It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacred Art By SOUL

page: 1,

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I decide to make my first official post to share some of my art designs. I am not a professional artist, but I started dabbling with Windows paint and my inclination was to use geometric designs and various colors. I think colors and shapes present wonderful energy to those that focus on them. At least, they do for me and I am hoping that they stimulate those who manage to stop by and take a look as well.

I call them "SACRED ART".

Take care.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Great colors reminds me of Kindinski's work. I use to play around with digital art and really loved it. I have gone back to using my acrylics and also doing some dabbling with sharpies, I missed the hands on that you don't really get from digital. But I am a big fan of digital art.

Thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyholes

Not familiar with the artist you mentioned. I will see if I can locate some of their work. Never did any other art before and what you see here are my first attempts. Glad you like them.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyholes

Great colors reminds me of Kindinski's work. I use to play around with digital art and really loved it. I have gone back to using my acrylics and also doing some dabbling with sharpies, I missed the hands on that you don't really get from digital. But I am a big fan of digital art.

Thanks for sharing with us.

I went and found some of his art. Thanks for sharing. I do see a similarity. They are way more talented than me though.
edit on 11-4-2013 by soulpowertothendegree because: grammar

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

If you like making art keep on doing it, build your own style .. looks a little like stained glass ,colorful nicely done ..

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

very nice - as stated above it has a stained glass feel to it - you could look into doing this as a stained or fused glass project.. while i've never made fused glass, i know a couple of professionals who take kids through the process.... i think it may even be possible to do small projects in a microwave oven rather than a kiln too

top topics

join