind the museum are disinfo agents.

My bad .

Probably not disinfo agents imho .

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

This is interesting, from "Event:2013:We Bought a Goddamn Tesla Museum,":

Nikola Lonchar, Director of the Tesla Science Foundation; William Terbo, last living descendant of Tesla's relation; Todd Ridolph, New Energy Systems Trust.

If they're a dis-info agent, William Terbo would have to either be in on it, or be being duped by it.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I just had a scary thought. "Techzombie" could be a dis-info agent.

But I don't think so. (
)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Techzombie has just posted this on Facebook:

WardenClyffe was transmitting power and communications through the EARTH. This is now proven by Letters Tesla wrote to his architect, Stanford White.

The tower is no longer necessary as it can be replaced with racks of voltage equipment. The Professor has kindly offered his help in building and offerring [sic] this equipement [sic] for FREE to the new owners of WardenClyffe if they will simply allow it to be installed at [as ?] Wardenclyffe's ground antenna. We could have a real working WardenClyffe for the Eastern USA, Atlantic and Europe !

Their answer? none at all. They are however going for another 10 million to design the new museum....

If you think this truth is worth spreading then please let the world know. All those who donated to building the Tesla Museum deserve to know this.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
They are changing their focus to be more about the technology rather than the man. I think this is a good idea since the promotion of Prof Dollard can only carry it so far and then it needs wider acceptance.

Today I received this in an email

aetherforce website

On the wishes of Professor Eric Dollard we have expanded the movement to be more about the Aether itself and all it’s heroes rather than just it’s greatest last living engineer.

This will allow us to focus on the science of Aether and it’s engineering rather than just be a cult of personality. Although the Professor has more than enough personality for any movement, cults of personality often turn into religions and the Professor has always been committed to science, as are we.

These are the tenets of Aether Force

* We are first and foremost focused on ENGINEERING.
* We are Engineers before we are scientists or researchers or mathematicians.
* Experimentation is the pillar of our work, We reject the equation and embrace the experiment whenever possible, as Nikola Tesla
* We reject the mechanist dead view of the world for the belief that the entire universe is alive and imbued with spiritual elements, all of which we strive to make perfectly engineerable.
* While we are all spiritually motivated we reject mysticism.
* We do not believe in relativism or any relativist ideologies. Either the experiment works or it does not. There is nothing relative about it.
* We will not back down from a fight. We are warriors and will pull no punches in defending our science and engineering from Bully Atheists, quantum Mystics or religious lunatics who insist that the world gulp down their cool-aid.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Qmantoo, I knew I could count on you to help me keep informed!

I just noticed something in a Jason Verbelli Comment (he represents Searl Magnetics) on a Sterling Allan blog article that helped me understand what Tesla/Dollard technology is about:

Eric Dollard needs a couple million to R&D longitudinal magneto-dielectric waves and wireless electricity.

I’ve known for awhile that longitudinal vs. transverse waves is important to understanding the difference between Tesla and regular electrodynamics. Now, I need to really understand “magneto-dielectric” waves.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
aetherforce website

I love these:

* We are first and foremost focused on ENGINEERING.
* We are Engineers before we are scientists or researchers or mathematicians.
* Experimentation is the pillar of our work, We reject the equation and embrace the experiment whenever possible, as Nikola Tesla
* We reject the mechanist dead view of the world for the belief that the entire universe is alive and imbued with spiritual elements, all of which we strive to make perfectly engineerable.

I think they need to clarify this one:

* While we are all spiritually motivated we reject mysticism.

I need help understanding this one:

* We do not believe in relativism or any relativist ideologies. Either the experiment works or it does not. There is nothing relative about it.

edit on 05/20/13 by Mary Rose because: Format

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
aetherforce website

I've never heard the term "radiant matter" before.

And I've been struggling with the term "di-electricity."

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yes, what we need is for people to take action to make all these things happen. This David seems to have put his life on the line because he believes in this totally, and I admire him for that. The authorities and TPTB are relying on our apathy to get their job done and by applying our will and minds to an issue we CAN get it done without them(TPTB) holding us back.

I received this in their subscribed email service this morning.

David has been an unseen force up till now, but he has been the spine of the movement and the very embodiment of "Go Big or Go Home" David SOLD HIS HOUSE to get ERIC a lab. Not to mention maxed out his credit cards and gotten in some serious hot water with his girlfriend.

David is on is own journey of discovery just as we all are. After he took the redpill he sought out the sage of the desert and dedicated himself to ACTION. He did not wait for anyone's permission. Together we are all making this happen and nothing will stop us.

This David they are talking about
Youtube video

Mary, we all have to come to find our spiritual path in different ways so it does not really matter if he believes what you believe - you will never find someone else who believes exactly the same things as you do. Even orthodox religions believe different things depending on who you talk to and the various 'bibles' are interpreted differently by different generations. If Eric believes that mysticism is not part of his beliefs and science is, then thats his interpretation of the way the world works for him. Others have a different view. You have to assess whether the goal is one which aligns with your beliefs on how things should be.
edit on 21 May 2013 by qmantoo because: Mary

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I haven't had a chance to start going through the information yet, but very interested and don't want to loose thread so I've posted a comment.

We find out about these people little by little, ever wonder how many just get buried without a trace ???

Thanks for the information!
edit on 21-5-2013 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I like his sun theory too, Kinda out there but, I can't find a god damn real picture of the sun taken in space.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join