It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars has oil and gold

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Oh very nice, I was going to say that Mars could not have oil unless there had been life on the planet in the past, but you caught on to this. ^_^

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If there's life on that planet, it would be bacteria. Not large animals that are the major contributor of oil formation.
Yeah, the odds of oil there are slim to none.

Now, gold....gold could be anywhere.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
i've been saying this ever since we've been exploring space.. nasa has always said.. "follow the water and we'll find life" but i've always said.. "follow the gold/oil/precious metals and you'll find unlimited funding" if nasa was smart they'd look for gold first, find that and they'd get a blank check.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by raj10463

Don't let BP know about this, they'll make sure they're the first to claim Mars for themselves.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Feeling ????

You have a feeling? Wow, well that means there definitely is Gold on Mars if you have a 'feeling'

Mind you I have a 'feeling' there's a brain in Uranus.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
If there's life on that planet, it would be bacteria. Not large animals that are the major contributor of oil formation.
Yeah, the odds of oil there are slim to none.

Now, gold....gold could be anywhere.

That is not correct in the oil department, it is actually bacteria that is thought to be the mainstream of oil formation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join