It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the heck did so many people vote for Bush?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The real people of America are good and decent. However they tire of the constant lies that defy logic of liberals who want their trashy vulgar lifestyle to be pre-eminent in the thinking of most people. The liberals are in for tough times ahead as they are outvoted on the real ways our people are looking to change things, wising up to the enemy's Un-American schemes that pander to our enemies here and abroad ! What worked before won't anymore and every change you are seeing now will only grow stronger as time proceeds. Our liberal TRAITORS are PERSONA NON GRATA for their own ignorant mistakes they want forced on all the rest of us. Look at the Red Maps you liberal dufuses and see the changes; your perverted lifestyle is out of touch with the people who won this election. The worm has turned and things are changing for the better don't let the door hit you in the backside when leaving America and don't bother coming back!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
No... money isn't evil, how can it be? It has no soul, no mind, no heart. You can do good things with money or bad things. Yes, America is a capitalist country, if that makes us evil in your eyes then thats your problem.

I'm sorry to hear you have no faith in our government. That means you have no faith in American people either.

Save me the humble poor man routine, it won't work on me. I paid my own way through college, a maritime academy actually, and made my own money too. Yes, my job as a marine engineer does pay quite a bit more than 50k a year, does that make me evil? I donate to charities on a regular basis and am currently helping a sibling through college. I don't mind helping my family out, but I do mind paying taxes to help some low-life that doesn't want to work hard to succeed. SOmeone that decides "why work? The government will give me money."

You've read many of my posts I'm sure, so I won't go further into details. I'm also sure that you wouldn't agree with me on many things I have to say anyways. I read between the lines also, but I guess I can see the good points of living in the USA. Its much easier to see the bad points because they are thrust at you on a continous basis by media, liberals, and disgruntled Americans.

I'm sorry but I won't bash my president or my country.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by LostSailor]

The next time you are at work, look around, consider those that you rely on to do their job, so you can do yours.....the clerks, receptionists, heck, even the janitor. Then consider all those nice tools that you use, the people who make them. Well, I wonder just how many of them are those "low-lives", relying on your charity, relying on the government to assist them with their heat, their healthcare, their housing. I wonder just how much you would be making if the companies were faced with the decision of either giving them the money they need to meet these needs or having homeless, sick, hungry employees! Personally, I resent having to subsidize these employees just so others can walk away with out-rageous salaries.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Why the heck did so many people vote for Bush?

Probably because they used computer voting machines. Easily hackable computer systems.

And the restof em have been believing what they see of mainstream news....that they are all going to die at the hands of muslim psycopaths.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
i believe bush used osama to get in.cause that video tape came out just before the election. and the new voting systems must be why too. they must of changed votes and that.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by winker
trashy vulgar lifestyle....

your perverted lifestyle is out of touch with the people who won this election. The worm has turned and things are changing for the better don't let the door hit you in the backside when leaving America and don't bother coming back!

I'm not american but I'm liberal! Who said we are perverted and vulgar and trashy?????
Who said that????Where did you LEARN that! What is being conservatism??? Exactly your point is not nice at all!!!! You are really a person who must be really sad to think like that!
What do you do with you life? You have sex once a year, you don't drink, you don't smoke (cigarette OR weed) u go to church every sunday morning to confess yourself (oh......non!) You work all day and watch t.v with moral content...You hate gays, you hate young women like me who dress sexy (but I have such a BIG heart)and you are frustated at the world! Well keep on living your BORING life and leave us do what we want because in a few years, young people will take over and people like you (conservatism) will be in minority

and don't forget "god bless america and republicans only hen!" I know the song....

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Because the day I let the French tell me what to do is the day I would rather eat ... and die. Kerry should have run for Prez of France since they loved him so much. You should find that comforting to know you share so much in common with the French.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This thread is great!

The reason so many Americans, such as myself, voted for Bush is that we thought he was the better man for the job.

It is not because we ae stupid, ignorant, evil, or wicked - it is because he better represents AMERICA the Kerry.

Now stop bitching and complaining. This country is leaning more and more conservative each passing year. If you are American and do not like this you have two options:

1) Get more involved in politics and try to garner support for who you feel is the best man (or woman)

2) Pack your bags and move somewhere you feel better represents you.

If you are not American, you have three options:

1) Shut up, stop bitching, and deal with it. It is not your country so butt out.

2) Move to America, become a citizen, and vote for who you like.

3) Try and convince Americans that you know who should be our president more so then we do. I don't recomend this option though - you may get a loud "# YOU" in response. Americans do not like to be told what is good for us by the liberal elite.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
This thread is great!

The reason so many Americans, such as myself, voted for Bush is that we thought he was the better man for the job.

Probably right here. BUT who did he run against. A nobody. If Bush ran against Clinton he would have been crushed. Hell, if he ran against my chiropractor he probably would have lost. The only reason I can see for Kerry getting the nod for the Dem's, is TO LOSE. The whole process set up to keep the gov't in their hands and not the people. Look beyond the parties, it's the rich bastards that are doing it to you. They're not even going to kiss you first.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join